Burden of the White Man

So Illinoise voted to increase income tax by 32%...

When does the white man get tired of paying for niggers that are ruining their cities, states, and country?

Illinoisians report in. 773 and ready to fucking kill myself

When the blacks eventually get tired of murdering each other and blame whitey for black on black crime, black drug-dealing and black gangs.

See south Africa for reference.

America is on the first step of this ladder.

Does it really have to get to South Africa levels?

I actually have a theory that South Africa is going to cause the global race war.

OP it's a shame that this thread has no replies and that there are no Illinois threads on the front page right now. I'm gonna make a "pol btfo" bait thread about it and get 300 replies in a few hours

This board has changed...

It saddens me.

McHenry here. I'm moving to Wisconsin in about a year or so. The property taxes are less than half and the housing is cheaper. My money also is going to a state in decent financial shape, versus the death spiral that is Ilinois.

Kanefag here. 5k round of 5.56 m855 ready for headshots of nigs. Moving to Colorado next year, renting this house out.

Why does the far right victimize themselves so much?

Why Colorado? They're pretty lefty too.

Illinois wouldn't be that bad if it wasn't for all the nigs and spics in Chimpcago.

> Illinoise
> noise
> e

Ill annoy

i tried

32% of the 5ish % Illinois State income tax, up to 7%.

But I guess the bigger number sounds better.

Family. My dad moved out there 2 years ago and it's tough for my kids to not see him every week. Although it's lefty, at least I can open carry outside denver, go offroading, shoot guns pretty much anywhere, go camping in some badass places. It'll be an experience for my kids for a couple years too.

And snowmobiling.

Nice d*gits.

What are numbers?

Never. Until we're horribly bankrupt, and discriminated against we won't stop.

Fair enough. Good luck and godspeed, user.

Never until his own life deteriorates drastically.

Everyone in Cook County are so used to getting fucked by taxes that they like it now.

The income tax rate went from 3.75 to 4.95%. Seriously fuck off. Its a flat tax btw

Bump

> Republicans voting yes (10): Andersson, Bryant, Fortner, Hammond, D. Harris, Hays, Jimenez, B. Mitchell, Phillips, Unes.

>vote for republicans
>they side with democrats and fuck over their constituents anyway
fucking pieces of shit. if this was split along party lines it wouldn't have passed. there were even some democrats that voted no.

>It's only 1.2% more of your income, it's basically nothing
>increases like this happen all the time
>One day you wake up and 20% of your pay is directly taken away, another 20% indirectly through employer taxes, and another ~10% once you spend it

digits won't fix this state unfortunately

Leave.

illinois property taxes are already so fucking high that you can easily pay ~10k per year on a house valued under 300k.

that's 20% tax right there if you earn 50k a year.

8500 a year for a house worth 317k

Not surprising, looking at statistics in Chciago and the whole Illinois is fucking dead. Have my condolences, too bad they won't help with this invasion of negroes and beaners.

the state is so fucked that we actually had a large enough number of republicans to stop the democrat retards/madigan from pushing this shit through, but they ended up switching sides and voted it through anyway.

it doesn't even matter who you vote for. you still get fucked over just the same.

>yfw you live in illinois

digits of truth

Chicago will become Detroit 2.0 one day.