Europe will be a muslim continent

Europe will be a muslim continent.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dS4cN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why doesn't spain speak up about this? they were conquered for so long and now they pretend like it has never happened before while all the europoors are swarmed

why do they not warn them in spanish? are they just this lazy? they are even in eu

>will be
as if not already

fuck islam

but, as in most of the countries, political correctness rules here. If you say fuck islam trillions of feminists and sjw will come to judge you.

fug I guess europe will learn the hard way

Why did you brought Spain to this, man? This is UK. You scared me for a second, man. Fuck Americans.
archive.is/dS4cN

Who controls us is France and Germany. Hollande thought that in 100 the Muslim French woman will leave the hijab and niqab and become the new bust of the French Republic with their laicité. Fuck American and French revolution.

No it won't.

Is that the quintessentially british girl?

I brought spain up because they were occupied by islam for a while and then everybody just kinda fucking forgot, alberto balbosa. I thought they would at least be adamantly anti-islam given their history and would communicate with other euro nations like that

Ha tiroteado a 2 policias en Barcelona un p*** moro. Se estan cargando el pais

>Anglos laugh at spain for centuries about the moor invasion of iberia.

now it's spain's turn to laugh.

if europe gets conquered and converts to islam it will be the best thing to happen

the weak must fear the strong. I'm tired of degeneracy and if degenerates truly want islam, then let them have it. I would be in the first line there to watch how they get beheaded

Germany and france are the ones who have fucked shit up, not us

Post the cake already

most people here is catholic, so I guess we're safe for now

>Lady who is good at baking will bake a cake for the queen

I see nothing wrong.
It would be wrong if she just won because muh diversity and had no real talent at baking

>for now
this is what worries me

testing testing don't mind me i'm just testing something

WI?

That is a very unimpressive cake, even by British standards.

im more mad about the cake being shitty than the fact shes a mudblood

fucking horrible cake. I wouldn't even stick my dick in it.

Just come here you little shit.

This is good because Americans had slaves and therefore all whites on the planet must pay for being racist!!1!!

cringe

Duke Nukem seems to be aging well at least.

I wouldn't go that far....

>Europe will be a muslim continent.

Yep. Pretty much.