All told, 56 percent of Americans have confidence in Merkel, compared with Trump’s 46 percent, the poll showed...

>All told, 56 percent of Americans have confidence in Merkel, compared with Trump’s 46 percent, the poll showed. Like many polls involving the Republican, a stark partisan divide was found: Sixty-four percent of Democrats expressed more confidence in Merkel and only 16 percent felt so about Trump, while 89 percent of Republicans were behind Trump and 50 percent felt the same way for Merkel.

Fat Donny BTFO!!!!!
Trumpcucks BTFO!!!!

newsweek.com/merkel-trump-poll-ratings-world-leader-confidence-632354

Fuck off, Kraut

how brain dead would you have to be to trust polls after the election?

(((polls)))
because they're SO accurate, right?
fuck outta here with your shit, cuck

Poll:

OP is a cocksucking nigger faggot

I doubt 70% of the idiots in my Country even know who Angela Merkel is.

>Unscientific poll of nonrandom cucks

I highly doubt the average burger knows who Merkel is. Probably thought it was a new type of fast food restaurant.

enjoy getting gang raped by a pack of ahmeds

>All told, 56 percent of Americans have confidence in Merkel

lol Tell us Merkel's approval rating in Germany.

Polls are accurate. I know this because Hillary Clinton is President of the United States.

This. The people polled were probably the people who will pick anyone's name that is put against Trump just because.

>newsweek

fake news

86% approval rating as of most recent polls.

>Backpedals on a bunch of promises

>T_D faggots are still wondering why people are regretting voting for drumpf.

>implying Americans even know who Merkel is

Polls also said Hillary was going to win

LEFTIES BTFO

>polls

sage

Another kraut self reinsurance thread after Poland. Is your self esteem that fragile Hanz?

FUCK YEAH, SUCK ON THAT POLL DRUMPF, YEAH FUCK YEAH, HELLO SNACKBAR I LOVE MUHAMMAD THE PEDO WARLORD :^)

Americans are stupid and romanticize their European cousins. Americans think soccer is some sophisticated sport and don't realize that the lower class whites of Europe are racist, ignorant, violent subhumans.

this.
why do you faggots keep brining your kike propaganda here?
why havnt you learned yet

Why did her campaign think dressing her like Chaiman Mao was a good idea?

>tfw too smart to even think about Drumpf

>All told, 56 percent of Americans that we """randomly""" asked have confidence in Merkel, compared with Trump's 46 percent...

ftfy

pic related is mfw people take polls as absolute truth, sans a single grain of salt near me

LMAO
I guess the world is full of ppl with good ideas

Remember when Hillary was going to cause WW3 by setting up no-fly zones in syria? What an awful idea right?

>Secretary of State Tillerson: US would consider no-fly zone in Syria if Russia agrees.

Hillary: I would advocate a no-fly zone and safe zones. The situation on the ground is incredibly complex. It's made more so with the Russian actions, and the Russians would have to be a part of it, or it wouldn't work."

Most burgers only care about our own president and flag. Forget Merkel, 70%+ Americans can't even identify the German flag.

I remember when the polls said that Trump wouldn't be president