Are all western women whores?

No, just the ones who you personally hate because you are retarded enough to find trashy women attractive.

And your mom.

Biologically yes.

But some are so ugly even the Muslims won't rape them.

Not just western women. All women are. It's just that women in other cultures would be stoned/beat/jailed/etc. for this kind of behavior.

Yes.

yes even in utah

No, only your mom.

No but all college professors are crooks

RED PILL AS FUCK! +1

> Women
> Natural State
> Not whores

Only because I made them that way.

All women are like that.
But I preffer a white one over a gook or a sheebon.

how do i get a girl to like me

if there is one consistent thing among the races and that is women are women. Give em to much freedom thy fuck shit up.

just b urself

put barbecue sauce on your dick

All women all whores by default, only the ones who learn their place in society aren't

Be alpha af.

oh fuck i wanna see her get blacked so hard

All born in 1960+ are

Yes.

No. See what this guy said. There are still plenty of beautiful, fertile women with principles--but surprise, untermensch, they want an equally rare man, so you better be exceptional like they are.

>t. german poster

No.

cut off your ear and mail it to her

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

This. /thread.

how, by rape?

Pretty much

I have to disagree there, those aren't the exception.

Find the biggest guy in the room and punch him, asserting your Chadness.

About 90% are whores in my opinion.

All women are whores

Unfortunately it's just a biological and evolutionary fact. Basically if something a woman deems as better than you comes along, you can say goodbye.

Now there are ways to make it so that it's very difficult nearing the point of impossible for her to think someone is better than you, but it is always possible.

Mackenzie West is pure and without butthole! RRREEEEEE!

>he says, as women are committing suicide because they won't settle and becoming barren
>he says as there's a marriage epidemic where men are completely dropping out
Hmmm

Two of the most beautiful people I know married as virgins and probably love eachother more than 99% of couples. It's an exclusive club. If you want a woman who is actually a decent girl you actually have to be a decent guy. You can't have it both ways. Women who sleep around want the beautiful men who will stay with them and be faithful. Whore men want decent girls. But all the beautiful decent people want eachother.

what if she's not in the room right now?

Text her every 5 minutes.

Yeah, no. I already think there is no one better than my bf and I would kill someone just to prove it.

Yup. You don't have to teach a woman how to be a whore; if she wants to act the whore, she knows what to do.

say hey, i like you, wanna get some food

ai meu deus..

if i tell her to respond, she has to, right?

Yes, send things like, "Get over her now, but clean your vageen first, whore, cuz I'm fucking you all night.

Calma João. Não te levantes já.

Give her back-handed compliments that make her feel insecure and loved at the same time. Take her out and make sure you never once ask her what she wants to do, just take here somewhere. If she bitches at you tell her to shut the hell up. Then when you get her into bed choke her and hold her down. Tell her you'll pull out before you cum but don't actually do it.

nvm she just sent me a selfie

HELP

Yes we are

Yes. Whats new?

This you, whore?

Ereções aumentam a testosterona, levanta sim.

This 100%

No, and what is the alternative.. animals ?

A gaja parece uma avestruz. Que desesperados.

Shut the fuck up you stupid emotional woman. Men are talking.