>USA is a first world count-

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-38365729
unz.com/isteve/how-to-predict-identity-of-a-shooter-from-the-ratio-of-killed-to-wounded
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Treating the death rates in modern Chicago as being indicative of the death rates in the US is like treating the death rates in 1943 Auschwitz as being indicative of the death rates of the EU now.

No one ever said that Chicongo is a "first-world city." It's an African tribal war-zone. It's also not "American" in any real sense; it's more like a chunk of Africa transplanted into the midwest.

>This is what Americans actually believe

There's literally nothing wrong with having a city full of black people devoted entirely to its own genocide and bankruptcy.

Chicago also has some of the strictest gun laws in the US.
And a large black population.
And an ongoing gang problem.
Not that any of those are related, of course.

>chicago
>US

>Illinois is usually ranked in the top 10 of the Brady Campaign's strictest gun law rankings

Chicago gun violence shouldn't happen on paper but we all know why it does.

>Black on black violence

WOW IT'S ALMOST LIKE BLACKS ARE VIOLENT OR SOMETHING, BUT THAT'S RACIST SO IT MUST BE IMPOSSIBLE.

DURRRRRRRRR

>t. average liberal

>judging America by its zoos

it also has the highest % slav population, lel.

Poles + Niggers is bad news. Whether its London or Chicago. But Sup Forums conveniently leaves that out.

lol, 15 dead in one city of 5 million in 3 days

Meanwhile, 6 people died from getting shot in all of Japan (120 million people) in an entire year

bbc.com/news/magazine-38365729

Chicago Metro Area is around 10 million desu.
Only a retarded foreigner doesn't know how American cities work.

protip: always include "metro area" to get the full idea of how big a city is. Because cities are divided into suburbs/subcities.

Shitcago is a city run by organized crime and has been for decades. The deadly assault niggers filling the ghettos spring into bloody gang warfare when it gets hot in the summer.

>Implying Chicago represents all of the United States
>Chicago has a serious gang issue
>Also dindus run wild
>And it's run by Dems

All the non-criminals are coming to Arizona in droves. In a circle of 20 or so friends, I have ten or so Chicago ex-pats.

It's going to get a whole lot more violent when Illinois stops paying EBT. I, for one, am looking forward to the livestream threads of the riots.

His point was that Japan only had 5 shootings in a year

>hurrrr its this no that look over there

Why are Americans so quick to throw their own under a bus? Feminism?

When democrats are in charge, there's always more crime.
Really weird how obongo is booted out and we suddenly don't have high profile mass shootings every week.

>15 dead

Thats not bad actually for a city the size of chicago, especially if they were apart of the same incidents.

i think the real crime here is the 32% income tax increase they just approved despite the gov's veto. i fucking hate this city and the niggers. everything is fucked

Niggers re-create the third world wherever they go.
>being this new

His real point was probably that Japan doesn't have packs of feral negroes "keepin' it nigga fo' real in da skreetz".

Even the frog gets it

His real point was probably that Japan doesn't have packs of feral negroes keepin' it nigga fo' real.

The wonders of taxpayer funded free education.

>Chicago

Why do the blacks call it "Chirac"or whatever it is they call it

The rest of the state should just eject Chicago...it would be a bit of a shame as it used to be fantastic place but now it is totally dysfunctional.

HAHAHA

I live in Chicago. I've never even seen a remarkable fist fight. We just have our nigger and spic areas and the cops have historically been taking out their leaders and that has had turned it into complete chaos. Literally paying cops to cause more crime. Dangerous Chicago is a meme and nothing more. I yawn every time I hear it. Know that I'm out there, yawning angrily.

>niggers
hope the number goes up

USA is. USA's metros are not. They are what would happen if Europe gave its metros the ability to carry firearms.

Only two type of people live in metros: the people who have made it, and the people who are stupid enough to think they can make it.

??????

>Chicago

IN OTHER NEWS WATER IS WET

Are you high user?

Hurr Murica is furst worl, ebery major city no count!

The 4th is "the purge" in chicago for gangs to settle scores since the gun shot microphones have a tough time telling whats what.

Ohhh, look at that! Coincidence

Yea Japan is more of a let's jump off a fucking building sort of place.

Ironically we pay more per head in these inner city schools for less than 50% graduation rates. Hell, 6 Baltimore Schools didn't produce a single student that was deemed proficient in English. Exclude them and American's education mysteriously ranks on par with European schools.

Oups, uploaded this one too....

Pretty easy when you don't have guns.

Like saying Japan doesn't have tornado deaths.

Chicago, Detroit, LA, San Diego & New York Account for 95% percent of gun deaths, Guns are also banned. Liberal paradise.

Boomer bureaucrats are taking the money and running son...it's over.

LBJew fucked you over but good.

Same reason they call Detroit Murder City

By definition, yes.
First world USA aligned.
Second world USSR aligned.
Third world independent.

>muhdemoracy.jpg
Universal suffrage is pure tyranny. We're allowing non tax paying minorities elect representatives to transfer our wealth over to them.

Because Chicongo sounds racist.

chicago is not one of us(a).

I never said I like democracy, I prefer a constitutional republic obviously

People are not intelligent like you on POL Swedebro

they think it has to do with economics

Heh - Steve Sailer had a piece:

unz.com/isteve/how-to-predict-identity-of-a-shooter-from-the-ratio-of-killed-to-wounded

on how you can tell the ethnicity of a mass-shooter by the ratio of killed to merely wounded.
Whites and Asians, being more conscientious, finish the job, killing more than they merely wound, where with blacks it's the opposite. Thus 100 shot, only a few killed.

Except the problem is they'll scatter.

The truth of the matter is, America is an incredibly safe country compared to most countries however they are quite a bit more dangerous than other developed nations.

This can be attributed to the simple fact that they have more black people and Hispanics than any other developed nation. For whatever reason, those 2 groups commit significantly more crime than other groups.

thats what you get for not having a dad in most families

Atlanta
Chicago
Detroit
Baltimore
Pretty much every random small Midwestern city

Niggers are making life impossible for white people that's why they are all flooding to nyc or sf or Portland to pay $2500 a month for a tiny cuckpartment

This can't continue

Anywhere you have Africans you have Africa.

No one claims nigger areas are first world.

Handing a suitcase full of cash to a chimpanzee does not magically turn him into a rocket scientist.

That doesn't account for it, civic-cuck

The shootings only apply to the city of Chicago, which has 2.7 million people.

I was trying to make a shitty joke but okay