Why is this in my country?

'Swedish-Somali Muslim student officer'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4656926/Student-union-president-calls-Islamic-takeover.html

Fuck you Sweden.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfYtOITj9QA
youtube.com/watch?v=D2E5RuvnicU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

'A Muslim student union leader has claimed she would like to 'oppress white people' and has suggested there would be an Islamic takeover if more people read the Koran.'

>Zamzam Ibrahim

Are you fucking serious Sweden?

There is no such thing as a "Swedish-Somali"
There are Swedes, and there are niggers who live here even though they have no right to be here, big difference

Salford University? Where is that located in Sweden? Sounds pretty Manchestery to me.

The question is can you flimflam the zamzam?

lel

You guys imported her, weaponized her against white people and then exported her here. Thanks.

The British were in one small part of Somalia, and (what a coincidence) it's now the least fucked-up part of the country.

It's fucking maddening that none of these SJW agitators know a single bit of history beyond a two sentence summary.

Haha yeah. I laugh but I am fucking furious.

The truth is that these races are the dregs of all human groups, and we brought as many up as possible, not mention we invented everything modern. And how do they express their gratitude? Spending their lives demonizing us, committing crimes against us and blaming us for all of their problems. They are fucking pathetic pond life with no morals.

Apparently you can only read Arabic.

is there anything more revolting than fundamentalist muslim woman

>You guys imported her, weaponized her against white people and then exported her here. Thanks.
I had nothing to do with that, it was my traitorous politicians and who are responsable for that. There are still Swedes out there who resent multiculturalism and mass immigration

>Europe will become like Africa
>It will be better

LOL. Only a Swede.

The fact Swedish people think that they are superior to other Europeans for this shit just makes the destruction of their country even more deserved.

Why is this allowed? Why is this an acceptable opinion to hold, and even worse, to speak publically?

I want a wall on the swedish border, and I want Sweden to pay for it!

I know man, I just hate your political leaders so much. All the leftists here fawn over Sweden and use it as an example for the rest of us, and you get meme tier Swedish Somali Muslims like this that just need to fucking leave instantly.

She is taking over your university, not ours?

I live in the forests with lots of guns and ammo. Niggers won't be allowed in there.

Fucking sand niggers do the same thing. They move to the west because it IS the best.
When they get here they want to impose their own shit culture on US when they moved because their culture
IS SHIT in the first place
fuck mussies fuck niggers they smile the smiles
of people who lack empathy
They do not care about anything not even themselves
fuck em

>She is taking over your university, not ours?

Yeah after coming from Sweden.

Trust me i hate them just as much as you do, and seeing apes like her running around a beautiful country like the UK infuriates me to no end.

>fuck mussies fuck niggers they smile the smiles
>of people who lack empathy

This is so true. Always grinning, whilst having no souls and ill intentions towards white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=PfYtOITj9QA

I watched this documentary, your leftists are extreme and actually have very dark souls. They are spiritually disgusting.

This being said, we are getting these types of leftists also.

Yeah, we have a pretty troublesome history when it comes to the extreme left, they have been extremely influential in politics ever since the 1960s

They are fundamentally dark in the heart. They have good PR about being empathetic and 'good people' but they are sadistic basket cases.

This is the uni I attend. It's cucksville, literally hasnt been a white person elected in the last 10 years, a male in even longer.

See last year's winning candidates campaign video.

youtube.com/watch?v=D2E5RuvnicU

yet super wealthy Swedes come here to bag black meat

Yall fucked

Exactly, they don't seem to understand that the policies they are supporting will lead to disastrous consequences. That being the total destruction of the western world. That is what ideologies such as humanitarianism will lead to

UK is filled with zoomalis too faggot

Sure you do

>youtube.com/watch?v=D2E5RuvnicU

Oh my god look at the crap they are churning out. You must be a monk to deal with that environment.

Some of them probably want to destroy the west and all beautiful and brilliant things. They call themselves 'humanitarians', but a lot of them see humans(white people) as a scourge on the planet and hate themselves.

Haha so good.

Zamzam. Appropriate name for a monkey

Indeed, I also quite like 'Bobo'.

>History of working with Jews to stamp out the successful ouster of the vermin
>Allowed the US to re-introduce them and their degenerate influences
You reap what you sow, Anglo.

The cardboard color reminds me of a famous saucisson brand. Kek