I am being paid by CNN to post bullshit to Sup Forums they can report on

Expect several false flag type posts daily. No one understands how this site works. I'm gonna post some shit and CNN will report on it as if you said it. They believe this is a battle they can win 100% thanks to this tactic. It is rolling out within the next 3 business days.

If you call me a bad name I'll actually try to make a convincing post. So don't be mean to me ITT famalams.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_0qHRwU_sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Were dinosaurs real?

bump

So you're saying we should post all our rare merchants non stop during the inevitable traffic bump CNN is going to give us? What's the next step of their master plan?

How does it feel to be judas?

Not even talking as if you were a part of the pol hivemind. Even if you are new or t_d you're still betraying your people by working for zog

>If you call me a bad name I'll actually try to make a convincing post.

Shut the fuck up you raging asshole.
CommunistNeetNibbler can't win this fight because they are fucking stupid, and so are you.

Now get the fuck out of my internet before I stop being nice about it, faggot.

By Abū al-Qāsim Muḥammad ibn ʿAbd Allāh ibn ʿAbd al-Muṭṭalib ibn Hāshim, praise be His Name, do you think the Sharia should be the only law in every country?

Post some good redpills that go down easy. The thing that convinced me was Pastor Steve Anderson saying the Holocaust didnt real. Your mileage may vary.

I'm a new convert, see above, and I want to see of I can get away with giving a heads up. Don't be mean to me.

>shadman

Why would CNN need to bait for shit to report? You are a larping faggot that needs a hobby

Post moar smutty Wendy's grils

I refuse to believe they can be this retarded.

Kek is going to burn you himself, Shadilay faggot

> No one understands how this site works
You can start be not posting /ck/ meme's on Sup Forums.
Also, Please hire me to shitpost, I could use the money.

>I'm gonna post some shit and CNN will report on it as if you said it.
What's already here isn't controversial enough?

Lets pretend that we re tolerant

CONTACT CNN'S SPONSERS-

TIME WARNER
AMAZON
MCDONALDS
DELL

Ace Hardware
Audi
AT&T
BMW
Dell
Expedia
Exxon Mobil
Hilton
Lexus
Marriott
McDonalds
Men's Warehouse
Michelob
Microsoft
Panera
Sleep Number Beds
Stella Artois
Tempurpedic
Whole Foods

BOYCOTT THESE FAGGOTS. EMAIL THEM AND LET THEM KNOW YOUR DONE BUYING THEIR SHIT

No, OP is a LARPing faggot who can't even make up a good story.

I'm also a black millionaire with a 13 inch penis. Im a hillary supporter thats impregnanted over 200 white woman against their will.

I also collect welfare.

I can play the concern troll game aswell. It's fun. :^)

OH NOES ITS THE INTERNET HATE MACHINE
BRB BLOWING UP SOME VANS

This will work about as well as that fox affiliate broadcast from a decade ago.
Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Nothing new, Zoe did the same thing during GG.

Can confirm OP. You guys are so fucked you don't even know. You think YOU are the "sleeping bear"? Haha sure thing losers. Enjoy what you have while you can. The end is now beginning for you.

If you have any proof, you'll blow this thing wide open.

So show us.

Bump. I wouldnt doubt shit like this. CNN is as corrupt as it gets.

By the way if youre reading this, CNN: Fuck you commie bastards.

>shadman

We will spread sharia among you cum skins. your wives and daughters will be burstting out babies so much their bodies will die from the strain of so much childbirth. you little boys will be castrated and giving to every devout muslim and muslim ally to day with as they please. And you cumskin men, you will wish for death. we have perfected castrating you withou much blood loss or shock and after that a hammer and rod through your nostril and we take your will to fight. you will be our slaves and every child your women and daughter creates will be slaves with you. your time is coming. the EU was just the start.

Hi brainlets. No one cares about generic controversial statements. My purpose is about threading a specific narrative. Also I'm not exactly expensive.

ERIN BRUNETT COME GET THIS DICK

So give us some juicy details, faggot. I'm bored, give me something to think about.

>Also I'm not exactly expensive.
how much are they paying?

yeah we've had that tried before.

Ill call you a good name. Cunt is good

actually, I do have a question. what does CNN hope to accomplish with it? you say they believe they can win this battle. What would that 'win' look like? their ratings go up again? Their viewers forget that they dox and extort people who practice wrongthink? what is 'the win'?

And what do you hope to accomplish that legions of shills didn't

Furthermore why would CNN pay you to do this instead of making shit up like they always do

it makes for a screenshot they can show. so they don't have to use a video game code to show russian hacking. they can get an actual screenshot with timestamp

Im currently in a "HAPPENING" Thread where the OP is talking in circles and wont post links
is this you fags?

Tell me how I can sell out on my principles to fund my shitlord lifestyle.

Well, if that's the best idea they can come up with then good luck I guess.

I kind of doubt CNN has the understanding or will to bother attempting something like this. It seems like something a zealous intern would propose but not something that would actually get budgeted. Can you explain the hierarchy? Who do you report to?

About 35k with some benefits. No dental though. That was what really did it for me. That and the fact that the Jews lied about the Holocaust. I started going to church again and am looking into doing some work for them after leaving this job.

Christ really did save me from being a leftist shit head.

> Also I'm not exactly expensive.
How much to tongue my anus?

Try to convince CNN that /mlp/is a group of terrorists.

>leave the jew only to go right back to him
you better not be catholic because if you are you just played yourself.

one nigger

Sorry user your over qualified, slam your head in a door for five or so days and then send them a resume.

>tfw to intelligent to fall for false flags

>What's already here isn't controversial enough?
We need a new goatse meme, real vomit inducing stuff, I can't think of anything especially since they revere merkel

youtube.com/watch?v=m_0qHRwU_sQ
>Do you even bait m9?

Hey cnn,do i apply the cream clockwise or counter clockwise onmy tender inflamed booty hole.

Keep fighting the good fight user, we love you man!

>new convert
>don't be mean
fuck off retard

Guys I also work for CNN. I'm at the office now (on coffee break) but can confirm OP is a faggot.

A good chunk of the board already knows. They've actually been hitting the board since yesterday. Tons of threads filled with inexplicable "we should murder these cunts and rape their families amiriteguise pRAISE KEK!!! LOL" etc.

nice going famalan
you made me chuckle

Just more rape pepes. Too graphic to show on tv so they won't even bother mentioning them.

Merkel or sturgeon would be good candidates

What is the specific narrative you are spinning? Will you try to justify war with Russia and/or Iran while shilling US alliance with Saudi Arabia and Israel?

>from CNN
>posts /aco/ shit on Sup Forums
get out, nobody will take you seriously no matter what you do

A whole intact nigger? Can it be a bit broken?

>shadman

This is now a Saber Thread
Normies get out.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seeing as a lot of threads aren't archived and Photoshop is a thing this is some weak ass excuse.

Jews know they are really the Satanic seedline and not Israel.

Break one, it becomes two.
Nogger always win.

Okay that's too fucked for words! I spit my bloody tea across the room!
I feel sorry for the jocks, no wonder half are mincey meat spinners

I will never understand american drama.

>not liking shadman

This reminds me of the scene in Fight Club when it turns out the cops he goes to are also in on Project Mayhem

Thats why Macron is your leader.

Why would CNN pay anybody to shitpost when we will do it for free?

>4D LARP thread
Another one?

I was looking at that old meme yesterday.

Wow, what a genius tactic! That is really gonna fuck us up.

>Implying at least 80% of posts publicized in media outlets from Sup Forums were not posted to Sup Forums by the author reporting on them.

How would this effect Sup Forums at all?
Why would they need to make fake posts when you can find terroristic threats on here daily.

Also a reminder to new fags that the US government can petition Sup Forums owners to release you IP information if you make a terrorist threat which they think is credible.

It won't work and I'll actually tell you why

I know your zog masters have no idea how this site works, but we do. And ever since the election, we've had constant and nonstop barraging by shareblue, reddit, antifa groups, CTR, and the literal fucking CIA. No I'm not kidding. We see it. Believe it or not, when you are not user and you post, you stick out like your head was on fire. There's no chance of subversion, either, in a constantly rolling forum.

We've seen this shit before. Do they really think they're the first ones to try the "Oh well just post something bad there and we'll report it, that'll work!" before? Do they really not know how the internet works, or how easy it is to "backtrace it" and your consequences will never be the same?"

For every bullpen of chinese, indian and low paid idiots pumping out their bosses's chosen narrative, there is an army of user on 24/7 just waiting to catch your shit.

Dude, be smart, cause if you're not LARPING, you'll be out of a job soon. Tell them to literally just lay fucking low.

Jesus. It's like they've never done this before but since literal spooks do their reporting now I know it isn't.

Ok

Im in the EU and muslim. come at me bro. your cumskin fake president cant touch me with his little hands

Pay closer attention, my dude.

My president is as black as your flag retard.
Go away

then you are a shill shill

kek

>Expect several false flag type posts daily.
Saw a ton of abysmal quality anti-trump bait on Sup Forums, was this you guys?

YOU absolute SWEETIE poster! DO you EVEN understand WHAT mumbo JUMBO you've GOTTEN yourself INTO? Here WE don't HAVE any RULES, you CAN expect YOURSELF to BE met WITH a HUGY-PUGY arsennal OF sweet JOKES, hot COOKIES, nice AND dandy POSTERS! We'll COMFORT you WHILE you're BEING flooded WITH supportive E-MAILS, strategic DDOSES preventing YOU from ENTERING offensive WEBSITES and HAVE a GREAT time!

>next 3 business days
bait

drumph btfo

Now is the time to buy stock in Sup Forums everything they touch turns to gold while they keep throwing gas on their burning building

didnt hitler use false flags tho?

>I'm gonna post some shit and CNN will report on it as if you said it
Yeah, because we're too sensible in our posts. Not like there's any shocking opinions on this board.

>No one understands how this site works.
This thread is going to enforce that idea, random comments shitlords shitting on other shitlords anime just because.
If this gets published normies are going to think your retarded for thinking this is some dangerous well organized place.

Don't say "convert" you moron, it is absolutely laughable. You jus understood something about the world around you, in the light of new evidence presented to you

Doubt you can post anything to make us look bad that hasn't already been posted basically every single day.

Sup Forums is a website known for rampant unashamed pedophilia and school shooters
How the fuck are they gonna make us look worse in the public eye than we already do?

We will kill you somali زنجي also. you were are slaves once and cumskin slaves after but you both will be slaves to allah and the devout.

>35k a year

hey, that's not bad

النمور يجب أن يموت النمور يجب أن يموت النمور يجب أن يموت النمور يجب أن يموت النمور يجب أن يموت النمور يجب أن يموت

CNN doesn't give a shit about Sup Forums. This is the lamest, most reddit "happening" I've seen in my years here.

al-Abīd

Making Sup Forums look worse. Good look CNN.

I hope you along with all of the mainstream judepresse are taken to a fema camp and killed off