Prime minister of india Narendra Modi in Israel

Israel's prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu and India's prime minister Narendra Modi enjoying a nice day on the beach, talking about desalination devices made in the technological empire that is Israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

hindustantimes.com/india-news/a-tel-aviv-in-himachal-know-why-this-village-is-a-hot-spot-for-israeli-tourists/story-4m1OXIHRoHMQnlwICtTErO.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QlckPN3aDtw
youtube.com/watch?v=cR1kloYoPjs
youtube.com/watch?v=BAQn1ozcJeU
youtube.com/watch?v=hCC6yZZl4PY
youtube.com/watch?v=k_N4okxTPa0
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.799378
youtu.be/p5-gkXDIVzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is that in Israel?

Are they talking abou desalination devices? Or are they talking about the Israeli-Indian TigerKike Alliance?

No, it's a designated shitting beach

Why isn't King Jew using shorts?

is that a fucking whale in the background!?

yes, "Olga beach"

both.

he's embarrassed about his white legs.

yes, a mossad whale.

Holy shit. Bibi used to be chad in his twenties and he got FAT.

But don't worry! In case we drown, I will use him as a natural buoy!

>the master merchant and his apprentice enjoying a day at the beach

Why is Jew getting his pant legs wet?

we also had an "ice cream scandal" like "Trump and the two scoops". a heavy journalistic investigation discovered that Netanyahu wanted 2500$ yearly budget for ice cream for the PM house. crazy times.

Did he go to the beach to poo?

Its haram

modi - "try to slap my hands"

"look, we put the curry, you put the toilets"

Israelis see India as a second home. How does that make you feel Sup Forums?

A Tel Aviv in Himachal: Know why this village is a hot spot for Israeli tourists
hindustantimes.com/india-news/a-tel-aviv-in-himachal-know-why-this-village-is-a-hot-spot-for-israeli-tourists/story-4m1OXIHRoHMQnlwICtTErO.html

Michael Alon, who is here with a group from Tel Avi, gives another insight into their collective fascination for Himachal, when he says, “Israel is all about cities and deserts. We love these hills, they inspire us towards spirituality.”

Kasol - Himachal Pradesh: Mini Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=QlckPN3aDtw

Jewish Bhangra
youtube.com/watch?v=cR1kloYoPjs

yes. tomorrow the Israeli news headlines will be:

"Netanyahu wastes tax payers money on laundry of pants when he could have just folded the end bit. wide calls for his resignation. the UN sends a condemnation."

after my 3 years service at the army, I went to india for 6 month. best time of my life.

>2500$ yearly budget for ice cream

That's a lot of ice cream.

Good. You should visit again. Jews are always welcome in India.
Together we will progress and fight our common enemies.

it's another one of those stories that got him re-elected. the media's obsession with these false and/or minute things always backfires on them.

Same with Modi. The media hounded Modi and accused him of killing 2000 mudslimes. Small stuff that only media cares about. It backfired and got him elected.
They never learn.

are you f indian decent?

>6 months of freedom in designated streets

De-salination... sure. More like De-Kebabination. They are both butchers.

Yeah...Although I was just kidding ----Of course it was a big deal. But they were wrongly accusing Modi for not doing enough to stop the riots that Muslims started.

Was he just pooping?

You like the exploding-Kebabs? Either you are a Kebab or you are suicidal.
Show your flag, so that we can decide.

so India media isnt shitty leftist like the rest of the world?

It is shitty leftist and people hate them. They do hound Modi but we also have the right wing media which kicks the shit out of the leftists.
I was joking that it was not a big deal.

A very remarkable day in both countries relationship and history.

India-Israel bffs forever.

Indian media is mostly shitty bit neutral but right-wing leaning nowadays.

Same with Arik. Dude was a babe in the IDF and a hamplanet at the end of his life. Not sure what's going on over there in jewland.

thx

>in Israel

Yeah, in "Israël", it's a 100% Israëli beach, it's 100% Israëli waters

A relationship with Israel will be all one-way.

Which one way direction? Elaborate please.

In serious tone, can some Indian explain to me if there is a water shortage in India or all water sources are polluted? What's the purpose of part of this meeting?

>inb4 for poo jokes
for that - go to

Netanyahu's hair is one big comb over.

You mean this?

Indo Israel Agricultural Project Marathi Short movie
youtube.com/watch?v=BAQn1ozcJeU

Indo Israel Agricultural Project English full Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=hCC6yZZl4PY

Story behind Indian grown exotic fruits & vegetables
youtube.com/watch?v=k_N4okxTPa0

There are areas that have water shortage. India is huge. So conditions are different in different regions. Some areas have water shortage, other have limited water while other are awash in water.

So in areas of water shortage, if the agricultural techniques can use water more efficiently, yields can grow and farmers can earn more money.

Most northern parts, eastern and southern states receive plenty of rainfall. But there are agriculture lands in north-west mid west and few southern states that experience frequent droughts if there aren't enough rains in monsoon season, which sometimes is caused by EL Nino.

I think this meeting had two parts to it,
1) To provide fresh water to rural areas for agriculture purposes and to provide potable water in case of natural disasters
2) That vehicle can also provide fresh water to our military, which can be an asset in case a war breaks out.

Can any Israel user tell me whether this visit is a big thing in Israeli media? Our media has been covering it 24/7

Thanks.
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.799378

>which can be an asset in case a war breaks out
Sneaky little kikes preparing for a long drawn out war. Poo's can't lose before the necessary blood sacrifice of Indo-Europeans has been made to summon Moloch.

Shiva Space Technology Israel
youtu.be/p5-gkXDIVzw

K.. Keep me posted

DELET THIS

PEE IN SEA

Lol this song is from 2012, predictive just like Shadilay

We he killed them thats why I love him.

Only one channel is left wing ie. NDTV News. Rest everyone is right wing.
I like Zee News most because they were with Modi from start.

I love that guy.