Somalians in the UK & Ireland

Somalians are disgusting creatures. They aren't black IMO, they are far worse.

How many of you would support an initiative to remove them from Britain & Ireland? Also, give reasons why you would support this, as well as ideas for implementing a program of removal.

I use the word "removal" loosely, it can mean whatever you want it to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5tygCaY9a0
amazon.co.uk/Warriors-Life-Death-Among-Somalis/dp/0907871836
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4656926/Student-union-president-calls-Islamic-takeover.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-xgodcJQAdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why stop there OP?
they all have to go back on way or another

Of course, end goal is always the same.
Humor me, in this scenario we use Somalians as a rehearsal

Believe me, we're lucky, most of ours are from (formerly British) Somaliland. Compared to the other Somalis, they're like Old Etonians. But yes, they have to go back, much though I admire their utter fearlessness.

Mate Somalians are so alien to the UK. When the fuck did so many Somalians start being here?

Oh shit, you guys have them too now? Good luck getting rid of them. 10 years ago it started with just a few here and there. Now we have businesses closing around areas where they live. Absolute subhuman scum.

Fargo
N. Dakota

I want to see their light bulb shaped heads crack
disgusting
youtube.com/watch?v=u5tygCaY9a0

Yeah lad, every time I hear some guy post here something like 'I saw girl wearing a burka for the first time in my area and I was like wtf?' and 'I saw a Somalian refugee family in Walmart' I just think to myself, boy you haven't seen anything yet because they will overrun you.

Started properly in '99, most come to London though

Interesting... I feel like that's making a small problem now, a big problem later.

Imagine the Viking invasions, but with Somalians on fucking icebergs

>Started properly in '99, most come to London though

Makes sense, a lot of the kids are starting to grow up around our age.

What the fuck is that?!

Only Based Somali on Earth:

Ayaan Hirsi Ali

I've never understood why they all have the same head shape.

I have a hard time believing they didn't stick Somalians over here in the places they did specifically to undermine areas. The two biggest areas for them are Minneapolis and Columbus, with large swaths in places like the Dakotas and Maine. Under what logic does it make sense to "people" from Africa in these areas?

Inbreeding

Yep, my secondary school was infested with them. Many stank like hot shit. They were drug dealers or thieves. A lot carried knives, but in my experience they only attack in packs. Alone they are cowards.

Where you at user?

I assume heavy inbreeding

I agree completly. The goal is to destroy white communities.

Its just their particular phenotype. Africa has dozens of quite distinct phenotypes, somalians are just one variety that look particularly ugly.

I find it funny you could pinpoint quite precisely where some africans come from from facial features alone, yet we all have to pretend race isnt real.

Restore Monarchal power.

I can't really support it, it's far from practical.

One reason would be the cost. Hugely expensive to house and gibs

Is that photoshopped? Do they really look like that?

They are very nice people when they know that their bad behavior would be met with severe punishment.

Same with all Africans actually. They become very humble and compliant when violence is used as a consequence to bad behavior.

I would think Somalis would be smart with that weird fuckin bulb-shaped head but quite the opposite.

They have to go back.

>Where you at user?

Brighton lad. You?

At least it isn't nigerians hijacking entire buildings, it could be worse

I've only ever seen Ghanaian and Nigerian blacks in Ireland. Even at that unless I want to get a taxi somewhere I can go a week without seeing a black person easily, and I work in the city centre.

>I use the word "removal" loosely, it can mean whatever you want it to.
Just shoot them then.
I'm not fussy.

They truly are disgusting, this guy is probably model material back home

Typically its a white man there to put the fire out after they've set each other alight.

London myself, belly of the beast mate.
How's the situation down there?

I travel to Ireland quite frequently to visit family, have seen loads in Dublin, all 11 - 18, with Dublin accents. I was, & still am, appalled.

As a Minnesotan there's nothing worse in this world than Somalians. I really don't have a problem with any other races but holy fuck nugget Somalians are subhuman garbage. What doesn't make much sense is that their women are actually pretty friendly and normal.

I genuinely like Nigerians even the criminals. They are not like our stupid blacks who will kill you just to steal your shoes.

They do organized crime and if you are nice to them they are very nice to you but if you fuck with them they will fuck you ten times harder.

Very honest and upfront kind of people.
I have a friend who lives next to a Nigerian drug dealer and the drug dealer pays for his rent so he wont snitch.

Smart criminals, unlike our blacks. Just violent savages. There is a reason why no Nigerian was killed in the Xenophobic attacks, our blacks know their entire families would get the bullet.

>London myself, belly of the beast mate.
>How's the situation down there?

You got that right. Well the stuff in Brighton has really ramped up within the last 5 years, a lot of hostile Muslims and Africans, with a large amount straight off the boat and charcoal looking, it's getting bad.

The lad in the OP looks quintessentially British.

God damn the Somali subspecies, there is no race on earth as disgusting as the Somali, from their backwards Muslim religion to their alien like heads, they truly are the worst beings on the planet. The fact anybody thinks these subhuman golem should come to our countries shows that we seriously should have been killing politicians and refugee welcoming Jews a long time ago. That anybody can think these neopirates are equal to real humans is ludicrous. Fucking hell, I just want to bash their fucking heads and rip those trashbags off their dumb breeder wives before kicking them back to their hellscape of a "country".

Dublin is an absolute Shit hole

Never met a somali in my life.

They are so fucking alien to here man. Just picture one in some quaint village in England. Seriously wtf.

This.

digits

I'm a dubliner. I haven't seen a black guy in 5 days now. I was just in the city centre yesterday aswell. There's not many here.

Apart from taxis. They own every single taxi in Dublin.

A lot of the Somalis in the UK are actually "Dutch", "Swedish" and so on. After they got their residency (Europe invited them over in the early 90s I think) they all moved over to the UK under EU laws. This really confirms my Leave vote given The New Europeans™.

But actually idk, despite living among Somalis for a couple of years in London, I never had any real problems with them specifically, and even tried chewing khat a few times. Eastern Africans do have a very distinctive look (the only blacks I can really tell apart desu) but their girls are quite attractive

Stop being rayciss

Are you that self-hating cuck that keeps going on about wanting to Britain to invade and Ireland to lose in a war? I seriously think you're a proxyfag. Have some pride in your country.

I like the Somalis, but they really do have to go back. I was on a diversity course with one once, he wasn't having any of it, openly laughed at the trainer. They're the most racist people on earth, they even hate each other.

Good book about Somalis here, well worth a read:

amazon.co.uk/Warriors-Life-Death-Among-Somalis/dp/0907871836

Here I was thinking you were just overrun with gays & liberal students. Sand niggers & fresh blacks too... shit.
You heard of any community push back or common sense emerging?

>A lot of the Somalis in the UK are actually "Dutch", "Swedish" and so on.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4656926/Student-union-president-calls-Islamic-takeover.html

Yeah bro, Somalian Swedish Muslims are the worst beings on earth.

Do your family live in North county Dublin? There is place there called Balbriggan (Blackbriggan now) which has essentially become a nigger colony.

The unemployment rate for blacks in Ireland is 86% so I never get to see them when working 9 to 5 and as I said before that I only ever see them working as taxi drivers.

Where I live ,also in North Dublin, its still odd to see a black kid in the local school or them in the supermarket.

>A lot of the Somalis in the UK are actually "Dutch", "Swedish" and so on.
This is true, I used to do police station advice and a number of Somalis were using Italian driving licences. In fact, they were using copies of the same Italian licence, the fact that they all look the same helps enormously with false documents.

T. Live in Somalis neighborhood.

There was that British 8 year old that died in sweden in a grenade attack for some nigger feud.
Why do you let this sub-humans in to your countries?

I'd round em up and tell em theres ships leaving for warm, nice Germany/Italy, get as many on board as possible.Next by whatever sneaky boat means are needed drop them off at some remote beach in the West Sahara and dump em out. Or just directly into the ocean

I have no issues with the Somalis around my area. Are they really bad the other parts they live in?

My Mother's family is from Newry & Dundalk, Cork heritage on my Father's side. I fly through Dublin & have friends there, spent quite a bit of time in the past 3 years.

Niggers from the Congo are the most feral subhumans in Africa.

Never been to Balbriggan, most of my friends are in Howth or up near Hanlon's Bar & Restaurant on the North Circular.

The situation in Ireland is nowhere near the level it is in the UK, yous need to do something before the infection spreads.

Consider yourself lucky. Any shiggy diggies in my post ID means you will meet one in that amount of days.

Light bulb head

Ugandan here. They have come to our shitty country to the point where we have the 4th largest refugee population in the world. They're ugly, don't work, rely on NGO gibs and shit up one of the rare good African gene pools

Mother's family are from the Border, Father's heritage is Cork. Never been to Balbriggan, most of my friends are in Howth or up near Hanlon's Bar & Restaurant on the North Circular.

The situation in Ireland is nowhere near the level it is in the UK, yous need to do something before the infection spreads.

EVERYONE WHO ISN'T JUST LIKE ME (a ((((((white))))) virgin) SHOULD BE KILLED WHAAAAAA

t. virgin

Somalians are better than Carribean/Africans.

I find hard to believe apart from exceptional cases, you met many Somalians?

As much as i hate cubans i do believe they're better than somali shits.

Ha yeah the leftist are cancer also, so many fucking man hating dykes and shit. Hell our political leader is a Communist Green party dyke.

Yeah the Muslims and shit are getting pretty bad, we even had a bunch go to fight for Isis from a local area around here and the Muslims are raping people a bit.

Well, there is definitely people quietly becoming red pilled yes. I have seen a few people that have been leftists their whole lives becoming slightly racist, even a punk in his 50's.

The leftists seem over represented here because they all fucking migrate here from all over.

Gotta agree with Pedro.

Caribbean nigs are pretty chill as in they kill each other but don''t engage in multi generational warfare.

What you talking about? The Caribbeans have been mugging white people and rioting for bullshit BLM tier reasons since the time they got here.

Ah, I do agree that they are better than Somalians though.

I actually am from and live in Howth. Really have never seen an blacks out here other than on warm days when their community centres take out to ruin the place.

You're right though we need to learn from the mistakes made in the UK but I don't think we will. Ireland is an extremely left wing country.

Black Arabs. Worst combination ever.

>Black Arabs. Worst combination ever.

Mate you think it couldn't get worse, look at this.

Here I present to you the Muslim Somalian that comes from Sweden

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4656926/Student-union-president-calls-Islamic-takeover.html

Absolute degenerates not fit for dog meat

>Somalians are better than Carribean/Africans.
>practice FGM
>Better than anyone ever
t. never met one

Just the city in general, not necessarily Howth itself. I remember walking around specifically during the Easter Rising commemorations last year, saw a bunch of school aged kids in the city centre. Roughly half were Irish, other half were Somalians all running around with Dub accents. Evidently all friends, joking about etc... was a repulsive scene.

I don't envy you being in the gay/liberal left capital of Britain... I remember visiting on a school trip around 11 years old. Men were just feeling each other up & snogging on the pier. While a bunch of kids are right there!

Didn't see many non - whites apart from my class to be honest, that was 12 years ago though.

We can take them all if you want.

Do you prefer somalian or hindus?

You've got enough problems mate

Yeah but we deserve it

I gladly accelerate the death of Germany if it saves any other European country.

>I remember visiting on a school trip around 11 years old. Men were just feeling each other up & snogging on the pier. While a bunch of kids are right there!

lmaoo fuckk

>Didn't see many non - whites apart from my class to be honest, that was 12 years ago though.

Yeah you are about the same age as me. Growing up it was white leftist topia with the occasional non white. Now it's getting fucked packed with low grade non whites.

I tell you what though, I have loved a lot of the aspects of Brighton, but you have to be like a right wing monk skimming past the darker side.

Also I my family has a 2nd place somewhere a lot more rural and conservative so it has been nice to have experienced both worlds. Dipping in and out is a nice option.

They only exist in like 3 or 4 areas in the entire country. Rest are just third world niglet token orphans adopted by missionaries.

>tfw never seen a black in your city in your whole life.

thas that good shit

I have family in London and one of them lives in Somali central.

They took over the whole high street by threatening people into selling their businesses, all the taxi places etc. They are a total plague, dealing loads of drugs, causing loads of violence, and just damaging loads of shit like total cunts.

All the ethnic groups are united against the somalis, the Polish, Jamaicans, they all hate the Somalis.

Oh don't talk to me about that centenary celebration. The rebels would be spinning in their graves if they say it.

Loads of NGOs and such bussed in African and Muslims from Direct Provision centres to show them off on camera to the world on the day of the celebrations. It was disgusting.

Like look at this foul piece of propaganda that basically tarnishes the Ireland the rebels fought for.

youtube.com/watch?v=-xgodcJQAdM

>Ireland

I don't think I've met one. Nigerians are a bigger threat here

I remember reading something on wikileaks about Ethiopia & Kenya planning to annex Somalia.

Hindus, every time.

One of the hardest questions (hypothetically) is who would I send the nukes at if I had that red button, Somalians, Jews or Muslims

At least you saw the contrast. I'm sure that helped shape your opinions... Sad thing is a lot of people around me, friends etc. Have never known anything else so it's accepted!

like 70% are on welfare here. Very productive people, sad!

By the way. Do they have some kind of horrible stench?

I hold my breath when I go around gypsies. Is it the same with somalis, nigerians etc?

No way mate. Dublin is filled with niggers. Especially in Blanchardstown and Lucan and Tallaght.

Somalians are easy prey, and far less numerous.
Gonna need those nukes for the muzzies.
Also, if you deal with the muzzies you'd wipe out 99.99& of all somalians too.

even other Africans don't like Somalis and try not to be associated with them

Hindus are so much better.

Indians generally have been fine in terms of their public behaviour. If you get to know them they are wierd though, very pretentious, often arrogant, and slightly mentally ill or something. They aren't niggerish though.

Pakistanis are totally different, as are some Bangladeshis.

Well its looks like I am wrong on this but all I can say is that maybe its because I normally just stay in the city centre or out in the suburbs of north dublin. Like I never see blacks on a day to day basis when I am town and that could be literally because fuck all of them work.

Why not move all the Irish to England, the move all the Somalis/Muzzies to Ireland? Then, put the Irish transplants in charge of managing the New Irish Plantation.

What better way to truly reconcile the Irish and English than in jointly crushing and subjugating a hated enemy?

Yeah there might be some truth to that, I do think I have always had an innate psychology in in reference to this a bit though. Even when I was a young default leftist teenager I would find humor in the ludicrousy of leftism, though I wasn't aware that this is why I found things humorous though. An obvious example is all that Kony 2012 wank.

This one looks retarded or autistic.Most somalians look like straight up killers.