JEWS Sup Forums ACTUALLY LIKES

Everyone, even CNN, knows Sup Forums hates jews in general.

But what are some of your favorite individual jews? There must be some of them out there.

pic related: John Milius

>Aligned with conservative Hollywood
>Certified pro-gun /k/ommando
>Wrote red-pilled films like Dirty Harry, Apocalypse Now, Red Dawn
>Produced and appeared in classic pre-degeneracy History channel series "Tales of the Gun"
>"’I'm not a reactionary – I’m just a right-wing extremist so far beyond the Christian Identity people like that and stuff, that they can’t even imagine."
>"Any true, real right-winger if he goes far enough hates all form of government, because government should be done to cattle and not human beings"

Who are your favorite Jews, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

jweekly.com/2002/11/08/did-irv-rubin-attempt-to-commit-suicide-or-did-somebody-try-to-murder-him/
youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak
villagevoice.com/2008/03/11/david-mamet-why-i-am-no-longer-a-brain-dead-liberal/
youtube.com/watch?v=QjqFWFqbpDQ
archive.is/ORbV9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/thread

Sargon of Mossad
Tommy Robinson
Ben Shapiro

I'm sure I can think of more.

Stanley Kubrick is an obvious one.

tpbp
RIP Stanley, you are sorely missed
Repeat after me: DEAD KIKE ON A STICK

Kyle from South Park.

stanley kubric

The Woz.

Obviously Howard Stern

Damn I had no idea he was Jewish.

Seems silly of me, now that I look at his picture again. But I honestly never even considered it, given the types of movies he's made.

h3h3. He was the first to expose those YouTube pedo videos. Also name-dropped cripple-chan in an older video and made a parody of a Sammy Hyde video.

This and Bobby Fischer

Came here to post these.

Michael Savage is pretty okay.

Fuck off infiltrator!

Orthodox jews are primarily Trump voters

that's because jews are people
african americans are people
latinos are people
asians are people
and as difficult as it is fro me to admit it
but even some turks are people

Niggers ain't human man.
Latinos are human.
Asians are humans without souls (not a bad thing).
Turks? No, Turks are roaches.

Actually, yeah I like Howard Stern. I do think it's funny though how mad Howard Stern gets when you make antisemtic comments.

Irv Rubin. Stood up for gun ownership and against the Saudi influence on our gov, then eventually the Saudis had their MB contacts in jail murder him by cutting his throat and throwing him off a third-story railing. His death was declared a (((suicide)))

jweekly.com/2002/11/08/did-irv-rubin-attempt-to-commit-suicide-or-did-somebody-try-to-murder-him/

Another ""reactionary"" (or should I say (((reactionary)))?) who turns out to be a libertarian an-cap? He can go burn in hell.

Roy Cohn

>Provided legal counsel for McCarthy
>one of the prosecutors who got the Rosenbergs convicted
>later provided legal counsel for Fred, and also eventually Donald, Trump

>Hated commies
>hated fags
>hated kikes
>despite being Jewish himself

Larry David. He seems ashamed to be a jew

Also forgot to mention that he was gay and even died of AIDS but hated flaming effeminate faggots til the end of his life. Always kept his sexuality hush hush and never made a spectacle of it unlike so many fags today.

Curtis Yarvin
Chuck Schuldiner

bobby fischer

I got this impression from him too but then heard he was complaining that Steve Bannon gets royalties from certain seinfeld episodes.

Said something along the lines of "bannon is living off the products of hard working jews" or something to that effect.

Could have been just joking. Can never tell what to believe when it comes to American reporting.

Yet he`s being a good Jew.

why does bannon get seinfeld royalties?

Mein negers: youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak

pic related

Some producer deal he was involved in. He sold some rights to another project he was working on in exchange for the rights to those royalties.

Something like that anyway. I don't think he had any actual hand in creating seinfeld episodes.

Old Howard Stern******

Current Howard Stern is a complete faggot

Goebbels.

He saved Sup Forums by killing SOPA

Hitler

Ben Shapiro, everyone righty will vote for him for president.

Bobby is extremely honorary.

Kubrick is another good one.

>Hey Sup Forums what are some of your favorite terminal diseases?
Kill yourself, kike.

this

also honourable mention:
Brother Nathanael Kapner

why is it surprising given his films? Genuinely asking.

>At Princeton he received complaints for regularly playing extremely loud German march music on his gramophone, which distracted those in neighbouring offices, including Albert Einstein, from their work.

Bobby Fischer

>“Stanley told me the world is run by pedophiles,” Nicole Kidman said while promoting HBO’s Big Little Lies, in Los Angeles. “He studied secret societies his whole life, he was fascinated by them, and he said the elite, the top secret societies, they are full of men with a certain predilection. They are tied together, sort of bonded, by pedophilia.

What level of fame do I have to attain before I'm accepted by white nationalists? Asking for a friend

Fpbp

John Milius is a great guy, yeah.

Joseph Weizenbaum. Leonard Cohen. Ephraim Kishon. The Cohen Brothers...can't hate the creators of The Big Lebowski. I think the inventor of the Atari 7600 was Jewish aswell. And let's not forget Oliver fucking Stone. Oh and Leonard Cohen of course, but I said that already.

But sadly all of these people do not make up what their tribe is doing to us. Not even close. When the tribe desires your extinction, would you say "Oh well, these ten of them are alright though!"?

Stuff like Paths to Glory, Spartacus, Barry Lyndon seemed to me pretty non-jewish in both character and content

Although now that I think about it, Dr. Strangelove and Full Metal Jacket are kind of jewy, at least as far as the message is concerned.

Eyes wide shut I guess you can view both ways, either exposing jewish secret societies, or being a product of a jewish writer.

To answer your question, I'm not really sure. I'm still coming to terms with him being Jewish.

It's alright sweetie. I'm here for you if you need to chat.

I did go 1000% sweetie there didn't I.

No. You're talking to a Jew.

Funy how that Shining merchant fits now....

Ben Shapiro 2020. There is no reason to hate 100% of Jews anyway, if you actually listen to Shapiro he'll enlighten you.

WTF IS IT WITH fUCKING LEAVES STEALING ALL THE GETS FOR THEIR SHITTiES POSTS OF THE CENTURY!!!! FUCKING HELL!!

>Sup Forums hates jews in general.
That's totally not the case anymore, the JIDF won and we didn't even notice.

Hila and Ethan Klein. They make pretty funny videos, and seem like down to earth people.

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Zionist board.

nah theres just so many non-Sup Forums people posting here from reddit, leftypol etc that its not guaranteed you're even talking to someone from here

this place go so much press in the last year that its become a bit over populated by normies and leftists that come here to see what the fuss is about

Rob Shneider

Oh nice. I forgot about that little fucker.

David Mamet

Liberal apostate
villagevoice.com/2008/03/11/david-mamet-why-i-am-no-longer-a-brain-dead-liberal/

Ari Shaffir

youtube.com/watch?v=QjqFWFqbpDQ

and Sam Harris

Always archive it archive.is/ORbV9

so, all Jews, by nature, fuck over goyim, even the "good Jews"? That's kinda depressing. Why can't they just leave people alone

the only correct answer

I only really hate elite Jews. The ones that are actually fucking us over. I'd have no problem if their tribe stayed out of trying to influence America.

That being said, most of the Juden I respect have already been posted ITT. Kubrick gets a ton of respect from me.

Эй пapaшa, ты чe мнe тaм пpoкyкapeкaлa?

I'm from Sup Forums actually born here on the board. Fifth generation.

And I'm pro Israel. So suck on that.

>Stuff like Paths to Glory, Spartacus, Barry Lyndon seemed to me pretty non-jewish in both character and content

Path of Glory : war is just a brutal form of oppression of the poors and patriotism nothing more than opium of the people.

Spartacus : well, slaves revolting against Rome to finally set a perfect communist society.

Lyndon : a foreigner who is rejected by the english aristocracy.

Nothing jewish in all of this.

Seth Rich was a Jew, motherfuckers.

Fuck off jew-lover

Christopher fucking Hitchens.