Why do we hate Sargon again?

Why do we hate Sargon again?
I really can't find anything wrong with him to be honest so I would be glad if someone would tell me why he is a cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uaD2Av_47_U
youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8
youtube.com/watch?v=WcsVF1QOt9M&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=WcsVF1QOt9M
youtube.com/watch?v=QyPbxPAI5u8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's why: youtube.com/watch?v=uaD2Av_47_U

shut up kike he is the epitome of e-celeb bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8

who is he?

he's a readical centrist with no real convictions one way or the other

>30 miuntes
>a jew

oh boy

The truth is, White Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make Asian women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the Big White Cock!
When Asian Bois see a White Man coming, they naturally lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentally ill wrecks they are in comparison to an Aryan GOD.

Because civnat is not an option.

He's good enough. An important tool in shifting the paradigm for normies.

He's chilean

>I can't find anything wrong with him
because you're a retard who probably doesn't think for himself

Well he went on JRE and admitted he created kekistan to make fun of ethno nationalists that's one thing

>We
That aside, he's often babbys first redpill. He's a stepping stone from ultranormie to 1488.

New guy

he's a literal cuck

btw sage goes in the options field

How about instead of being a faggot you actually present a fucking argument?

>Hurr durr, here's a video to explain exactly jackshit but it's all I'll say because I'm a lazy nigger

>Why do we hate Sargon again?
>we
Sup Forums is not one person. Don't make sweeping generalizations based on the antics of a handful of NEETs who try to tear down anyone who isn't goose-stepping around town in a stahlhelm throwing the roman salutes.

Sargon said that the reason blacks never developed any sort of civilization was because they had low population density and lacked cities

He's not redpilled, he's civic nationalist

He is just another leftie, just not of the lunatic fringe, same as the other 'skeptics', he is perfectly fine with multiculturalism and a lot of the degenerate shit.

He had a stream with Millenial Woes and when it came to race realism he just rolled out the typical SJW arguments for hours and called him Nazi etc.

>larp flag

>inb4 being this new

This. If the world at large adopted his views it would be debate without conclusion.

He's fat, he's annoying, he's smug, he goes for the lowest bait in history.
He's also e-famous all e-celbs are cancer.

>MY
>WIFE'S
>SON

Not like we couldn't see that coming from a mile away. He even stole the design from us, typical quadroon.

>haven't evolved to the point of being able to manage agriculture
>low population density
What a mystery.

Wtf hahahahhahahahahhahha
fucking beta

If you shift back the sentiment to the 90s like he wants you get the same shit again a few years later. Plus with North America and Europe overrun by the 3rd world it's not an option.

I heard he was an octoroon

He defends homosexual pedophiles by saying the age of consent laws "should depend on the child". Essentially claiming it should be legal if the boy is gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=WcsVF1QOt9M&feature=youtu.be

I don't. He does a good job at being the entry level dispenser of the redpill.

That might be true, I am not sure about the exact classifications. He's living proof of the one drop rule regardless.

Sargon of blackdad is a quadroon. Luckily his wife's son wasn't infected.

he ruined kek and meme magic.

>e-shalleps!!!1

He watered down his opinions in order to get more viewers. Sargon is all about the shekels and the any sort of real message.

Better dead than left

Wow, this guy is a cunt.

>civic nationalist
>30min long videos blaiming crazy SJW for everything without providing any solution/argument
>"I'm a proud kekistani citizen! Le praise kek! Normies get out REEEEE"
>(((skeptical)))

Can't find anything wrong either

He's an annoying cunt

I dunno, he's comfy to listen to and a good gateway into non-retarded ideologies.

Just incase anyones retarded, thats clearly not sargon.

To answer OPs collectionbot question, its because sargon is A) popular, and Sup Forums has never ever liked anyone online who was popular, even though likely half of Sup Forums probably keeps current with his content. B) because hes a civic nationalist and self proclaimed cultural chauvinist, who will opening loathe degeneracy such as child sexual abuse, murder, rape, etc. and C) because hes trying to form a community, and the Sup Forums really dislikes communities. Also a lot of his community seems to have reddit level humor and appropriates pepe memes.

Hes a wonderful fucking gateway redpill however. I think he opened the way for a great many younger folk who didnt agree with the left but were unsure of how to escape it.

He's a civnat atheist. As such he's an enemy of everything sacred in western civilization.

I hate this guy, i like not an argument desu man, and spoon clanks, but i have my problems with them

He's the left's most effective weapon. He's done more damage to memes than anyone.

Because that's what Sup Forums does.

we are counter culture. If it gets popular it must be shit on.

If you lurk long enough you will find that Sup Forums doesn't like much of any thing longer then 5 min.

If normies started acting like larping as a Nazi was funny and cool, You would see Sup Forums turn on that as well.

>who will opening loathe degeneracy such as child sexual abuse

Why are you lying? He said age of consent laws should depend on whether or not the kid is into it.

This
when he says "weaponized autism" i cringe

But none of what you said has a basis in reality?

Hmmm...

People only hate him when they treat him like an intellectual. He's a shitposter, don't take him seriously.

Jared Taylor isn't funny or "cool" at all, but nearly universally loved here and has been forever.
Sargon is a notoriously insecure and petty idiot, that's why no one likes him.

Personally I hate him and all YouTube edgy atheist commentators. I grew out of that shit.

You can't apply rigorous logic to complicated emotional issues like gender equality. Unless you're autistic.

Source? Hes grown into quite the fussy father as time goes on. At MOST he may have offhandedly mentioned a year or two variation, and id still need some evidence to believe that. Sargon's appeal and the reason he works as a starting point for normies is his normie stances on most things.

hes a civic nationalist, he doesn;t care if immigrants run over the ethnic populations of europe so long as they adopt european tradition and such. he believes in equality of opportunity for all. a classic liberal.

Think you're in the wrong thread. unless you're just stating facts.

instead of getting mad at sargon because he's le popular, i try to appreciate what he does with the popularity

he's smart and sets the message for a pretty wide audience

He is just a fence sitter at the end of the day. You cannot be a centrist when there are polar opposites vying for power, it is a cowards way out. Not saying he is a cowards, but he will need to pick a side eventually. Lib dems got btfo by doing this.

"I think it depends on the child"

youtube.com/watch?v=WcsVF1QOt9M

>even though likely half of Sup Forums probably keeps current with his content
I highly fucking doubt it.
>who will opening loathe degeneracy such as child sexual abuse
Someone posted proof otherwise already.

He's a good gateway, that's about it.

one guy talking out of his ass about what he thinks might happen in future? none of this shit is going to come true

yeah, I hate sargon because in 6 months he'll be charged with rape, and will be found guilty

>Jared Taylor
I said much of any thing. Meaning very little.

There are a few exceptions.

Someone's been around JUST long enough to learn the buzzwords.

Enough of this youtube celebrity shit. How old are you faggots?

He's libtarded, and thus an enabler of degeneracy.

He's literally a bigger faggot than Milo.

Isn't he left-wing? He supports gay right, abortion, he doesn't care about his ethnic group (i don't think he feels like part of one). Love every stupid "freedom" and don't seems to see any fault in globalised capitalism.

He's illiterate. His 'sources' usually say the opposite of what he's arguing for, but he only reads the one line that's important for him, while ignoring the rest of the report.

>capping your on retardation as some sort of a wisdom

I didn't read more than the first five lines, you're just not worth it.

But the exceptions are going to be people whose political opinions match up with views shared by most of Sup Forums. So it's not about being edgy or different.

Lurkfag here. For all you other lurkers: I for one enjoy Sargon's videos. I believe that a ton of Sup Forumssters are green with envy of him

He's a quadroon, it's no surprise he doesn't feel like he belongs.

the rest is all true. he's a fence-sitting, complacent liberal who made a career out of anti-sjw, and is just self-aware enough to talk to people with actual values like woes.

Wrong!
Nobody is a bigger faggot compared to milo other than OP.

no you are a normie fag

I hate him because of his double standards- just take a look at how he defended his YouTube buddies when they where outted as Candid shills.
Candid was engaging in the same shyster tactics as YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook- yet when Candid was outted as doing the same things by Harmful Opinions, he helped defend his shill cronies.
youtube.com/watch?v=QyPbxPAI5u8

i shiggy diggy

it's just an argument i made

I've been waiting to get user input on it, I can't be assed to post it as a copypasta

>readical centrist
>readical

Knowing you meant radical, Is a radical centrist just a new term for people who take all the worlds problems and attempt to solve them on a case by case bases? Cause I can't see anything wrong with that.

As for bending over and befriending Laci, I can't say I support it. I wasn't in on the conversations they had or present for her reasoning for taking the red pill. Still seems like she's a whore for whoever will listen to her shit.

yeah, because he couldn't get past the fact that these people were his friends and he wanted to forgive them. harmful opinions on the other hand is autistic and doesn't know what friendship really is, certainly doesn't want it

sargon definitely did cuck on that though. at least he wasn't one of the candid faggots

He is a habitual fence sitter and it's fucking annoying. You can tell that he wants to just yell GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW but he fancies himself as an intellectual centrist and refuses to give that charade up since it's bought him mainstream "credibility" as le reasonable British liberal.

there is no 1 pol opinion ... the guy's alright but BUT ... all the arguing won't help against these vermin - you literally have to smash them as hard as inhumanely possible > how that is done within the law i don't fucking now ... WW3 will fix that and some other things by itself thats my guess

and if only NIGGERS and CHINKS remain - humanity is fucking doomed

>at least he wasn't one of the candid faggots
I'm almost certain Sargoy was paid to remain 'neutral'
I don't have any evidence, but it's awfully strange how the only time he said anything about Candid was that stream he did with Harmful. And even then, Sargoy was very careful not to say anything bad about Candid or his shills

bullshit leftypol propaganda.

justicar is the fucked up one, sargon merely had a conversation with him and agreed that it's true that not necessarily everyone is too mature to have sex at 17 and 364 days and then mature enough one day later. even the law itself is not created with this assumption

the law just draws a certain age as a cutoff point that's good enough because you can't hold a court case for every single fucking pedo so they can argue that their particular 14 year old was mature enough and get away with it with some kike lawyer. sargon didn't say he disagreed with age of consent laws

sad leftypol is trying to turn this into the next milo thing. justicar is the milo, not sargon.

He's a classical liberal, therefore responsible for western society's collapse.

>Knowing you meant radical, Is a radical centrist just a new term for people who take all the worlds problems and attempt to solve them on a case by case bases? Cause I can't see anything wrong with that.
Sort of, but it also implies that some of your conclusions come from the left and some come from the right, meaning you don't have any real ideological grounding - or don't realize you have an ideological grounding. In most cases, people who are radical centrists (or centrists of any type) are either ignorant (they don't know enough to have developed an ideology) or conceited (they have developed an ideology and choose to pretend otherwise)

Baw, you got called out on your horse shit and now you're backpedalling, baw :'(

>b-b-but it's just an argument I made, I swear! :'(

Pathetic, ignorant narcissistic little child.

no, you're almost certain you dislike him and extrapolate that he must have been paid because of that. don't be a faggot

((Sargon of Akhad))

So not settling for the easy solution (gassing the kikes) is him putting up a charade? I'd be all for gassing if I didn't think it would cause other problems.

I don't know about gas the kikes race war now but I wouldn't be surprised if he hated niggers.

Just to keep him humble.

>take all the worlds problems and attempt to solve them on a case by case bases? Cause I can't see anything wrong with that.

you realize how utterly inefficient and directionless that approach is, right? You are ultimately just a slave to the information presented (which can be false, manipulated, and in infinite amount) to you instead of having values and concrete guiding principles?

Centrism is a good start, but once you see a pattern -- that is when the real politics begin as you can follow trend and decide on an issue without having to digest swathes of info for every little thing. Basically, take control of your ship as a navigator with a map, not just looking over the horizon and seeing which way only seems "better" at the time being

basically centrism is just a manifestation of the middle ground fallacy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation which is RELATIVE to the circumstances. for example you artificially limit yourself to choose between a far-left and left-leaning options instead of knowing that you want to go right where the world belongs

I have literally never watched one of his videos. I don't get this masturbation over alt right icons. I'm subscribed to bearing and that's it and even then I only watch like 2 videos of his a month. I don't get this obsession with Sargon and Laura Southern. Who the fuck cares?

If only niggers and chinks were on earth the niggers would be fucked, chinks would cut off all aid and genocide them within a decade.

Because he's a whiner. Did you hear him on Joe Rogan. He's got as big a victim complex as your average tumblrina.

>Who the fuck cares?
Surely you understand the value of the public face.

he's a non-intellectual

all he does is angrily rant at poorly written media articles or spam his e-celeb or sjw drama everyday

he has very little ideas of his own except for his nonsensical criticizing of whatever he finds online

Fuck off Carl. No one here cares for your shitty sophistry.

>sargon didn't say he disagreed with age of consent laws

Yes he did. He said it "depends on the child" and should really be a "case by case basis". This was after his pedophile friend set the age of the kids they were talking about at "way below 11". Do you think any kids way below 11 should have an exemption from age of consent laws? Bacause Sargon does, assuming that the kids "know what they're doing".

I love Sargon. My day improves when he uploads

if you pay attention to the conversation, rogan is the one who turns the conversation back to anita and then gets mad at sargon for it

sargon just said there were people out there who hate him (SJWs and their whole clique, basically). then rogan said "is this about anita again?" and sargon replied that it's about her fans, which is true because SJWs are fans of anita's, but he really didn't mean anita at all

that said sargon was far too butthurt over the anita thing, but have you ever sat down in front of a panel and then been insulted directly and personally by the speaker?

>plagiarizing the Encyclopedia of Brittainica
Nice post senpai