So is CNN going to actually get into any trouble over this? It went viral and everybodys already forgotten...

So is CNN going to actually get into any trouble over this? It went viral and everybodys already forgotten. Advertisers laughed. Nobody "resigned" or fired. Despite blatant law breaking, nothing has been done. So whats the deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iCf3mPUgsac
gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx
ifunny.co/fun/TEHotyLx4?gallery=user&query=iCheapThrills
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>how dare fake news dox someone we already doxxed reeee

Doesnt matter if we did it. Nobody gives a shit but when a multi-billion dollar company does it...

Does something we should have done to /r/TheCuckold years ago? Yeah, I'm pissed too

Anonymously posting on the Internet isn't a right . Speaking as a forum poster it gives you pause to remember it's not. That's where there appears to be a lot of confusion about this issue.

Wow CNN has already hired damage control

You know you're posting on Sup Forums right?
You know we have doxed people using the images they post right?
You know we're doing that right now right?

>haha yeah the west is dying and even the homeland of europe is going to shit but HEY, fuck any and all potential allies, amirite or amirite? haha lol back2lereddit haha

Fuck Europe. America First.

The people who make up r/TheCuckold are part of the cancer killing the West.

Too big to fail

no one is ocnfused about that, this board is full of people hwo post all over

the issue is CNN's threats to the individuals

While anonymous posting may not be a right, freedom from blackmail certainly is.

No, because nobody has proven that they actually did anything wrong, and nobody can even provide a verified source on the 15-year-old memer claims.

Nothing will happen since that guy pussied out, apologized twice and went into hiding instead of taking legal action against CNN (while being offered free lawyers). This is peak r/the_donald

What even was the "offensive meme" that he made?

>/pol spergs out about nothing nothing happens
wew hold the fucking page

Actually, in the United States it is a protected right because of the 9th and 10th Amendments. Anonymous Internet Shitposting is a natural right which devolves to the people, since it arose prior to any government attempt to regulate or legislate it.

The 9th was used as a foundation for Roe v Wade and other landmark cases.

The 10th Amendment:

>The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

IS PRETTY FUCKING CLEAR in regard to Anonymous Internet Shitposting. There are First Amendment implications as well.

>a fucking leaf

Really? It was all over everywhere, some poorly made gif of Trump joke-punching CNN

The funniest thing about this is that even after GamerGate you morons think that you can get some form of 'justice' for yourselves.

depends on what kind of 'trouble' you mean.

>legal trouble
the victim they doxxed has to bring the lawsuit
>FTC/FCC trouble
file a complaint. they might get their weinies smacked if there are lots of complaints
>ratings trouble
they already got that
>$ trouble
CNN does not care. CNN is getting money from somewhere to attack america and run fake news and lies. Is it from Saudi Arabia? Soros? same result but they are not caring about the money
>social trouble, cultural trouble
Oh, they already have this. in spades. even normies got mad. even Brianna WU got mad at CNN. they are as over as myspace.

Almost makes you think someone's astroturfing this fake news outrage. Who do we know that's something like this.

No, the "outrage" about the "fake news" is contained only within the small Trump bubble and people in everyday life don't give a shit or think Trump people are dumb.

So why don't you post your name, province and city asshole?

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Trump needs to feed it to the normies from the bully pulpit first.

oh there's proof of that in their own words. That little Han has to behave the way they say, and they will watch him. If he misbehaves they will expose him.

this is the media. THE MEDIA. making itself a secret police force to monitor the speech of a free american citizen

its gonna take time till their ratings go down and ads start getting pulled.

You're a leaf too, dipshit.

The real answer is that to them your life is worth less than a dingle-berry attached to a rabbi's asshole.

B.T.
1600 Pennsylvania Ave

Please fuck off back there if you love them so much.

No. In the highly unlikely event they even get put in front of a judge, the most they'll get is a miniscule fine.

Its only been two days faggot, calm down

They aren't in trouble for doxxing him shill. They're in trouble for blackmailing him by threatening to dox him if he doesn't behave.

Posting anonymously is very much a right.

Can we meme T_D to die? I know its a honeypot for retards but still.

No it's not.

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but blackmailing is most certainly illegal.

>blahblahblah

youtube.com/watch?v=iCf3mPUgsac

If someone dox a kid or someone else for no reason he's a retardl. If a company does the same its a multi-billion dollar company of retards

>leaving whites to die
quintessentially american

What's with the " " around fake news?

90% of what they say on the news is fake, and the 10% that is true is only there to give legitimacy to the 90% which is fake news.

This is internet big but hasn't crossed into the real world yet. Networks have moved on to the summit coverage.

America is sadly the only country on Earth with true freedom of speech. I used to think it was an overly patriotic meme that people would say we're the most free country on Earth.
Being forced to be aware of European politics makes me see how true it is.

>Sample size 9

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx
>Sample size 1500

There's quotes around it for the same reason that you pull an arbitrary 90% out of nowhere and think it's a legitimate argument.

What are you implying? Gamergate lead to people waking up to the corruption of the media in all avenues.
That lead to the Hogan case which dead eventually wreck gaming journalism.
All of the people that were prepared to take on the media did so I'm the last election which resulted in Trump winning.
That embarrassing defeat has the establishment claiming muh Russia for the past 9 months because they can't bring themselves to admit that a bunch of autistic weebs on a Cambodian wrestling forum let the hulkamania run wild on them. And for what? Mostly just laughs.

Nigger, you're either a shill or brand new if you think we don't create change. When a presidential candidate for the fucking USA has to address your shitposting you know we've got this shit down to an art form.

internet is bigger than real life

CONTACT CNN'S SPONERS-

TIME WARNER
AMAZON
MCDONALDS
DELL

Ace Hardware
Audi
AT&T
BMW
Dell
Expedia
Exxon Mobil
Hilton
Lexus
Marriott
McDonalds
Men's Warehouse
Michelob
Microsoft
Panera
Sleep Number Beds
Stella Artois
Tempurpedic
Whole Foods

BOYCOTT THESE FAGGOTS. EMAIL THEM AND LET THEM KNOW YOUR DONE BUYING THEIR SHIT

ifunny.co/fun/TEHotyLx4?gallery=user&query=iCheapThrills

makemorememes

yeah kind of a surprise. No other country has its rights enumerated the way we do. We dont have our rights 'set up' or given to us. They are already there before the US government was formed, and they are named in our country's charter only as a guarantee to protect them. We also have the means to protect that guarantee.

but other countries just have laws that outline rights. laws can be changed at whim, with a new leader, a new political party. not us. our rights such as the freedom of speech PRECEDE our federal government.
It amazes me sometimes how far in the future the founders had to try to see..and how good a job they did at it.

I doubt the victim has to bring charges due to the nature of blackmail.

>Do what I say or I'll ruin your life with this information
>>Ok fuck
>>>Hey are you blackmailing that guy?
>No way. Just ask him yourself
>>N, nope nothing strange here please don't ask anymore...

They're not going to get in trouble, OP
The line from that article doesn't actually constitute anything illegal.

If there was a leg to stand on here, conservative legal experts would have come out and said so, but they're doing the opposite. Not even Fox is pushing a crime angle here. Petty intimidation maybe, but criminal collusion not even close.

Some le_donald edgelord accidentally revealed his identity along with his power level. He was unlucky enough to become the original source of one of Donalds twitter shitposts and stupid enough not to remove his "name the jews at cnn" post history before they started glancing at his direction.

He broke down like a bitch apologizing for his behavior and begging to remain anonymous as soon as they reached him for a comment, and le_donald is still REEEIng from one of their own being so thoroughly humiliated.

Well, unless the guy they blackmailed comes forward to press charges/file lawsuit then legally nothing will really happen. Since he accepted the blackmail to not reveal himself what makes ya think he'd reveal himself?
At best can say "CNN blackmailed a private citizen!" but the rejoinder will be "He was a racist anti semitic piece of shit so deserved it! And he accepted it so it was justified!'

We keep going. CNN is literally Hitler.

Because as usual Sup Forums took it too far and started making CNN Nazi memes, so now normies know to avoid this like the plague and wait for it to blow over in a day.

Tell me again. How wrong was gallop about the election?
Reminder that the polling data can start accurate but many outlets skewed demographics to political ends. See discouraging people that will just not vote thinking it's a lost cause.

Ted Cruz said it's a crime

And cnn isn't being Nazi like for doxxing the person that made that video?

Daily reminder that Time Warner is a multi billion dollar company and isn't above hiring people to shill for them on public forum. Especially not trouble sites like this one that are currently running a campaign to see them ruined.

Nazis gased 60 million jews, CNN is just ostracizing a racist piece of shit.

Only if an IP address was used to identify him, but in this case the guy was just really easy to find by cross referencing a few posts with facebook

No, CNN is being communist. Everyone knows communists like to control the narrative.
Nazi's would've just found the guy and taken him to a camp where he could enjoy the lavish swimming pools and fantastic showers!

I wonder how far they'll have to fall before hitting rock bottom

I've been away from Sup Forums and out of the loop for a while. What's happening with CNN?

You have invited "chaos" in your own home. It is not just random things - it is the perpetual advancement of what will destroy you. You got too cocky - you though that "that Sup Forums guy" is just some autist troll - no, he isn't that- he is autism manifested. You are not fighting a person or an entity, you are fighting an idea. An idea which spreads based on your bullshit imaginary stories. Good night CNN, I'm glad we will not be seeing more of you.

>ted cruz
>regurgitates same initial information that Julian Assange regurgitated from google

>doesn't even come out and say its a crime. just posts its 'relevant' and how "i assume CNN lawyers are looking at this"

That doesn't matter. Not even a little. He was threatened by CNN, that's the crime.
If you tell someone "if you do/don't do x, I will tell people x about you, and it will be unbelievably damaging" you're committing a crime.

This needs to be corrected.

pic related

Nah, GG was not really important at all and a bunch of retards in the indy game sphere on both sides didn't elect a president from this very small online cultural blip. Control your autism.

>So whats the deal?
The internet is attacking CNN via anonymous posting on Twitter. They can ignore our posts. They can hide our trending hashtag. They can pretend that this is going to blow over and that we'll get tired of memeing eventually.

If CNN is going to get into trouble, we need something that will attract a wider audience, make the other MSM outlets pay attention.

They could stop it. They won't. Fuck them.

Make sure you read this reply, sweetie:
Truth bombs all up in this shit.

Ted Cruz may be a boring, silly man with zero charisma, but he's a legal savant.
Saying it's relevant is his way of telling people it's a crime.

Trump retweeted a gif of him beating up a pro wrestler with a cnn logo on his head. CNN freaks out, found the reddit user who posted it and threatened to dox him if he didn't apologize. the great meme war has now begun

No, because it was another false-flag death throe move by old media.
They're scared of their obsolescence and they want YOU to remember their name.

Maybe Sup Forums had a bit to do with electing Trump but I'm going with Putin is primarily responsible for electing Trump.

Spoken like a true cunt

But he's canadien and his father killed Kennedy.

Fuck off.

No, user.
That's his way of implying that its a crime because he wants to, while at the same time having no responsibility for accusing CNN of a crime they obviously didn't commit.
He saw an easy bandwagon to jump on for some temporary relevancy and he took it, but he knows perfectly well the story is going nowhere.

Did Putin approve that message?

How do we dig up dirt on them? How do we investigate the investigative journalists? They are obviously sloppy wr should be able to catch digital trails with what is public.

I knew about the fist part but the second is news to me.

People have been calling / threatening reporters families now, so they will shortly gain the moral high ground on the incident

i am so happy they did this
now all my goddamn hippy friends have stopped defending and apologizing for cnn and hate it now
fox news is next

Supreme Court stated it is a right under the 1st amendment.

I don't see how they can gain the moral high ground by threatening reports, wouldn't they have to actually kill one to get the moral high ground?

>being this paranoid

I am making jack-in-boxes, you crank the handle it play the national anthem and putin pops out. I need the russian story to last until the christmas season.

People who aren't willing to fight to survive should not exist. Stop trying to preserve weakness. Only the strongest whites shall prevail.
t.fascist (not a Nazi)

Oh look. I was right. Except they didn't even issue an apology or fire anyone. So it was actually worse than I said.

Putin can't do jack shit. Russia is a literal joke of a country. It's just a shitty mafia state. By making them the boogeyman you are just encouraging them to start shit.

>mindless ranting.

>unless Trump actually really does full night of the long knifes
let's bring it then

Because the_Donald retards pushed the narrative he got doxed because of the wrestling gif and not the Jew meme instead of letting uncle Sup Forums handle it. Wildly wasted opportunity.

I would explain it to you, retard, but I have a wild putin running around my attic that I have to get rid of.