Next Korean war when?

Next Korean war when?

South Korea can't fight a war without needing help of the US, they are such a pussy.

The Korean war should be fight between North and South without any help.

South Korea would probably announce their unconditional surrender immediately after the Norths initial Salvo. Leaving thousands of US troops stranded...

You should get your troops out of there.
Why did you even care about the Korean peninsula?

I though Trump wanted to stop being the world police.

>world police = + immigrants

>I thought Trump wanted to stop being the world police

NK finally has a missile that can reach the Homeland. I think Prezzy has a right to this one as Commander in Chief

North Korea has plans to be a dick. There is the very real possibility of having a future administration of cucked Democrats. And they will likely cave into Kim's nuclear threats. Essentially a man thousands of miles away will have power and influence over Americas Domestic Policy.

The first one never ended

Soon

Isn't that pretty much what all president say when they want to invade the Middle-East? And Americans keep falling for that

Sunday

When will he lose weight?

He has the Hashimotos....

Never.....

>Next

I thought the first war still was on?

Isn't it just a "de jure" cease fire?

I can genuinely see this getting to a point where I have China will finally intervene.

The chinks know N Korea are a bunch of wankers and need snapping back in line but they will not stand US military option... N Korea are a buffer between China and S Korea/US... A Chinese forced regime change in N Korea would be the ultimate solution.

By the end of September most likely. Not much of a war though, just throwing bombs at eachother.

South korea can take out every major target from NK in about 12 hours with their airforce.

The major problem is that in every scenario seoul gets a heavy pounding from the norks while at the same time they try to zerg rush the DMZ.
S Korea has the power to keep back the norks long enough to force some kind of negotiations, considering that literally every important target in korea is.

The only big question in this is how loyal the N korean soldiers really are.

>Essentially a man thousands of miles away will have power and influence over Americas Domestic Policy.
this has already been true for decades

israel

how exactly does north korea keep it's infrastructure?

is it china?

>next

From what I understand NK exports loads of coal to China. And slave labour.

Technically, the Korean War never ended.
We are in a long cease-fire.