Fat cunts

explain this you fat cunts and try not to choke on your fries

literally black people

there's literally no reason not to be fat in 2017

literally delusional

What the FUCK!!! I FUCKING HATE FAT PEOPLE! IM FUCKING PISSED! SAD!

>the south

This is pretty much the answer. I don't remember the exact numbers but something like 80% of black women are obese and roughly 50% of black men. Besides that, red meat and starches, particularly potatoes are staples of American food so we end up fatter than others.

We did well at something.

blacks and mexicans

>Red meat makes you fat
kill yourself psuedoscientific faggot

Flyover lardasses BTFO as usual

Bullshit, they are only 12% of the population, everyone is fat, even Asians are fat now.

>Red states = obese
>Blue states = overweight
>Colorado, California, Vermont an MA are normal.

Shocker

and mexicans. All they eat is grease

Obesity epidemic is caused by low fat high carb ZOG science

>the US exists in a vacuum.

>be nog
>know only one kind of cooking
>think it's appropriate on every day

It's like Canadians saying fuck yeah we eat Kraft dinner for Thanksgiving. Lazy and uninspired... Oh, like niggers.

These don't count as humans.

>someone's never tasted southern comfort food.

It's not rocket science. That shit's delicious as fuck.

Yes that is why even your President is a giant fatass.

Face it. 1 out of every 3 american is obese. You fuckers need to put down the fries and pick up an apple

BS, explain why California and DC are so slim then

Niggers + west virginia + midwest german genetics and diet without german cold and work level to burn it up

this is what American exceptionalism looks like. you may not like it but this is what it looks like.

How exactly is "overweight" defined. A dude who is 6', 190lbs is overweight?

California: fad diets, gay men, vanity, everyone in LA wants to be a fucking actor

Also, only "slim" by comparison.

>A dude who is 6', 190lbs is overweight
yes, unless his bodyfat is under 14%

You forgot to mention poverty. Califags may make a lot of money, but they have terribly low disposable incomes due to obscene taxes and costs of living.

His BMI is barely overweight.

Right, but the bmi chart doesn't take that into account, so I'm curious how overweight is defined. I'm not saying there aren't fat fatties in the US, but I'm saying the numbers might be skewed by using shit systems.

because the greatest freedom is the freedom to destroy yourself

so we like to eat. you see how much the chinese smoke? how about the french not showering? you want to talk about your weird customs.

afaik bmi is flawed because it doesn't take body types into account

Maybe the fat on your forehead is hindering your eyes

I was at a annual gathering with stands and food vendors and 90% of my neighborhood is overweight/obese. I live in 95% white central PA.

>explain this you fat cunts
Niggers, spics, and libtards

Your turn: Explain why you're letting towel-heads invade your nations and butcher your people.

>
>afaik bmi is flawed because it doesn't take body types into account

Agreed here. Sorry for not being clear on it, but that was my point. Everyone loves to use the BMI, but it's flawed. So if that's our standard, then we've got bad data.

they are coming to america too, lutheran services brought in a shit load of afghans, sudanese, and somalis to my town. fun times. know what those ethnic groups have in common?

It's flawed, but I hate the example fatties use, which is bodybuilders. They are overweight and it it isn't healthy in the long run even if they're mostly muscle.

Yeah, black people are the cause of North Dakota's obesity

Agree with this as well. Ronnie Coleman can't even walk anymore. Also there aren't enough of them, or even athletes in total (who are all "overweight") to throw the curve. But I think even without them BMI is just that flawed. 6', 170lbs is skinny af but that's top end healthy range on BMI scale (of course it goes back to fat percentage too, but 170 is still skinny)

>massachusetts has the least number of landwhales

i refuse to believe this is true

looking around, literally half of the women are fat as shit

are you trying to tell me it's worse in the rest of the country(i dont travel)???

My fellow masshole, I believe it is true

BS at my college in MS literally 70% of the white females are massive land whales

its all blacks

Lol doesn't matter if you eat six apples. Besides apples are all sugar.

Yes.
"Black" people.
Also I don't need to go to my doctor for an LFT or rely on fancy shmancy diet plan. I'll just pray my weight away.

jews are feeding us addictive food to kill us off.

its not taken into account because 99% of people are just plain fat.

the overweight americans who are actually shredded arent even counted as the doctors write that down anyways.

This photo makes me fucking sad for some reason...

If you jump up and down, and your tits can hit your chin you are probably overweight.

That and Mexicans. End welfare and watch the obesity rate plummet.

oh come on, I'm racist as hell and even I know this isn't a black people stats distorting everythiing issue.

We don't even know what standard is being used to determine obesity in this chart. Much less how individual doctors conform to it or report on it.

I think it's due to poverty. Cheap food is bad for you but goes a long way to filling the belly.

Corn syrup in all the food.
Fast food culture.
Women don't cook anymore.
People aren't educated on nutrients or macronutrients.
Deceitful advertising on food in the grocery stores in endemic.
Clean your plate mentality, aka you are rude if you don't eat every crumb of food given to you.
That's about it off the top of my head.
Besides poverty and food deserts leading to people eating nothing but junk food and fast food.

It's native americans. They gain weight like black ppl.