Why is Sup Forums so hostile to atheists?

Why is Sup Forums so hostile to atheists?

It's literally haram you fucking kafir.

People who actively try to deny their soul? Makes sense to me

because Sup Forums is mostly country white trash, and very weak-minded, and needs to believe in a fake fairy in the sky in order to have any hope for living. IAlso, these are the same uneducated people that voted Trump into office.. they are pretty bad.

>sees flag
Mk...

Is Nietzsche the edgiest philosopher?

>Why is Sup Forums so hostile to atheists?
Because atheists have become everything they claim christians are: self-righteous, pushy and offended by everything that even remotely questions their "religion" ("life being meaningless and empty").

Examples?

They aren't enlightened

Because (((atheism))) is a jewish psy-op designed to subvert western civilization.
Ask yourself, why are most communists atheists as well? Why do atheists try to dissuade white europeans from procreating? Why do atheists dominate media?

The left, LGBT, feminists, communists, shall I continue?

They are cancerous useful idiots.
Sadly I never realized how good were those """"backward"""" morals until we lost them in exchange of a degenerate, promiscuous liberal society.

not if youve actually read him, no.

Atheism shows a clear lack of fundamental understanding and and critical thinking. they deny the divinity, and even the existence of the soul, and think the ability to understand inter dimensional, and time travel came from a monkeys who are known for throwing their feces at each other, and fail to recognize that the ability to create was created. its a movement that blindly follows jew science, a narrative that preaches to keep animalistic behavior while in its hypocrisy vehemently attacks anyone that is willing to blindly follow a religion that teaches you that you're obligated to be a good person to others because you are a created being.

>
fuck off mudshit, islam is a fake religion created by the catholic church

Sup Forums is an echochamber

>ID: jew

Checks out.

>Why do atheists try to dissuade white europeans from procreating?
We don't.
Plenty of atheists hate gays, feminists, and communists, or are at least indifferent to them.

tfw you are 100% redpilled Sup Forums but at the same time atheist. I mean... how it is possible to not be one nowadays?

its actually an anechoic chamber

Religious people should not be allowed to breed.

Oh I was responding on behalf of another, who talked about atheists becoming what they thought Christians were. Then the thread spawner asked for examples, so I gave him some

>Plenty of atheists hate gays, feminists, and communists, or are at least indifferent to them.
Mmmh no, fedora cucks are overwhelmingly liberal.

There goes the human race....

>claims to be 100% redpilled
>doesn't understand the powers that be are trying to hide and destroy the idea of the existence of the soul divinely given by God.

here's the religion redpill

because some Sup Forumsacks are larping as christians
and atheists have traditionally allied with progressives and been pro white genocide

goatfucker

All according to the plan.

They're just but hurt that heaven doesn't exist

You atheists are nothing but useful idiots to the New World Order.

>implying we're not the NWO

Atheism is an interesting ideology but most Atheist are always like
>but muh atheism! God does not exist so you who believe in God are an idiot!

Read The Republic you double niggers.

Are you an atheist if you aren't religious and just don't care for most of the time, but when you think about it you always come to the conclusion that most religions just cause problems?

(In regards to pic)
The problem is that, without observable evidence there is no way to turn those who do not believe in the immortal soul into believers. I do agree that having destructive attitudes and behaviours does you no good but the resulting damination is psychological = degeneracy.
Not some ethereal plane of torment or bliss.
And just because you study cautionary tales written a couple of thousand years ago does not make that conspiracy any more plausible.
Religion does not have a monopoly on morals and decency.

He is a very very good dog.

It does.
>ethical instinct arbitrary: subjective and some randomness
>moral systems objective, though the choice of which is arbitrary, thus not universal
>all-seeing judge takes that choice away, solves the problem
You now have consistent, objective and universal morals in your society. Instead of a few ubermensch butting heads with one another while the aids-riddled masses slave away beneath them.

You are deluded and obnoxious for starters. Why so compelled to incessantly bitch and moan about something you don't believe in? Worst people on the planet barre none.

Atheism means moral erosion for community, and less ability to resist ...social infiltrations... by organized antagonists.

>atheism lacks critical thinking