Ok, first off, yes i am a republican

Ok, first off, yes i am a republican.

Ok, now that's out of the way. Hillary should have won. She did win. Ignoring the blatant Russian vote-bot the fact is Hillary still got MILLIONS more votes. Millions.

She was the most qualified president ever. She was the very first female president. But because of international espionage and a rigged electoral system we ended up shooting ourselves in the foot.

We could have had the best president ever but instead we got a racist, orange, gameshow host with no idea how to run a country.

Hillary had millions and millions more votes than Trump and those were smart city people instead of dumb racist hicks. Theoretically, we could just make her president by shear force.

This isnt tumblr faggot

You didn't factor in non-voters nor did you account for the fact that most gun-owners are Republicans.

>Republican
>Commie Flag

Piss off you liberal cuckold pansy pasty pattycake PISSANT!

We are a Representative Republic. NOT a Democracy. If she was so fucking capable why did she not consider that she should win the Electorial College hm? That's all she had to win. Not popular vote. This is what you assgaping butt hurts don't seem to understand;

IF YOU CAN'T PLAY THE GAME, AVOID THE SHAME!!!

JUST BECAUSE THE CITIES LOVE HER; DOES NOT MEAN EVERYWHERE ELSE DOES EITHER!

>republican

Fuck off, we don't like neocon cucks here you liberal faggot

Why do people still manage to fall for this shit

SAGE AND FORGET

>says they are a republican
>uses commie flag

>But because of international espionage and a rigged electoral system we ended up shooting ourselves in the foot

Because you like conspiracy theories, let me raise you a bit more credible one. Millions of illegals voted because they didn't want to be thrown over the wall.

But your side has no guns. And if you Bernouts tried to do that, you'd be put down like the animals that you are.

Good luck fighting a war against the largest armed force on the planet with a bunch limp wristed traps and obese dykes with rainbow hair ;^)

>She was the most qualified president ever
How?

Obvious bait. sage

>Make her president by force
>Military is 90+% Republican

Good luck, sweetie. I'm sure antifa will prove a valiant and stalwart force with which to oppose your enemies.

Also, Hillary would be ashamed. Don't you remember?
>It's un-American if you contest the results of our democratic system

This is the weakest bait imaginable. Clearly shit posting, still taking the Russians seriously, ignoring electoral colleges. SAGED

Here's your (you) sage and move on

DONT FALL FOR THE SLIDE THREADS YOU FUCKING R/THE_DONALD IDIOTS

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

>She was the very first female president
>she was
>president

>commie flag
>I'm a republican
Saged faggot. Nobody likes republicucks here either.

>She was the very first female president
No, she wasn't. She isn't. She never was. Obama was such a bitch nigga that he qualifies anyway. Not so sure that he wasn't the mom and "Michael" the dad if you know what I mean.

>We could have had the best president ever
No republican would ever say this. Even the biggest never-drumpfer RINO would only accept Hillary just to stop drumpf. But they wouldn't support her and would trash her in hopes of JEB 2020.

This bait might work on reddit but here we will just critique it. You see, trolling is a art, and we are art critics.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN CHECKMATE I HAVE MORE PIECES! YOU FUCKING CHEAT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

THIS FUCKING SHIT.

Every time there's a legit habbening, especially against CNN, this fucking thread pops up.

I wonder who has a deeper memory: shills who lost an election, or the rest of the internet whose freedom is being threatened?

Down the slide you go.

>i am a republican
>communist flag
fuck off faggot

Fuck you kek

Democracy is a terrible system of government. I wouldn't trust 99% of voters to make an informed decision. We let the republic we were given die.

>i am a republican
>flag
try again. sage

>Ok, first off, yes i am a republican
Starting with a lie...sure I'll keep reading and not sage

Hillary Clinton should be in prison.

And on another note literally millions of Americans would throw parties if she were to be assassinated.

What filthy peons would honestly prefer something as disgusting as a full fledged democracy? Those rugged dirty uneducated communist peasants.

I never get tired of these threads.

They give me a reason to post some great stuff like this.

>commie flag
>hillary should have won
sage

I think nothing would be different, except we'd still have healthcare.
Otherwise they're basically the same.
I voted Hillary, though

>Republican
>Commie flag
>Pro Hillary

You're an idiot, you know this right?

>I think nothing would be different
Bwahahahahahaha! You truly are an idiot.

WW3, Open borders, liberal gay agenda pushed by the federal government, etc.

Le bait: Le post

I'm a dumb racist backwoods retard and for that reason, i voted Drumpf.

kill yourself

I like how you take pride in being ignorant, and even laugh over it. It makes me feel good that stupid people are always their own worst enemy.

t.

>Hillary had millions and millions more votes than trump

Flyovers don't count all innovation and progress comes from citys

>reddit spacing
>falling for low quality bait so easily
I can't take this anymore. This place sucks because of you faggots.

Call your girl and tell her to stop posting her disgusting hairy ass please.

Second time today someone replies and it's a goddamn tripfag again on Sup Forums. That's it I'm out. Hopefully I'll bump into some oldfags in the real world

In a daring operation, elite Russian agents managed to stop Hillary from campaigning in Wisconsin.

>Russian vote-bot

>trying to make it sound like they actually directly threw the election instead of just releasing information that exposes your candidate as the most corrupt politician in written history

top goy

Lol your not a republican, she lost, your not counting the illegal votes. Nice distraction though, get back to your gender studies faggot

>yes i am a republican
>commie flag

>smart city people instead of dumb racist hicks
>yes i am a republican

Stop falling for the bait, you fucking retards.
SAGE

You can't leave, you know that. Give it time, this minor surge will end

2.5 million non-citizens voted for Obama in 2008 so i'm guessing around double that voted in 2016 for Hilary considering both parties were against Trump.

She has never been a winner, blames everyone else for her poor performance. Couldn't win what the Dems thought was fixed in her favor. Brainwashed robot repeats worn out bullshit rhetoric. A total bitch nobody likes and her health is on a freight train to the grave.

Do you think this is a fucking game?

HILLARY BTFO!
LEFTISTS BTFO!

>Ok, first off, yes i am a republican.
stopped reading
kys

What is this, discussion with faggots hour?

She won and now resides in the Whitehouse, anyone who denies this is out of touch with reality.

Hillary won the pop vote in the 2008.

>Second time today someone replies and it's a goddamn namefag again on Sup Forums

Fixed

You do know that like 80% of America is farmland and mountains right?

Trump's votes are basically worthless.

Fuck off back to tumblr

>dem primaries
...who cares?

Nice concern trolling, faggot.

There is so many dumbass things wrong with OP's faggotry.
> Illegals vote (D)
Stanford found 5.65m illegal votes were cast for Clinton.
> No evidence of Russian hacking.
Only 3/17 domestic intelligence agencies said there might be ties. Reps were cherry picked.
>Hillary cheated the primary.
She couldn't beat Bernie, she had no chance against Trump.
>Electoral college has a purpose.
Your teachers have failed you if you don't understand this shit.

She didn't stand a chance of winning. People hate her.

No one I Know that voted for Trump would have ever voted for Clinton anyway.

Kek.

>worthless
>still won
Pick one

Why are people replying to this?

The falcons had more people cheering for them in the super bowl, but the patriots scored more points. Who won? We have the electoral college for a reason

Funny how Patriots always seem to outscore the people who cry foul.

I was hoping for this so bad. I just want a culling

>muh popular vote
>1 major city's worth of votes more than the president
The popular vote
doesn't
fucking
matter

pic related

7/10 nice bait btw

trips of 3
CHECKED

MY TEAM WOULDA WON IF THE RULES WERE DIFFERENT!

/thread

"dumb racist hicks" are objectively superior people to "smart city people."

Former drumpf supporter here...seriously , we cant let this guy get his hands on the ice cream scooper.....

>Using the word blatant
Kill yourself

She lost the electoral college! Inauguration took place months ago! It's over! Get over it!

oh god this is so fucking weak

>first off, yes i am a republican
>communism flag

You could at least TRY to bait properly.

>Commie flag