Hello I am a reporter from CNN

Hello I am a reporter from CNN.

Would you be kind to explain the history behind this white supremacist frog and how he relates to Donald Trumps campaign in your own words.

We are going to give you this chance to defend yourselves in your own words so please be thorough in your replies.

Only serious replies please!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jfxCL0Li7vs?t=3m48s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger

the sad thing is that you set a flag and yet will probably still get replies

Fuck off retard

In West Frogadelphia, from tad pole to full grown
Pepe the frog's story shall never be known.

>Anti Trump
>uses reddit spacing
wow...

We white knight for Reddit to the fullest extent possible.

Hes green. Not white. And the only thing he wants is lulz and entertainment through other peoples drama. CNN or Fox could collapse. Pepe dont care both would be hilarious.

Tick tock motherfuckers

newfag here,where do i find boiled peanut recipes?

>Would you be kind to explain the history behind this white supremacist frog and how he relates to Donald Trumps campaign in your own words.

He doesn't.

youtu.be/jfxCL0Li7vs?t=3m48s

>List of CNN sponsors
Their twitter accounts and contact information compiled by some beautiful user earlier.

R-RARE

This is the best as I can explain it

Sage this shit

They were compiled by you. You've been at this all day

SAVED

Have you found this Sup Forums guy yet?

What's the difference between running over a dog and running over a nigger?

If you run over a dog you'll leave skid marks on the road.

Fuck off.

What the fuck is even going on here?

nigger

Nice flag.

Post your staff ID with your name censored and a piece of paper with today's date and current time.

>give you a chance
Get fucked kike, you are powerless to control the internet landscape. Hillary and the ADL already tried it and only lost credibility. If you want to dig a hole you can never crawl out of, by all means, continue down this path.

bait, but wtf
>we are going to give you this chance to defend yourselves
>we are going to give you this chance

The frog means whatever it means in the hands of the bearer, same as the Moonman.

You're smart, CNN. You know what the Tammany Tiger meant in the hands of Thomas Nast in 1871.

Good luck explaining how human sensibilities have since changed.

>1 post by this ID

Retarded niggers still reply
fuck new Sup Forums

sage

It looks like someone caught a harpy and clipped her wings. That's fucking awesome! Here's a .

>this white supremacist frog
There are more than one, I guess they all look the same to you.
They were laid off when InBev bought Anheuser-Busch and have been waging an anti-globalist campaign ever since.

protip: not everyone here is a stormfag

Fpbp

look mom
i'm on TV

I bet you're a nigger. Only niggers and self hating white fags are hired at CNN now, and I assume you're an intern that had to suck alot of cock to get your job. Dirty nigger

the gestahlt of this board desires one thing

chaos.

we'd be just as happy if hillary won, even more opportunity to sow discord. our ultimate objective is to kick start a global nuclear conflict either candidate would have served this end, trump just has the added advantage of making the mass media unwittingly work for us in sowing hate, confusion, hypocrisy, and violence.

thankss, cnn and mass media, we appreciate you efforts.

shadilay.

His name is PePe. Pepe the frog. We got him from an internet comic where the author was secretly a white supremacist and came here to post. As we emphathized with his hidden genocidal/racist thoughts and feelings against blacks and refugees, we adopted Pepe as a symbol of our secret committment to white supremacy. When Donald Trump came along, certain mystics in our peer groups predicted, through an oracular art called "doubling", that Trump was the chosen messiah of PePe. As Trump became a figure to rally behind, we learned through "Doubling" that PePe was actually an ancient Satanic figure called "Kek" and a religion quickly formed amongst us. Most of the people throughout the later months of the election were actually worshippers of this Satanic cult that worships frogs. I got out because of the violence, racism, and white supremacy but many here are still in the cult and will happily lie to protect it.
Source: Ex-worshipper of Kek

i hope trumps marches in the death squad live on air and kills every single one of you

Is this Kubrick shit?

We were tricked into doing all those things by Ebaums World. He's the mastermind of this whole alt right plan.

Defend ourselves? How outlandish. It's a meme, it's means so much and so little to some. Are you actually CNN and how can we obtain proof? Post pics with a timestamp for serious responses.

Sincerely,
Someone who's browsed here since 2010.

Would you like to explain the lying history of CNN and why it should stay on the air?

Fuck you,these fake news bullshit spread in Brazil since ours broadcast use CNN as source

>Implying Sup Forums doesn't love Reddit newfriends
You idiots created r/thedonald and brought them here

Fuck off, faggot

/thread

Reddit used to be hated.

Fuck off dick prick!

I bet you're a fucking idiot. Only idiots and niggers think that OP actually works at CNN.

Kill yourself, nigger kike.

Never talk to the press. Get the fuck outta here, faggots. Sage.

Is this proof OP? CNN?

>how will CNN ever recover

You called?

>filename

Someone please explain what is even happening here?

just another fake russian post

>Someone please explain what is even happening here?
You don't really want to know

Defend ourselves? Who gives a fuck what you think?

If you really want to get into the mindset of a Sup Forums user who supports Trump you'll have to watch the cartoon Boku no Pico.

first explain why so many people employed by CNN are pedophiles.

It's a device that stops him from hurting himself during a seizure.

>We are going to give you this chance to defend yourselves in your own words

nigger dicks

Dann cronenburgs.

Contact our leader, Dick Spencer, for more informations on our platform and frog sense.

>We are going to give you this chance

Or what you write a shitty hit piece you are going to write anyway? Do it and chuck it on the pile of shit no one cares about

the first post has a reputation for being of outstanding quality

OK, fine. Here's a serious reply.

His name is party rock frog and he just wants to have a good time.

>Trumps
Can`t even use proper punctuation...

Yep, he`s a CNN reporter alright! XD

RARE FLAG

I noticed the donkey flag and it was too obvious that this was a joke even without that.

It all started with rape
Then niggers
Then Muslim

And Jews....

Bad news..

or just realize that they're actually just hired astro-turfers

Cool story bro!

Allahu Akbar!

> only serious replies
> on Sup Forums
Well since you asked for it I'll give it to ya. It's pretty clear that Jews and niggers are ruining this world with their plans to push progressive bullshit onto us who don't want it. You see the Jews control the niggers and the niggers go out and commit crimes. We white people then tell the niggers to stop that and we get called racist by the dumbass bix noods who get their Jewish lawyers to charge us for hate crimes. The same shit is happening in the media.

rick roll was a patriot. you are not.

nigger tongue my anus

can someone make a vid with the charge from AoT season 2 and replace the faces with pepe and cnn and trump and so on

>Only serious replies please!

really nigga?

Kek is our canonized saint in the orthodoxy of altrightism. Praise be to God Emperor Trump.

sounds like a sean hannity conspiracy theory! would love to hear more

that's a wonderful idea!

You come on Sup Forums asking for a serious reply? Fucking nigger

1 post bait thread

No, lurk more you fucking news normie