Republican morons will seriously defend this

>republican morons will seriously defend this

Ouch.

exactly. this is what we're up against.

German here, what is that cowboy guy holding in his hands?

>baizou will seriously defend this

what's he doing wrong that causes this?

It might be the light, but it looks like he's holding the gun away from his shoulder anticipating recoil (which makes the recoil much worse, because the rifle has time to accelerate before hitting your shoulder instead of transferring force firmly)

The stock isn't resting on his shoulder.

Defend what? Bad grip on his weapon?

0/10

SAGE

looks like a liberal desu
think that's up to you to defend

.950 JDJ

>looks like a liberal
looks like a textbook republican. retarded hick redneck, just look at him, his IQ probably isn't higher than 75.

This and this. Instead of some kick into his body via his shoulder it became a projectile and slammed into him. Physics and ergodynamics. Also, it's a shotgun with a holo site, not a rifle, so it's a lot of kick to be tarding up here. Bet he doesn't do it again.

lul

niggers will defend this

>guncucks

lmao

most vets and ex cops are trained to not do this. most also happen to be republican or right leaning. i welcome a cultural/political civil war. it will be the purge in real life. and pansy regressive liberals of today would be exterminated. It would totally be one sided. plus we have a republican government! you should be afraid. I have already called ICE on several family members for being leeches on this country. to me, you are even less than them. Just so you know there are many more like me....

>leftist shoots a .22lr for the first time

Looks like his shoulder is dislocating.

Democrats always berate others.

That gun would rip your pussy ass arm off, faggot.

>i'd like too thank buds gun shop for this webm

Nice dislocation

He probably has more iq than all the autistic screeching conservatives and libtard faggots combined on this thread.

Libtard faggots: Guns r ebil! Ban all duh gons!

Autistic Screeching Conservatives: Dey gunna take ur guns!

Why don't all of you go drink a gallon of bleach and save the rest of humanity from your fucking political screeching.

>"hey look, a moron using a gun wrong"

that means that we should stop people of having guns

donkey logics

Your mascot is the Jackass, enough said

Heh, I'll have to superimpose a nigger crying on that one

Life is good

He closed the wrong eye

Republicans have a higher average IQ than Demoshits. The only studies that show the contrary group "conservatives" in such a way that it includes niggers and spics despite them voting for the Left every time.