Jesus loves you and He died for your sins!

Jesus loves you and He died for your sins!

Post "Jesus is LORD" in this thread to affirm the truth.

God bless you all, especially non-Catholics/atheists... I pray for your conversion to the true church Christ founded!

Just like the Jesus taught obedience to whatever scribe sat in Moses seat, we must be loyal to whatever Pope sits on Peters seat.

>"The scribes and the Pharisees have sitten on the chair of Moses. All things therefore whatsoever they shall say to you, observe and do: but according to their works do ye not. For they say, and do not."

If Jesus said this about the scribes and Pharisees who killed Him, what would He say about the pope? He would ask for loyalty, not rebellion. Because the first pope was the great Saint Peter.

Come home to Christ anons, God will make you whole!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VeYlXEJT1xk
youtube.com/watch?v=tFtFUX10oZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Post "Jesus is LORD" in this thread to affirm the truth.
No thanks. I'm white.

Also, this is a Latin Mass appreciation thread.

If any of you are lucky enough to live near a traditional Catholic Church that offers the Latin Mass... GO TO IT!

JESUS IS LORD

Top kek

Jesus is LORD

Jesus is LORD.

Jesus is LORD

132-666-185

Lokk satan
>
God bless you all, especially non-Catholics/atheists... I pray for your conversion to the true church Christ founded!

I'll pass

Jesus is LORD

yes do you believe in Him or are you a degenerate offspring from the main (Orthodox) branch
>in b4 im a anglican : pic

While I have much respect for orthodox Christians, it is clear that primacy was given to the bishop of Rome. It is clear the true church has one head, undivided... Not many different patriarchs.

Also, the sheer amount of attacks on the Catholic Church throughout history make it clear it is the true church. Whatever revolution... The enlightenment, the reformation, the sexual revolution, the French Revolution, etc... All have the Catholic Church as the enemy.

JESUS IS LORD!

Jesus is Lord of all. Praise His holy Name forever and ever

Would the Catholic Papacy still have any primacy if its establishment was based to lift itself against its brothers by way of distorting doctrine, and then , inventing its own version of faith ?
>No you say .
I understand.

Also catholics worship the mother goddess,mary, eve, ishtar. True heretics

>not orthodox

Jesus is Lord and King of the Universe.

I cannot say for sure Jesus is Lord, but there was a lot right in what he said, and what the Bible teaches.

The point is, Christ built the church on Peter, who is the first pope. If your church isn't loyal to the peters successor it is incorrect.

Also, your diagram seemed to suggest Anglicanism has less doctrinal changes than Orthdoxy...

Went to Latin mass for the first time in my life last sunday. It was also the first time attending mass in 10 years or so. Planning on going regularly again and deepen my faith in Jesus Christ.

The Catholic church looks nothing like it did at it's founding. I am not expert by any means but it seems so corrupt, a tool of globalists. the fear of that would certainly keep me from giving them money.

TRUTH.

Why would you go back to worship a fucking jew on a stick?

This is great news and inspiring.

Because JESUS IS LORD you atheist fag

JESUS IS LORD, AND THE HOLY TRINITY OUR GOD.
AMEN.

I'm not an atheist though.

I'M A GOD WARRRRIORRRRRR!

Why hello der....

There's this retard.
Fuck off, you're the reason Sup Forums hates pagan Larpers.
Your irrelevant paganism is not even white, it came from poo in the loos.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

deus vult my dude hows it going tip my le red maga hat my pede!

Been redpilling my friends on Latin Mass and Vatican II. Anyone have any good resources?

Right now I'm just telling them Vatican II was a freemason take over and the Latin Mass is superior because it's directed towards the alter and not the priest sitting down facing the crowd

I would say the catholic church is in crisis... Which was predicted many times, by Our Lady of Fatima for example...

Regardless, the Catholic Church is the church Christ founded. It's doctrines are true and we as Christians must stay true to the church and the Pope himself.

Satan is Lord!

I've been red-pilling my white brothers to become pagan with me. I've got a group of us going hiking and camping this week.

Jesus is lord

I could never support this Pope or any like him I think that he is a problem and does not deserve that seat.
I do however love the history of the church and I do visit them for Mass every once in a while but never been to a Latin Mass that sounds really awesome.

I hate you Christians and hope all of you die alongside the Muslims. Europe should have had Neoplatonic paganism or Roman Mithraism grow.

Cyrus the Great should have killed every single last Jew with the Babylonians, sparing this world the endless drama of Abrahamic faiths. I sincerely hope you eat shit and die. Fuck Jesus and your obsession with this kike. Fuck Muhammad too and his shitskin pedophilia and raping goats. You are not European; you are just a stupid, pathetic man who can't think for himself obsessing over a retarded religious tradition that circle-jerks around a kike. Your religion tradition only has good elements from Greek Neoplatonism, Mithraism, and Zoroastrianism.

Check 'em. Off yourself. Jesus is a piece of shit, and I would have gladly assisted Romans in stabbing him. Both Jesus and Muhammad rot in hell -- if it exists.

no

NO
NO!
no no no

jesus is a shit

Jesus Christ is Lord

Jesus is LORD

Pathetic how you still have to cherry pick for a timeless religion with 2 billion followers.
Hopefully one day you will grow up of your autism and realize Christians were the ones fighting a war for non-degenerate morals and familiar unity.

>my diagram ..... just shows the historic procession, right ?

Picture this, the caretakers of the Church of Peter went very astray, what;s best, to follow a chariot on its way down a cliff, or say .... wait a seconf , no , that path leads to destruction
>inb4 but I had the chariot's reigns in my hands.

>Pathetic how you still have to cherry pick for a timeless religion with 2 billion followers.
Why are you doing the same you fucking idiot? Holy shit you can't be this fucking retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=VeYlXEJT1xk
Don't let the infiltration by zionists of the leadership of the catholic church bum you out. The catholic church was a bulwark against communism for decades until vatican 2. It has happened to the leadership of protestant and other churches as well. We just have to fight to change it.

Low IQ moron

Fuck that. I killed jeebuz

You're still cherry picking retard.

>retard who worships a filthy kike on a stick and believes in the fanfiction of "le jesus was RISEN and will COME AGAIN, goyim!" criticizes anime on Sup Forums
ok
LOL

YOU WANT TO CHERRY PICK? I WILL CHERRY PICK AS WELL. How hard is that to understand retard?

If he died for your sins then why do you all still burn in hell.

>Caring about a 5ft Palestinian jew midget who died over 2000 years ago lul

>implying all jews were in exile

Jesus Christ said He would build His church on Peter, the bishop of Rome, and he'll would never prevail against it.

Either Christ was wrong or the Catholic Church is the true church.

what does that even mean, christcuck?
...or their both SHIT for shiteating christcucks

Jesus is LORD
t. protestant

Jews were vulnerable during Achaemenid Empire and could have easily been exterminated if Cyrus the Great wanted to. Their Second Temple is largely why Abrahamic faiths continue to grow, but I doubt retards like you can understand history beyond "muh Bible".

He came back to life, so how exactly did he die for me

Srs

>Abrahamic faiths continue to grow
Abrahamic faiths grew later*

TESTIFY, christcuck
JESUS IS LORD
I
S
L
A
R
D

Jesus is LORD!

Either Christ was wrong or the Catholic Church is the true church.
>Christ never said I condemn you to absolutism, free will is a given to Man, and when man errs blind faith infront of blatant error is the sign of a fanatic

Jesus is LORD

I'm hoping to.
I've been working on becoming a traditionalist lately (eating fish on fridays, recieving communion on the tongue only, weekly confessions, daily rosary etc) and latin mass is still something I've never been to.
The church nearby only does solemn mass versus populum. I'd have to travel a bit to find a latin mass, but I'm told it's worth it.

Jesus is LORD

Pitiful strawman.
Christianity and their guidances built Europe.
If anything atheism has done is help spread degeneracy and destroy family values

Jesus is LORD!

youtube.com/watch?v=tFtFUX10oZw

Jesus is LORD, God bless America!

Jesus is LORD (of my boipucci)

Jesus said no such thing.

If you want to do some research, Petros is not the petra.

And the same day Jesus said what the true foundation, the true petra, is, He called Peter "satan" and told him to get behind him, as he was only concerned with the things of man, not with the things of God.

Kind of strange to call the foundation of your church "satan", but it does explain the Vatican perfectly.

Christ is Lord, but your church is an abomination. Sod off Mary worshipers.

"Pitiful strawman"
you stupid christcuck can't even use logical fallacies in a sentence correctly
jesus is lord of cucks

Sorry mate, I don't believe in zombie jews.

not real

God obviously never had sexual intercourse with Mary, but it's an interesting question nonetheless. The sign to the world, however, was that a virgin would give birth to a son, and that son would be the Messiah.

its a joke dumb shit. I dislike christcucks but find these minor meme images hilarious even if they are stupid.

I can't take European Nationalism seriously so long as Christianity remains an integral part of your culture. Sorry.

jizus is FAKE NEWS

Because your sins are not keeping you from heaven; you're dead.

And unless and until you're born again, and alive, there is no place for you in the Kingdom of God.

As Jesus said, unless a man is born again in the Spirit, he will in no wise inherit the Kingdom of God.

And the one sin that was not forgiven at the cross is Unbelief, and it is that Unbelief that sends people to hell.

Believe, and live.

It is certainly worth it AusBro. You sound like a great Catholic!

>we must be loyal to whatever Pope sits on Peters seat.

No we mustn't! We must be loyal to the Church Christ founded, thus by extension loyal to Peter. But Peter must be Peter. He must be a Rock. He must "Feed [His] sheep".

We weren't loyal to Honorius, and that because of loyalty to Peter. Peter's seat is not Peter's voice, is not the shepherd's voice, and we (should) know that.

Israelites were no longer a unruly people. He released them with all the captives of Babylon.

Why so mad? CHRISTUS VINCIT

wtf does these evangelical recruitment threads have to do with politics?

Cyrus? Kill the Jews, who had in their possession a book that named him as a king? And predicted how he would conquer Babylon?

No, that Cyrus had no animosity towards the Jews at all. I imagine he was astonished by them and their God.

It would be like a man in 1825 buying a slave, and that slave had books from his African country that said what the name of the slave buyer would be.

more shitty fictional garbage in everyone's least favorite cuck sage about the hairy jew jesus and his whore mother mary

Jesus is LORD

In the Aramaic which Jesus spoke the word for both "rock" and "Peter" is exactly the same...

There is only a difference in that rendering because Peter is masculine and rock is feminine. They are both "rock".

Jesus is the Lord of Lords, and the King of Kings, and He loves you very much.

>Jesus is LORD

Jesus is LORD

absolutely nothing

Cyrus should have killed all of them and spare this world of Semitic filth growing and spreading. Europe would have been better off as either Neoplatonic Paganists or Roman Mithraists. A combination of both could work too.

However, so long as you worship this kike on a stick, you have no real European culture, no real European identity. You are just Christcucks .

What the hell do you Catholics have against tattoos? That's literally the only thing I don't understand about you people.

this. the only reason i ever post pagan or extremely anti-christian shit was when these christcuck shitheads started posting.

I think it's a fascinating question, akin to the question "if they're just going to print money, why do we pay taxes?".