Old thread died.. Where is OP

Want to know what point he was trying to get to.

Some interesting videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N0Jx_zyyGAo
liveleak.com/view?i=214_1417298007
liveleak.com/view?i=633_1498061211
liveleak.com/view?i=adc_1497107388
liveleak.com/view?i=2a9_1498458854
liveleak.com/view?i=371_1318494104
nydailynews.com/news/national/north-carolina-man-survives-brutal-hit-and-run-video-article-1.1178161
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/09/idaho-shooting-suspects-hypersexual-martian-manifesto-is-a-window-into-an-unraveling-mind/?utm_term=.8a8fa129f619
mega.nz/#!Box3QTDK!zG0UsjGzNIInukoANJpxcf7FzZFx1BZvMPSLHf7VU30
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3479983/Idaho-pastor-Tim-Remington-shot-day-delivering-prayer-Ted-Cruz-rally.html
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/kyle-odom-suspect-idaho-pastor-shooting-arrested-d-c-n534496
nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,1782.msg17808.html#msg17808
youtu
hooktube.com/N0Jx_zyyGAo
washingtonpost
archive.is/CGrqZ
wsoctv.com/video?videoId=213845006&videoVersion=1.0
archive.is/nhmQT
systemspace.link
boards.Sup
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132384443/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP's links

youtu.be/N0Jx_zyyGAo [Open]

liveleak.com/view?i=214_1417298007

liveleak.com/view?i=633_1498061211

liveleak.com/view?i=adc_1497107388

liveleak.com/view?i=2a9_1498458854

liveleak.com/view?i=371_1318494104

nydailynews.com/news/national/north-carolina-man-survives-brutal-hit-and-run-video-article-1.1178161 (you cant even find this video on the net any more)

remember kyle odom? Here they describe the shooting as point blank and mention tim remington the victim was shot 6 times.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/09/idaho-shooting-suspects-hypersexual-martian-manifesto-is-a-window-into-an-unraveling-mind/?utm_term=.8a8fa129f619

here his his full 43 page manifesto: mega.nz/#!Box3QTDK!zG0UsjGzNIInukoANJpxcf7FzZFx1BZvMPSLHf7VU30

this article lists the location of the gun shots, head lung hip and heart..

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3479983/Idaho-pastor-Tim-Remington-shot-day-delivering-prayer-Ted-Cruz-rally.html

article above:eyewitness says kyle shot him "from the back" point blank, hit 6 times mostly vital organs...

"padula" is the eyewitness: Padula said Remington was doing 'absolutely fine' in the hospital and escaped any life-threatening injuries.

Remember what I said about drugs and alcohol making you vulnerable? "Remington is director of the faith-based Good Samaritan Rehabilitation drug and alcohol residential program. He has been known to invite recovering addicts to live with him and his family in the past. "

guy is the subject of a manhunt, has a federal warrant, boards plane flies 2000 miles to DC, goes to whitehouse

NO fucks given, not even trying to escape...

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/kyle-odom-suspect-idaho-pastor-shooting-arrested-d-c-n534496

Also do any of you remember Jeffrey Alan Lash??

The guy who had 6 bulletproof vehicles, 2 of which functioned on land or underwater, 100's guns

cont from above)

1,000's lbs of ammunition, dozens of passports and SS cards with different identities, who was found dead in his car?

His wife didnt report it to the police because he told her, many times "if i die, just leave me where I am and dont call anyone, it will be handled"

This is what I mean why I say you must learn to rely on induction as well as deduction. The truth is right in front of you but (((they))) know you're too afraid to see it. Afraid of being called mean names by the ignoramus' who dont get it.

#

You think its normal for a private citizen to have batman level gear>

he knew the deal.

nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,1782.msg17808.html#msg17808

This is where thread dies.
OP encourages people to view a 7/7/17 thread from yesterday but no link.

Oh look, there is the CNN deflection timesink thread again.

>youtu be/N0Jx_zyyGAo
hooktube.com/N0Jx_zyyGAo
>washingtonpost com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/09/idaho-shooting-suspects-hypersexual-martian-manifesto-is-a-window-into-an-unraveling-mind/?utm_term=.8a8fa129f619
archive.is/CGrqZ

bump

Google "Flakka". It's the latest ultra-cheap (below crack-prize) drug flooding into America and other countries (I think particularly through ... it was either California or Florida) that literally makes people go insane. Christians freak out, because they think people taking that shit literally invite demons and are possessed.
There are plenty vids on YT. People acting with superhuman strength/stamina or are mentally deranged and so on. State can last hours up to days, depending on the dose.

It simply fucks with your brain like your average hallucinogenic substance, just up to a degree unknown yet.
It's pretty much what caused the "bath salts"-incidents in 2014/15 but was unknown (to the officials) at that time.
The problem with this shit is, that people substitute meth and heroin with it, because it's so potent and so incredibly ridiculously cheap.

Just sayin'. Keep your ass away from that shit, not even kidding.

Bump

Ya this NRG guy was all over Sup Forums last night and he was basically called out on his shit larp. He was saying something about they are coming but they aren't aliens they are demons and something about synthetic drugs driving people crazy, which drugs do anyway.

he then was asked a logical question about Trump or his thoughts and he went on about how he is a pedo file and diddled Ivanka, blah blah blah.

When asked what his proof was or why then, there were more then 3000 pedo arrests this year, he didn't have an answer.

So ya, this guy is as bad as VictoryoftheLARP.

it's just filthy frank anon5 in his new persona. Sage all his threads or report them for being /x tier bullshit. Fucking the retards among us always get hooked into his bullshit and thus slide actually important threads

I was just curious wtf he was getting to... He was just dumping links but not stating the reason

he's a delusional schizo, what exactly do you think he's going to provide you for relevant info in his larp scenarios?

DONT ENJOY SHITPOSTING !!!!!!!!!! - the post

Flakka post was reliable though

reddit spacing the post. please return and never come back you don't belong here you faggot pede

>you cant even find this video on the net any more
wsoctv.com/video?videoId=213845006&videoVersion=1.0

Yeah I see

it's summer

and you

have nothing

better to do

than calling

people out

on separating

two word groups

by an empty line

>you have to go back

Fucking nu/pol/

all the

fucking

time

you're nu/pol you faggot pede and it's you that aren't welcome here but are here because you have absolutely no life and want to be down with the cool may-mays
>please become the an hero you were meant to be

SHADILAY LEL

PRAISE KEK

LEL MAGA

DANG MAYMAYS

>pede

said no

reasonable person

ever

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

faggotry the post, we all know you say all of that IRL while waving your Kekistani flag
>remember the way out is to become an hero

archive.is/nhmQT

I am the greatest among heros.

One day I'll surpass the God Emperor.

One day...

One day I'm going to make chinz great again.

But for now praise kek and accept the quads of truth.

Numbers are superior.

Only bacon is superior to superior numbers.

But who will win the Super Bowl ?

Only bacon knows...

PRAISE KEK

SHADILAY

MAY BACON BE WITH YOU

> kyle odom

finally

has there been any update

something about the kyle odom story.. its very exciting

This is interesting...

systemspace.link

Explain this. That shit spooked me out.

here, is what you are looking for, OP:

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/132512483#top

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132384443/

The dude said decapitation is the only way to take out these alleged drug demons. Nothing some 00 buckshot couldn't take care of.

link the thread

Bump

Tell me user, are you well regulated?

>Page 6

Don't let this die. Thx.

Last thread:

Summoning OP

Free bump for your amazement. Otherwise, I fear you'll fall into depression kek

It's true . . .
It's all true.

Hey, OP here.

Or did you mean old thread OP.

Thanks user.

Wow... That was the most autistic /x/ tier LARP shit I've read in a while.

Last try...

I talked to a former state Rep from New Mexico who believed this, he believes that the sky is a hologram and that Aliens are actually fallen angels trying to trick the populace that they are the new messiah to lead them into doom.