The_donald

>the_donald

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LxvYh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek. Me irl.

fucking BASED!

>he's wearing a do rag

Is the nigger a useful idiot? Or is The_Donald really cucked?

>regret increases

once the race war is over it will be easy to convince based nigger to hang themselves no need for lynching

Stormfags do nothing but complain.
Put up leaders and politicians that can win anything and then maybe you can have an opinion.

>We don't believe in leftist ideology that's why we constantly pander to them

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
GET IN HERE

NSFCucks

wtf i love white genocide now

Steve Urkel, Carlton Banks looking ass niggas

both ?

Excuse me, I'm in the middle of watching the video of Trump speaking to Poland about defending Poland and Europe from that very thing.

all he said was some shit about western civilisation, i'm sure to him niggers can be polish

aww what's wrong lefty cunts? pissed that you're losing your hold on the normalfags, reddit cucks, and even your pet niggers? 8 YEARS FAGGOTS

He went there to build up the relationship so that when he goes to Germany to talk to Merkel he can defend Poland's right to their own destiny.

>Much of my family died in the Holocaust

That's all they have, play the victim (muh 6 million), and go straight to attacking.

I don't see what you guys have against people LITERALLY joining our movement. I'll admit r/the_donald is pretty lame but they're ultimately helping us out in the long run. We need more based black guys.

based black guys! let them all in!

Don't worry user, it's not that cringe worthy. Just don't do it again and never engage with nu/pol/ or Kekistan faggotry again.

BASEDDDDD

>blacks off the democrat plantation is a bad thing

fuck off r/politics

>12yo pede here

>The Skeleton to the right being able to raise his leg high enough to stomp anything
wew

i'm sure some pedeophiles enjoyed that picture

archive.is/LxvYh

does anyone else HanAssholeSolo based?

What does Pede even mean?

>False flag but real fag

Centipede from Feminist rekt videos and Cant stump trump videos.

BASED BLACK MAN

SO FUCKING BASED

CHECK OUT THIS BASED BLACK GUY IN A TRUMP HAT!

still at it

What he means is trump supporters =/= white supremecists. Very clever actually. /poltards/ will unironically think he meant he is a white supremecist.

I find it funny how poor Americans think dressing classy and respectable is looking like a two bit magician.

Daily Reminder

STOP PUNCHING RIGHT
STOP SHOOTING AT YOUR OWN SOLDIERS

Can keep posting it, but it doesn't stop being Cringe.

The only answer to all politics is Elitism.

>STOP SHOOTING AT YOUR OWN SOLDIERS
Cringe. Fuck off nigger coon.

I did check during the elections just to keep up with the winnings.
There was this one obvious gay asain twink who had some fantasy about getting fucked by a white alpha boy. He kept posting fishing for attention as a "minority".

SHARIABLOO IS TRYING TO STOP US LIKING BASED BLACK GUYS
>niggers
>your own soldiers

is this a screencap from an invite only shariablue account? got any more?

Only legit 10/10s can pull off a the magician look

buy my t shirts goyim

Only a faggot D&C shill would use "cringe". Get out

>YOU EITHER ACCEPT AND WELCOME /NU/POL OR YOU'RE A SHILL
Fuck off, reddit trash. You were never welcome here.

>real post on t_d

>divide and conquer
>Sup Forums
typical election newfag doesn't realise this board has never been united

These threads are psyops to make people with some semblance of a shared ideology literally split gays over the concept of websites being "secret clubs".

B A S E D
L
A
C
K
S

Why do you care? Surely this is a good thing having black people on Trump's side? Would you really rather that they be on the Democrats' side, pushing to destroy all that is good in the United States?

You just sound like a fucking idiot.

Weird mix sub Saharan with Japanese and white person.

Its just cringy as hell when you call them based black guys.

"Based black guy" people are as bad as SJWs and stormfags for defining people by their race.

He obviously seems like a cool dude, that's all that matters really.

I assume you're being ironic but surely it is a good thing having black people on the side of Trump? Would you really rather that they were on the Democrat side, giving that side more ammunition?

why should I support trump? he's a neocon jew and doesn't give a shit about white interests
>implying race doesn't matter
the fuck happened to this board? why are there so many "anti-racist" cucks all of a sudden?

republicans and democrats are two sides of the same jewish coin

Of course. But the way they fetishize black/minority Trump supports is lame and I'd feel like I was being patronized if I were the 'based black peed'
Give black right wingers merit when they deserve it but don't put them on the pedestal.

But of course, it is good right wing propaganda though to drop on normies and stuff on faceburg or whatever.
Just that particular picture i quoted in is especially lame and pretty much sums up the "based black peed" meme.

is that some sort of nigger gang sign or just another display of leftist inability to draw a swastika?

Because race doesn't matter. You're either a good person, or not.

race does matter in regards to proclivity to criminal or violent behavior as well as intelligence and athletic ability, but you're right in the sense that all races are capable of being as civilized as whites; just some less than others

i thought the whole point of civic nationalism was to be against identity politics, not get a boner every time some black agrees with you

do you talk about all the based white guys who agree with you?

BASED

BLACK

MAN

PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE

Your country is a perfect experiment that will prove your thesis wrong empirically.

the black guys are kind of cringy, the white guys calling them based are cringy, but what's also cringy is you guys posting pictures of it and whining like little bitches about it.

i think the idea behind pointing out their race is a form of using the leftist's logic against them

like they're only pointing out he's black because that goes against the leftist narrative

most of T_D is bandwagoning reddit faggots, don't get me wrong, though

>t. nigger

>americans turned nationalism into pop culture

yankees never change

Because it's very useful in today's political climate to have these people batting for you, even if you detest them. Having a nog wearing a hat on your side doesn't mean you suddenly support leftist policies. Of course you knew that and this is just the most effective shilling angle you have left after he actually won.

yeah but in a way it perpetuates left wing morality on the right

you are basically saying a minority's opinion matters more because you can show leftists you aren't racist - but see that is the problem, leftists are always gonna call you racist, they called fucking mitt romney racist and he adopted a black grandkid

>half Palestinian

>supports Trump, Friend of Israel

Almost too dumb to fuck, almost

they aren't batting for me though, they support jewish wars and non white immigration, how is that batting for me?

Jewish, actually.

Classic

based xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SHILLS BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYONE WHO DISLIKES BASED BLACK MEN, BASED REDDIT OR BASED GOD EMPEROR TRUMP IS A SHILL!!!!!!!!

>Has enough money to buy a bootleg hat
>Wont spend it on an actual MAGA hat

I fucking hate this people.

Get the fuck out of my country nigger.

it's not that the minority's opinion is what matters more - it's that the minority's opinion is valuable to trot around

i don't think most redditors get that concept, though, and those posts are just a form of karma whoring because they know they'll get upvotes

reddit is, even still, a stronghold of neo-leftism and most T_D users are "former" leftists applying leftist beliefs onto what they desire trump's agenda to be

sort of like what happen to occupy wall street - dumb bandwagonning faggots jumped at an opportunity to apply their own agenda to a burgeoning political reform

>12yo pede here

is that real?

if so, i retract any defense i ever made of T_D

"Yeah, I'm going to teach my based Nigerian friend the free market."

I actually am Jewish.

Well, my mother is of Jewish descent, but the one drop rule, right?

Children are now becoming pedophiles? What is this world coming to.

it's what i don't understand. civic nationalism or conservatism is supposed to be colorblind and yet you go over to T_D and it's look at this BASED (black, hispanic, gay, jewish, trans, whatever) person.

and even many conservatives have bought into the idea that if a black man says something in agreement with conservatism, it means a lot more than if a white guy or white woman does. so it seems everyone has bought into leftist morality without knowing it.

this shit is awful

truly awful

the left must be in total ruin though if they can't hold on to these minorities and leftists pretending to be conservatives

to be fair i found the reddit post and most of the comments are saying there are two genders and gender fluidity is degenerate, and the "trannypede" agrees

it's still cringey as fuck

kek only 1 out of the 5 can do an OK sign right. white niggers.

the far left has never been popular, but conservatives have drifted leftward over time

My Youtubefu is a based black woman. She's not a nigress or a sheboon, she's a lovely young lady of African heritage.