Why are american antifa so lame?

Why are american antifa so lame?

>Hamburg

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4670214/Hamburg-braces-major-pre-G20-protest-leaders-land.html
archive.is/AKFAC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now gas.

>antifa

Who cares about G*rmaniggers

All antifa are lame.

Because European ANTIFA has state funding and full police protection, burger ANTIFA have private funding and police protection in just a couple of cities.

We have a list of 5448 nazis scum living in US

Do you want me to publish it?

European antifa are funded by the leftist governments. Basically softcore paramilitary group.
Even then, they still get the shit kicked out of them by Nationalists. Just wait till it gets even more violent, you'll see antifa cuck out like they did during Hitler's rise.

American antifa are just spoiled trust fund kiddies who want something to do.

yeah, naw.

You mean the american college kid offshoots.

I take it you don't get out much?

I would love to blend in and follow them back to their commune and assassinate them one by one while they sleep.

To help put them in touch with each other? Sure!
You're a big guy!

>European antifa are funded by the leftist governments. Basically softcore paramilitary group.

Italian ones probably were 25 years ago.

keep reading breitbart tho

>commune

its not the 1970's bruv.

we squats now

I assume it's because America didn't gas 6 million people and have to grow up in an environment where nazism is literally a thoughtcrime, be propagandized that what "our" people did was the most evil act on the world and all that jazz. American antifa think Drumpf is Hitler. German antifa know Drumpf is Hitler. I guess over time American antifa will grow but it'll have to take some time as do most things

Bunch of degenerates.
In the end the tax-payers need to pay for your shit, and they'll hate you for it, they won't see your wannabe political revolution, just the destruction you left behind. Gj.

Go for it, I want to see if I'm on it.

I don't read Breitbart.

>total freedom
I thought it was a commie protesr

>b-but this happens at every G20 summit!!!
nah germany is just a liberal shithole.

>battle of cannae

Jokes on everyone, this guys were the first to attack globalism

Do it faggot!

Don't you have some ((((reeeeeeesistance)))) subreddit to go shit up somewhere?

at the moment they are butthurt about police bc they sprayed a bit of fresh water at them. mimimimi.

Europeans have always been more comies

KEKTIFA

Yeah german antifa truly is something special, today I saw one of them marching with an ISIS flag. a sad day for germany.

>attack globalist, supra-national, elitist cabal
>Sup Forums supports the police

keep postin frogs boys.

sure

Antifa is funded by the German government

In the US they only have Soros

Umm user, that's anticap.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4670214/Hamburg-braces-major-pre-G20-protest-leaders-land.html

kek

They hate themselves, their country, their people, and their history.
Which is exactly what (((they))) want

Yes please.

>reading anything besides Sup Forums

You're doing it wrong.

looks like the police are about to fuck your shit up, i hope they bash your skull it will make me laugh.

What else should we do? Most of them are just ppl doing their job and I'll always have more respect for that, than for some leftist lunatic.

>Total Freedom
>Forced into a box
Hahaha!

kill yourself you dumb fuck

organize your own g20 protest faggot

>((((BREITBART))))

Why would I read leftist rag?

Antifa only protests the G20 because it's not globalist and neoliberal enough

I think I would rather do absolutely nothing than protest, as both will have the same result.

>commie talks big then does not deliver
keeping the tradation i see

archive.is/AKFAC

archive the Globalist shills

ok newbuddy

underrated

if im not on it im gonna come to hamburger and kick your ass

Why should we. Doesn't change anything in the long run. Protests like these are for college activists.

It's true, if it was full of gender queer non binary xirs with pink hair plotting on how to fuck you over you wouldn't give a fuck. Tech companies noticed this and they make a killing virtue signaling to leftists.

>total freedom
>refuse to let right wing have freedom of assembly and speech

bwahahaha do you really think anybody here cares for your poor try of a thread.

are you really THIS retarded?

consider kys.

Literally not an argument

What does antifa want? They want more EU, more banker control of the economy billions of immigrants, unlimited outsourcing, and a total abolition of any form of local, non globalist thought

Antifa are the system and their little play acting is for show

no, all antifa is gay as fuck.

do it
inb4 all publically available gop party members

That's only a few thousand out of millions. Not very impressive. Frankly it just shows how many antifa losers don't have jobs. Soros is still funding his disruptions though.

99.9999% those NAZIs are waiting for you and you other fembois to show up at their door. Male thier day.

The antifa is our greatest weapon. Their aggressive idiocracy is among the main forces (besides the SJWs and corrupt elites) that push the normies into our embracing arms.

Look at what happened when the "communist" Syria party won in Greece. The immediately started shilling for austerity, international finance, mass immigration, etc

The radical left is just a mask that the children of the centerist financial elite wear in order to larp as radicals

The German government and people love being cucked and hate themselves. Thus they largely support the antifa. In contrast Americans, despite the muh 54% meme (in fact maybe because of it) are far more patriotic overall (at least more right winged) and don't put up with that shit anywhere besides college campuses and liberal urban strongholds.

Isn't Antifa state funded in Germany?

Exactly this ANTIFA are going down as the biggest useful idiots in history.

Soros funded the yurotrash branch too before he decided to prop them up over here.

>mfw antifa won't study history because it's racist

western riot police on the other hand, are the modern day equivalent of a roman army.

Why are there no frog posters putting antifa in their place?

Scurred?

its not Berkley anymore boys

Do you have a picture?

Look at all this people fighting for the genocide of their own people

Disgrace

ACKTCHSHUWALLY, ANTIFIA IS A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH! FASH, CONSIDER YOURSELVES WARNED!

globalist shill

course he fucking doesn't retard

>American antifa
>Imply the entire movement are a bunch of cowards.

Stop talking about it and be about it bitch nigger i'll fuck up twig ass bitch that tries to step

what are their demands? more black bulls?

They want government subsidized ass plugs and hormone treatments

Thank god America hasn't been pushed this far to the left yet. You cuck.

I'd love to see a right wing/nationalist demonstration/protest in Germany, or any of the other cucked countries of western europe.
You effeminate cucks have given away the white mans homeland to 3rd and 4th world pieces of trash.
You gave up your firearms to be able to defend yourself.
Shame on you.
Now europe/Eurvpa only exists in the soul, but not a physical place.

yes it is, indirectly funded with tax money. government says leftist violence is a "made up" problem.

they are physically attacking afd politicians and those who support them on a regular basis, so you could compare them with the SA inthe 1930's.

Nigger culture took over man. Antifa WAS about working class punk and skinhead kids kicking the fuck out of fascist faggots, but then they all started jamming hip hop and folk punk and kissing queer ass. Be a nihilist.

>implying you wernt always gay as fuck
Hahahah

Your flag is trash.

Fuck off SHARP Neo Nazis have as much claim to skins as your lot.

K kid

Im not a sharp in the slightest. Fuck modern antifa.

>nothing personal kid
hahahah Faggot

>Scared

Literally of what? Fascists have parliment members in Greece under the Golden Dawn, and it's only in Greece that you faggots ever do your classical anarchist "let's bomb everything until people like us" schtick

I'm pretty anti-globalist in the contemporary sense of the term. But if it makes you feel any better, I am "dane-bro" from the Eric Clanton threads and I was instrumental in organizing the first few days of the hunt. I slept about three hours a night, until the the third day when I got banned.

I'm glad he is going to prison. I look forward to writing him a letter detailing how hard I worked to ensure he got there, and why.

The most ironic thing about you calling me a globalist shill is the fact that antifa are nothing but stooges and tools for the very globalists they think they are against. Only the greatest fools join their ranks.

Antifa has been irrelevant since Milo

based stickman was their death

feels good man

dane bro is right again

Yes and no. Antifas are basically anarcho-commies.

American antifa should differentiate themselves from real antifa.

call themselves fagtifa or something

brilliant retort.

>total freedom

Including the freedom to to repress the wrong speech. Easy as 123

Are you just LARPing as Antifa, or are you serious?

>Antifa paramilitary groups better then USA ones
You are retarded they just fill with angsty teens

>wrong speech
Its called wrong-think. Enjoy where that takes you.

Yes
american, berkley style antifa are embarrassing

If you are anti-fascist, why aren't you fighting against the ones Orchestrating the genocide of Native Europeans?

That'll be 187.47€ plus tip officers.

Just be glad the way it is on your side of the pond. As far as I know your inland security services even have a "culture" budget which probably helps with this particular kind of scum. We basically lost all our sharp tools together with some of our most devoted anti communists in 1945 (mosly to south america but some migrated to the US).

I don't know why they haven't quit their jobs, yet. Sustaining this criminal regime makes them guilty aswell.