Civic nationalism hate thread

civic nationalism hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3029708/
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/ethnic-conflicts-their-biological-roots-in-ethnic-nepotism-tatu-vanhanen.pdf
amren.com/news/2008/04/what_science_sa/
analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/estimating-ethnic-genetic-interests-is-it-adaptive-to-resist-replacement-migration.pdf
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
pastebin.com/xDXXT9kd
sys.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
youtube.com/watch?v=1FwXhBmc0aI
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6a6iex/shariablue_thinks_this_triggers_us_thus/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know civic nationalism is the first logical step towards ethnic nationalism, right? Currently we have neither and I'd glady take civic nationalism over nothing. We have to win people over slowly and not go full 1488 right away. Why can't retarded stormfags understand this?

You're partially correct, but we cannot lose sight of the goal. We do not have the luxury of being complacent with people who want to destroy us.

Stormfriends don't seem to understand that practically nobody takes muh huwhite nationalism seriously

that's why i made this thread

A lot of people are retarded sheep, popularity is not an indicator of truth or justice.

nah lets sperg out like we did in the 90s again haw

You have no right to force your desires on a nation when the vast majority of people don't want it.

Exactly. And I am eager to see more white people die for the decisions they make. They west will be destroyed beyond recognition. It already is in many of its cities, take London, Frankfurt or Marseille for example. There will be nothing left of us. And white Europeans and Jews are entirely to blame for it all.

Oxytocin Promotes Human Ethnocentrism:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3029708/

Ethnic Conflicts: Their Biological Roots in Ethnic Nepotism:
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/ethnic-conflicts-their-biological-roots-in-ethnic-nepotism-tatu-vanhanen.pdf

What Science Says About Diversity (Part 1):
amren.com/news/2008/04/what_science_sa/

Genetically Beneficial to Resist Replacement Migration:
analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/estimating-ethnic-genetic-interests-is-it-adaptive-to-resist-replacement-migration.pdf

Race Mixing:
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

Race Realism:
pastebin.com/xDXXT9kd
sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.humanbiologicaldiversity.com%2Farticles%2FFuerst%252C%2520John.%2520%2522The%2520nature%2520of%2520race.%2522%2520Open%2520Behavioral%2520Genetics%252C%2520June%252C%25202015.pdf

Civil Nationalism is better than your shit and dead ideology.

Wrong.

Every "socially liberal fiscally conservative" dullard completely goes 180 on everything they spewed years prior, as soon as the equality of race reaches their daughter's bedroom and their neighborhood's demographics, as opposed to Facebook.

You know nothing.

welp guys guess we better open up our borders now

>still debating civic vs ethnic nationalism
>not taking the national transhumanism red pill

Watch as many programs above the daily life of South Africa or Brazil as you can.

jesus christ...

it's fake, dumdum

it'd better be
but its the cucktipedes so you never know

stop pushing your meme idealogy, shitskin

I know, I know, you want to be made white with the whites man technology but it belongs to us alone

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
youtube.com/watch?v=1FwXhBmc0aI

This.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6a6iex/shariablue_thinks_this_triggers_us_thus/

I fucking hate the way those goblin-spawn look. Like a cross between a downie potato and a melty fish.

They should be burned alive, seriously. Abominations no one should ever have to look at.

>Literally linking reddit
This should warrant a ban.

they were saying it was fake, i proved it was real

I am white, faggot

>it belongs to us alone
And why not allow shitskins to become "us"? Do you not want more high IQ Whites to exist?

Are greeks white?

fuck i hate r*ddit

the green one with the yellow shirt

People don't really think reddit is as bad as it is, its worse than you imagine. I went there awhile back imagining it to be Sup Forums lite with cucked shit but it was a bunch of people circle jerking gays and nonwhites on the "conservative" subreddits.

>I am white
barely

not sure if you've noticed but they're flooding onto Sup Forums right now

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahshhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahuahahaushhsua
R/thedolen are definitely /ourguys/ fuckin based monkey fuckers. Lefties think we're right wing, but heres this guy pissing away his genetic heritage just like they want. Also based mexishit fucking a white girl in the comments. Gotta have them caramello babies. It's all good because the government gave him a piece of paper that says he's allowed here.

Win who over? Nonwhites? Idgaf about nonwhites, i care about winning MY people over, go back to plebbit with your meme ideology civicuck .

Kek @ the most stupidest shit i've ever heard.
You basically want to turn nonwhites into whites?
How many years in the future to do this?
500-1000?
We have less than 50 years before we face extinction dumbass.

>How many years in the future to do this?
>500-1000?
>We have less than 50 years before we face extinction dumbass.
And where did you get those numbers? Out of your ass?

Win over "anti-racist" whites slowly, while simultaneously buying time by legitimizing the movement by our multiethnic society.

Every White Nation has taken out their own demographic predictions and they ALL say that Whites will be minorities in their OWN homelands.
Now look here , whites are already the minority worldwide, whites make up just 8-10% of the global population.
And now our White Nations are getting flooded by millions of filthy shitskins and they reproduce at a rate 10 times more than whites.
White Nations have a replacement ratio of just 1 child per couple on average.
The number of children to sustain a homogeneous population is 2.5 or above.
Nonwhites in White Nations have 5-10 or more cockroaches per fucking couple.
Add to this racial-mixing, and also add the fertility rate amongst whites.
White women now want to have children by their 40-50's, the fertility time frame ends when you start in your 30's.
Their wombs don't work anymore and many can't have children.
And you civicucks want to embrace Civic Nationalism?
Where you don't care how many nonwhites there are, aslong as they are proud Muricans and follow the Conshtituthion then it's alright?
You are still going to get DISPLACED you fucking civicuck nu-male faggots, god dammit don't you cucks understand?!!
The VOLK make the nation and not the other way around. A Nation is created by a group of people who share the same blood, culture, traditions, etc.
This is why Europe has Europeans, Africa has niggers, and Asia has gooks, because they come from those regions and created their own unique cultures and traditions.
A multicultural civicuck state has never ever fucking existed at any time in history.
The only time i would say that Civicuckism has worked was when a people wage war and conquer another people and keep them under their control and force them their culture and traditions.
So in order for Multiculturalism/Civicuckism to "work" it needs to be forced unto a homogeneous people, which is what the kikes are doing and it's what you plebbit faggotpedes are also doing.

But you Civicucks want to win over nonwhite shitskins, not whites, that is the fucking problem.
Meanwhile us Fascists, WN, and NatSoc's want to win over whites, and not shitskins because they don't fucking matter.
Our movement is to help our own volk, not some " BASED NIGGER PEDE " .

I prefer property rights. A private citizen should have the right to sponsor any non citizen as long as he bears the costs.

The people bashing civic nationalism are only like 1% actual ethnic nationalists. The sheer amount of low quality threads aimed at bashing the ideology have cemented for me that it is the lynch pin of the alt-right and it has shill masters terrified.

Civic Nationalism promotes social cohesion, individualism, and national sovereignty without being vulnerable to the "muh racism" straw man. The more fed-up normies conceptualize it, the stronger it becomes. It is the vanguard of anti-globalism.

> lolbiterian
Your ideology is more fucking stupid than civicuckism.
You Lolspergs care more about economics, about muh property rights and fucking money than you do about your own Volk who are dying out.
> BUT LET'S TALK ABOUT WHO WILL BUILD THE ROADS INSTEAD OF OUR VOLK UNITING AND BUILDING THEM TOGETHER LIKE A UNITED COLLECTIVE.
> MUH INDIVIDUALISM
> I CARE ABOUT MYSELF AND ONLY ME, ME, ME !!!

Fuck off .

Civic nationalism embodies the forward thinking and pragmatism made of the Roman Empire and in my opinion is the superior template for nation building. I think making every American of every race color and creed an American nationalist is a bit more realistic than "white nationalism" I think we can all agree on that. The only people who care about identity politics in the first place are losers at life who have not achieved anything of major significance and can only harp on the past. (I.E Richard spencer, David duke etc etc)

We are the modern day romans and we should be proud of this. I put more value into patriotic black Americans than trendy white lefties.

MAGA!

SHADILAY!

would poland exist without polish people? ask yourself that
consider suicide

Civicuckism is a fucking meme ideology that will hurt our Volk even more and that is why we fucking bash on you civicucks.
What is the difference to what you want to do and to what kikes want to do ???
Both of your meme ideologies will only lead down one fucking road ... and that is white genocide and the replacement of Whites in White Nations.
Idgaf about the fucking constitution, my volk is more important to me than anything else in this world.

Your ideology is Globalism but disguised as a far-right movement.
Also civicucks are mostly nonwhites themselves or mixed race mongrels that don't want to get kicked out of white nations when us NatSoc's and Fascists take them back.

Ethnic Nationalism is perfectly viable and preferable in my book, but requires better circumstances. Those states capable of it (like Poland and Japan) should maintain it at all costs. But Civic Nationalism is the pragmatic solution for the United States.

lmfao holy shit

America is a White Nation founded for Whites and their descendants.
Enough of this multicultural murican meme pushed by shills.

>Stormfags
>Understanding things

Pick one

America was founded by rebellious Anglo-Saxons, incorporating a 1/6 African slave population and numbers of native Ameri-Indians. The U.S. has quite literally always been multi-ethnic.

except for all of your ancestors

indians weren't given citizenship and blacks were brought to be slaves, not equal citizens

the usa was intended for whites

You're basically either straight up unamerican, or a gutless coward for giving up civic nationalism

It will never work with Jewish influence though

Listen here Paddy McPotatonigger

White means fuck all, the Irish, the Italians, Slavs are useless trash compared to anglos and Germans. It's WE WUZ WHITE CIVILIZATION nigger-tier logic

Civic nationalism is controlled opposition that doesn't address the important question

I don't deny that, but what has that history yielded?

Founded by English and Scottish Protestants.

Absorbed Germanic Protestants.
Absorbed Irish Catholics and Italian Catholics (neither of which were considered "white" at the time.)
Integrated and acculturated Japanese and Chinese populations.
Citizenship to natives and Hawaiians.
Freed African population.

And the ethnonationalists dream is 1950s, after that has all happened.

>Oh no, people are looking different!

Idc if they were rebellious or not, America is a White Nation you nigger and it even says there in the god damn Consititution that any free WHITE MAN can become a citizen of the USA.
They built this country for their descendants , not for some shitskins leeching off our civilization.
Also the people who brought niggers here were jews and jewish slave ships, not W.A.S.P.S .

Also, America has always been a Homogeneous Nation from 1776- 1965.
The Immigration and Nationality Act of '65 , pushed by ((( them ))), opened the floodgates and in came rushing the nonwhite hordes.
America was 95% White in 1965, now we are 65% White ( including White Hispanics ), in 20-30 years White Americans will be just 30% of the Murican population or lower.

> BUT LET'S KEEP BRINGING IN MORE NONWHITE PEDES AND LET'S KEEP PANDERING TO NONWHITES INSTEAD OF OUR OWN PEOPLE !!!

Americans only push civic nationalism because they have no ethnicity.

They take pride in their founding which killed 80,000 English people and then ruined their ethnic homogeneity with immigration from other parts of Europe and later everywhere.

This nigger again

Most civic nationalists want stuff like the 1965 immigration act to stay and deny Europeans or other whites the right to move here. They believe that nonwhites will vote for nationalists polices when that's the opposite of what happens in reality. America needs to reduce immigration and make it mostly European and Anglo like how it was Pre-1965. Otherwise the America we know today will simply become another Latin American country with high crime rates. Even Trump has stated he wants more European/Anglo immigration which could mean he wants our immigration act replaced with a previous version that favored mostly whites over the third world.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

America unlike Brazil was founded as a white country and should remain as such. We mostly allowed Europeans to move here up until 1965 and we should bring that back. Civic Nationalism wasn't too kind on Rome and it won't be kind to us. Nonwhite birth rates are already low, I don't see why we shouldn't bring back white majority immigration and lift all restrictions put in place all those years ago. Not to mention reduce immigration to at least 250,000 - 500,000 yearly like how it used to be.

the usa up until 1965 had an immigration policy designed to keep the country majority white

They certainly didn't build this country for Italian and Irish criminals, for fucking Catholics, and certainly not your average commie libshit

You're Literally a divide and conquer shill
Fuck off kike and take your niggers elsewhere

>You know civic nationalism is the first logical step towards ethnic nationalism, right?

No it's not and one thing does not beget the other. Typical yank sophistry full of holes. People on board with a nationalism based on country and values aren't going to suddenly 180 and declare it to be about race all of a sudden, go up to any of the retarded mongrel Nazi LARPers from America that are all over the country and see what type of sympathy you get asking them how they feel about ethnonationalism. America is fucked if you truly believe the browns are going to concede to you and be your buddy once whites are a minority. Idiot.

>Civic Nationalism
>NATIONALISM
>Open borders
>NATIONALISM
Do you suffer from cognitive dissonance or you're just fucking retarded?

all he said is that people who study in the usa should have the right to stay, he used europeans as an example, but in theory it could include anyone

Even Trump wants the majority of immigrants to be either European or Anglo if you've seen the video I linked.

Only muricans and roaches come up with such retarded terms

yeah mass nonwhite immigration is okay as long as they come in legally XD

This is why we you are doomed to fail, your own insecurity and lack of intelligence (probably because you are a nigger piggybacking off thr success of real nations) prevents you from seeing that you are in fact the kike-manipulated cuckold

Enjoy your homosexuals and commies

Don't matter if they were not considered white, they are white .

> integrated gooks
They used them as cheap labor to build some nu-tier railroads in California
> giving islandniggers citizenship
They didn't bring em unto the mainland either, the Pacific Islanders stayed in their own nations and kept them homogeneous.
> Freed niggers
Which was a fucking mistake, both sides of the war wanted to kick the niggers the fuck back to Apefrica.
The kikes in America stopped lincoln from doing this.
You got rekt NIGGER.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED BLACK MEN!!!!!!! WE NEED TO WATER DOWN OUR VIEWS OR WE WONT WIN LEL

>Civic Nationalism promotes social cohesion, individualism,

These two things are in direct conflict with each other and if you can't see that you are severely retarded. You can't be an individualist AND a communal member of a society that shares common beliefs and ideologies. Individualism and the belief that the individual is greater and more important than the whole is what got us into this mess in the first place and spawned the most worthless and self-important generation in recent history. This thread is full of posters like you and the guy above who don't actually know the meaning of words or terms and just say anything that comes to mind.

t.mongoloid mongrel asiatic subhuman.

WHOA YOU ARE AN ETHNIC NATIONALIST??
ARE YOU A FUCKING RACIST OR SOMETHING!
FUCK OFF STORMFAG!!!

BTW I LOOOOOOOVE ISRAEL! BASED ISRAEL!

t. boomer/civnat

I like how you couldn't even find a suitable post to attach your strawman too

I don't even think you're actually white
The thing is, you can, human beings exist on a basis of duality

There have been multiple Aryan Migrations into Murica you filthy nigger.
The First Wave were the W.A.S.P.S
Second Wave were the Catholics , mostly Irish and Italians.
Third Wave were everyone else from Europe.
Whites built this nation for ANY FREE WHITE MAN .
This includes all of Europe.
The anti-irish and italian stance occured during the second wave, mostly due to difference in religion or social classes.
But all in all this nation is white and that's the end of it.

They didn't build this nation for Catholics and communists, or for kike shills like you

You are the kike controlled puppet you fucking idiot.
You are shilling for multiculturalism, don't you fucking understand that?
Also your whole meme ideology implies that somehow nonwhites will work with us and together sing kumbaya and everything will be fine.
You civicucks are fucking god damn retarded fucking faggots that are race-traitors in every sense of the word.

quick kill it .... put it out of its misery ...

Kekkkk

>I've been found out!

Catholics also built this nation you plebbit civicuck faggot.

And you are kike and commie-tier also.
Kys seriously, your meme ideology will never EVER fucking work got that?

>Jews own the tech companies building transhumanism tech via asian slaves
>White people made it.
Why do hwites do this?

In case you don't understand, I'm shilling for American culture

No muslims, no lefists, no kike puppets who are willing to overlook the massive problem that is the modern white liberal

The Jew fears American nationalism, its toppled ethnostates before

You have been found out ((( GOLDBERG )))

Is this the original "INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREEN CAP!"?

>"I do not know the difference between civic NATIONALISM and multiculturalism"

Listen, Jimmy, you aint superior because you are white. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. But you are so pathetically fragile that you must point fingers at other so they don't come for you.

Truth is pal, if things would go your way, you'd still lose. Think of it like this: if getting rid of the usually less educated non whites would improve life, and if the people saw that mass killing and so solves issues, why would anyone want to stop? Things is, next they come for your uneducated ass.
>"but I'm white..."
And them nonwhites were human, though luck, you aint of use.

All your shifting of your own inferiority won't save you, it will prolong your judgement. Once there is no Jamal or Juanito to compare yourself too, and once other whites see how inferior you are, buckle up...

American Culture IS white culture dumbass.
America's culture, traditions, spirit, soul, heart is European and that is something you civicuck faggots can't wrap your head around.
America will no longer be America when whites disappear.
Instead it will turn into a third world shithole like Africa or India.

Anglos killed German, French, Nordic, Spanish, Italian, Irish culture and replaced it with (((white))) culture.
>Stupid niggers

TIL Jazz isn't american

And Jews fear a White Christian Fascist Power Bloc, not a civicuck nigger infested america
Jews are pushing civicuckism unto America, you are pushing their agendas without knowing it you idiot.

I acknowledge that 1965 was a terrible decision, which is why I specifically called to the 1950s. Unfettered, destructive immigration is not a tenet of civic nationalism.

My point is, that at the most prosperous idyllic time in American history, it was already heavily multiethnic.

It's if anything the opposite. Civic "nationalism" effectively breaks and waters down proper nationalism. It goes out of it's way to ignore things such as ethnocentrism which is inherent to most people and tends to express itself given sufficient numbers in most groups. Civic nationalism is the bullshit that the old conservatives tried to go for and it's inherently an unworkable concept that does a hell of a lot of damage.

Americans especially have the "false" proof that it works with European immigration. Ignoring that they had a group that mostly blended in with one another in short order as they overwhelmingly belonged to the same ethnicity just different groups of it.