Brit/pol/ - Shart genocide now edition

>Anne Marrie Waters UKIP manifesto
1drv.ms/b/s!Aqi89TSeUJ5DiSqFZZlKUgWBYtGe
>Man who tackled London bridge attackers was caught on film before the attack spitting on black man and shouting racist abuse, also claiming to be part of the National Front
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1496569/Roy-Larner-filmed-spitting-man-s-face-racist-rant.html

>Foreign nationals (illegal immigrants) directly affected by the Grenfell Tower fire are to be allowed to stay in the UK for 12 months regardless of their immigration Shadow home secretary Diane Abbott said the government should give permanent residency to the residents.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40512382

>Black man kills white man because apparently he was being racist, is given just 4 years in prison, will likely only serve 2
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4668242/Teenager-killed-cyclist-scissor-kick-jailed.html

>Trump and Pope give baby Charlie's parents "hope"
news.sky.com/story/british-doctors-must-treat-charlie-gard-boris-johnson-tells-italy-10937853

>Tony Blair should be prosecuted for Iraq War, high court hears
rt.com/uk/395371-tony-blair-prosecution-iraq/

>Theresa May defends public sector pay cap under pressure from Labour
theguardian.com/business/2017/jul/05/theresa-may-defends-public-sector-pay-cap-under-pressure-from-labour

>George Soros & Co. drop $500k on UK "fact check" org
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/05/george-soros-funds-uk-fact-checker/

>Grenfell taskforce sent in as council powers cut
news.sky.com/story/taskforce-to-run-key-services-at-council-after-grenfell-tower-fire-10937428

>Man guilty of killing two girlfriends, Robert Trigg had claimed Caroline Devlin in 2006 and Susan Nicholson in 2011 had both died in their sleep.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-40511194

Other urls found in this thread:

tranzmission.london/#faqs
dailystormer.com/oxford-monkey-kills-human-after-the-human-calls-him-a-monkey/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol

Stop spelling her name incorrectly reeeee

>you will never walk down some lonely, silent country streets

>someone posts your OC

I need to do a follow up to that, any ideas? Perhaps something Salmond related?

>Anime
You faggots are worse than pakis in my opinion

>ISIS terrorist nuts will be seeking to celebrate the murder of 52 Brits in London as they plot attacks to mark the anniversary of 7/7

You have a reason to not leave your bedrooms tomorrow, brit/pol/.

Own 20 acres of Land in Peru AMA

fuck off ahmed

Maybe one about islanders getting their land taken and then dumped with third world sewer people and wind farms because some college students in glasgow want to be progressive.

>dude just vote for Corbyn

DEPORT

THE

PAKIS

Why not? I do it often. Nothing stopping you from doing it.

Not sure which is worse, thread without /brit/ in the title or this fucking weeb shit.

My sister is going to the Tranzmission festival in Finsbury Park tomorrow. I'm seriously concerned for her safety. It seems like a big target for Islamists.

Please allay my fears lads. I'm genuinely very worried.

M

E

H

M

E

T

Labour supporters should be locked up like the traitors that they are.

>EU has once again cucked us
>They've now taken our cute little Japan
It's not fucking fair, you said brexit would benefit us, fuck you all, I'd rather get swarmed by mudslimes than give up my cute little nipponese waifu

This makes me feel strangely uncomfortable

>12 years since 7/7
>5777 days since 9/11 and 77 days to September 23rd
>Terrorist cells gone to ground due to Manchester

Shit will go down, a degenerate concert like that will have shit security because drugs and booze always slip by. Don't let her go.

what is the age difference between you and her? are you older?

Anyone here done a bank switching service? Do both banks have to be part of the participating bank switch service or not? I want some easy $$

>there's a car
>there's a distant voice
>there's massive light pollution

I live in the country. It's still bad.

Shes 12

Is Peru nice? Will you build a home there?

She'll be fine lad, bad things don't happen to people on Britpol because god is watching over us.

Try and stop her from going but don't worry if she does.

>Tranzmission

ABSOLUTE FUCKING BULLSHIT.

tranzmission.london/#faqs

>Rights of admittance reserved. This event is for over 18s only.

>To enter the festival you must be aged 18 or over. Everyone must present a valid ID when they arrive. The only accepted forms of ID are a valid, in date, passport, driving license or home office approved proof of age card that clearly displays the pass hologram. Full details are available here.

>The bars will operate a challenge 25 system. If you look under 25, you will be asked to provide valid photo ID proving you are 18 or over. Please take it as a compliment and if you’re lucky enough to look under 25, make sure you bring your photo ID with you.

>Photocopies or birth certificates will not be accepted and are not valid forms of photo ID.

>Please do not come without your valid photo ID even if you are over 18, as you may be turned away if you cannot prove your age.

Go with her, if you can. You will likely hate it, but you can protect her.

>tfw thinking about bad things i did in my past

very bad

Just look what the media has done to you, it's all going according to plan.

Your sister is more likely to die having a shower tomorrow than die in a terrorist attack.

Can I ask though, why are we all so surprised we're being attacked? Didn't Mr Blair declare a war on terror? We're at war, remember? You know, we invaded those countries and are still there, creating more terrorists as well as arming them. HELLO SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG HERE WE NEED A RETHINK

I literally knew this was coming.
When Lammy said he was not "fit" to be the leader of the inquiry I was thinking "All they want is a nigger or a paki doing it, preferably a Labour or ex-Labour member".
Lo & behold, 2 days later...

It's what you do now that counts. Even killers are forgiven by Christ.

>remember the children
>remember the torture

Lad, Tranzmission is strictly 18+. He's bullshitting.

cringe at your subtle attempt to blame may for creating islam terrorist kebabs

I would just like to point out this was about childhood.

I didn't even the significance of the date, fuck. I was just thinking about Finsbury Park, the mosque and the recent incident.

I've tried telling her how dangerous it is and she doesn't seem to believe that she could possibly be hurt. She seems to think that these things only happen to other people on the news.

Hopefully the security services understand the threat at least. They better have hundreds of people there tomorrow.

This isn't fucking normal in a 1st world country, for fuck's sake.

>12

She's a lost cause, leave her to it.

Sassenach. Alba Gu brath!

Because she's an insular child, a western child at that. Very few adults, let alone children (who are naturally like this) think they are invulnerable and won't die.

>Finsbury Park
Don't shit where you eat nigga

I mean very few adults don't think they will come to harm.

do pakis actually put people in kebab machines

wtf

It'll be fine, the security services will be all over a large music event like that after Manchester.

>hosts wimbledon this year
>WAAAAHHH LOOK AT US WE'RE STILL POWERFUL
>america hosts wimbledon next yer
>WAAAAH WIMBLEDON IS FOR FAGS ANYWAYS

That's mean.

Whatdya think is in ur Munchie Boxes??

>be Britbong
>be Muslim

Thanks to me being redpilled, I was able to pass that onto my 15 year old brother. He now has adult levels of reasoning and maturity thanks to the deep talks we have on life and shit. He knows not to hang around with degenerates blasting their rave music, skanks caking their faces in lipstick and junkies.

I'm going to hammer the points home when I show him some WWII shit just after he turns 16 in September. If he takes it well I'll directly introduce him to the library of redpills on Sup Forums.

they did in Blackpool

...explain?

She's 2 years older than me.

She's 25 mate.

I can't, I have a job. Besides, just look at the MEN Arena attack. Nothing anyone could have done to save their kids there.

Nice bait.

Check the IDs you knob, I never said she was 12.

My 35 years old NEET brother is on Steam playing something called "Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force" again lads. Fucking state of that man.

Should I tell him anything?

It's not just May, although the "devout Christian" satanic psychopath has helped out by arming the Saudis - but it's a team effort, of which Mr Blair was complicit in starting.

when isnt wimbledon always where it is....

Not gonna help with all the drugs there.

>paki offers her some ecstasy
>she goes into a fuck-hungry rage
>pops out a brownie

she gon get raped

>America
>Host Wimbledon

NOT HAPPENING

One of the cunts replied with she's 12.

That the only gàidhlig you know? You enjoy paki cock up your arse you mongrel lowland cunt?

hes a lost cause

Karen-posting is Back!

Lads i'm confused.

Is it bad or good to fuck slags off tinder. On one hand you're encouraging slags and damaging the family. On the other hand they downloaded tinder so they already are slags who chose to degrade themselves.

Is tinder degenerate as fuck or acceptable?

He sounds like a Labour cuck. All anime shit should be banned.

fuck off mong hes lying, shes 12 and tender

You should become a BBFC examiner. Age rating anime would be your talent.

Who's on QT Tonight?

>be american
>be nigger
>be spic
>be muslim
>be every shit race
kek'd

Don't go holohoax on him. Show him some traditional British literature. Explain the deep meaning tradition. Tell him the stories in our history.

I suggest the 'oxford history of england' series.

Give him that strong foundation for life first.

THE MOGG

definitely its on their fathers of this generation to have sorted us kids out. because of my dad i was extremely /woke/ to degenerates, kebabs, niggers and gays

Just do it. Britain is dead.

DEEZ NUTS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>listening to a jew

No?

I've never been to Tranzmission, but most of the large scale normie events are soft as shit. She'll be lucky to get decent alcohol.

My parents have recently been inviting around a new black friend called Chris around every night for about a week now. I think he sleeps in their bedroom overnight and then before he leaves every morning he steals one of my strawberry Pop Tarts from my cupboard, what do?

I don't care if its dead i'd still want to do what is right

Bad in spirit
Good in cummy

I'm Irish, we created the language ye bastard.

just know he's cucking your dad while he watches him stick his 7" black dick in your mums filthy bucket

I don't fink i should you know, but atleast tinder redpilled me on women and I dont worship them anymore

It's degenerate. You CAN find a young woman to love when you're young and still have your looks.

Peter would say to seek personal moral fulfilment and transcendence.

Peter rejected his Jewish heritage. His brother says as much in his memoir.

Take your father and mother out swiftly, and then yourself before the adrenaline wears off

He meant the moog.

Sure thing Deshawn O'Rodriquez

If you asked here you know what is right. You don't need our blessing. Do what you think is right.

>what do
Catch some fish.

leave a polite note on the cupboard explaining that you are fully aware of the number of strawberry pop tarts in the cupboard at any one time and are prepared, if necessary, to relocate the tarts to an alternative location, should the theiving continue.

Stop posting this bait or else!

>listening a jews brother

>be a nigger
>murder a 56 year old white man out walking his dog in Oxford
>get arrested
>get sentenced

>4 (four) f o u r years
>4 years
>probably let out after 2

dailystormer.com/oxford-monkey-kills-human-after-the-human-calls-him-a-monkey/

we can only hope this degenerate non-author doesn't breed

I lived in Austria for a year. Every night I went out I would walk home, either from my local pub or from the main town. It was perfectly silent. I'm not a good enough writer to do it justice, but it was properly beautiful. During their bonfire night equivalent every village in Vorarlberg would have a bonfire, which provided the only light for miles.

Pic very related. I'm sure there's somewhere comfier but I've never heard of it.

>25 and going to some jungle bunny festival

She's going to make a fine single mum

So, all you Africans, all you Africans..