/ptg/ President Trump General - Don't talk to me or my son like that ever again Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Dept of State Press Brief 7/6/17
youtu.be/t8GxbRloYzc
>VP Pence @ Nasa Kennedy Space Ctr 7/6/17
youtu.be/cNb5e0lxGTQ
>FLotUS Melania/Pres Trump speech in Warsaw 7/6/17
youtu.be/bdWVZEFNt8M
>Crowd gathers for Pres Trump speech in Warsaw 7/6/17
youtu.be/d7N_Yhka6ZA
>Pres Trump address 3 Seas Initiative Summit Warsaw 7/6/17
youtu.be/Sq6hMrhWYO8
>Pres Trump/Pres Duda Press Conf Warsaw 7/6/17
youtu.be/kl9xNX70c4c
>SoS T-Rex aboard AF1 discussing Trump/Putin meet 7/5/17
youtu.be/pK0YMcY1Q08
>Pres Trump motorcade through Warsaw 7/5/17
youtu.be/PyVhmvf6rqU
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania arriving in Warsaw PL 7/5/17
youtu.be/RbgXFJb_rxQ
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania leaving for Poland 7/5/17
youtu.be/n3fcYWjtzV4
>UN Amb Haley speaks on NoKo 7/5/17
youtu.be/5KWvlMZ3Be8
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take the Blackpill.

DEFEND THIS

AWOO!

OMG TRUMP IS HITLER

Why go to fiat currencies?

I love Kellyanne.

Is that really u kun?

PROMISES KEPT. SHILLS BTFO. MAGA!

>Jobs being created at an alarming rate
>National unemployment rate at 16-year low
>Some states are experiencing their lowest unemployment migration law
>Illegal border crossings down 76% since Trump took office
>Illegal immigration arrests up 38% nationwide - tens of thousands arrested
>Number of refugees taken in is down 50%
>Eliminated DAPA and will let DACA expire
>Ending "catch and release" immigration policy
>Stocks are hitting all time highs - trillions of dollars in gains
>Pulled out of the TPP
>Pulling funds from to the UN - billions of dollars
>Signed an arms deal worth more than $350 billion and various other investment agreements with Saudi Arabia
>Exports at a 2-year high
>Food stamp usage is down countrywide
>Federal debt reduced by $100 billion
>Increasing funds to and modernizing the VA - better service + more accountability
>Appointed a super conservative judge to the Supreme Court
>Seeking the harshest possible punishments for criminals
>Sending the Feds into Chicago to fix their crime epidemic
>4 out of 4 special election wins
>ISIS losing more and more territory every day
>Slashing regulations and cutting red tape left and right
>Fixing lobbying laws

lol why would be need to defend Bush's CIA?

Well Sup Forums?

Haha CNN is just publishing lies, but Fox news, widely discredited at wacky fake news for over a decade is a legitimate source xDD

This actually makes me really excited about the Trump-Putin meeting since clearly the Deep State doesn't have a leash on Trump.

BEST GIRL AWOO~

Not another tripfagging raid thread.....
Just ignore these fucks, their egos are bloated enough as is

Why do people still think Communism works?

his speech in poland was great

Been at work all day. CNN still doing pic related?

It sounds good when you're a dumbass who's never had to earn their own money.

>Sup Forums will defend this?

>132669523
Larper is back, brace for full thread derail

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump wants to increase Immigration for whites while denying most of the third world if not all. He's interested in repealing the 1965 immigration act. As a result the Non-Hispanic White birth rate Will grow even more if he succeeds in this plan. The immigration of whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa at the most. SA because Trump supported the apartheid and might want to help them out as well. This might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America if they happen to breed. The Non-Hispanic White birth rate is slowly rising and with this plan for white immigration it will only continue to grow more. With this plan, Mass Deportations, The RAISE act, Extreme Vetting and Lowered Taxes.

We will stay a white majority country for a longtime.

MAGA!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaa

What did the nigger mean by that?

fuck off namefag
you're not special

Low energy...... Zz Z z zZ zz z Z z z Z z~~

Our intelligence agencies are oxymoronic.

Koala = CNN
Wolf = Trump

Oh no that sucks

:^)

Why does the headline not match whats in the article?

so in other words, CNN doesn't like pure democracy? guess muh popular vote meme is completely dead now

Can someone please add Marx and Alaric to this picture?

>Because le REAL gommunism has never been tried!

This is real

I can't believe that all this shit was started by a lazy Sunday Trump tweet.

Operation Adpocalypse

>one thousand dollars
What were they thinking?

WRONG

lol why do black people hate themselves so much lol

Journalists really are just immature school-girls trying to tattle on everyone else.

JUST ONE MORE TRY!

I mean it's a good idea in concept, but it'll never work. We'd all have to be robots or something.

So do you guys think trump is going to survive the assassination attempt at G20?

What about Putin?

The globalists are putting all their cards in on this one.

That's the point. CNN, a multi-billion dollar company, decided to use its resources to intimidate a lone shitposter. So a group of shitposters decided to show CNN what it felt like.

Say again?

Well he's right.

Yes, we do, Tariq.

I hated Tariq at first but now I think he's hilarious.

Putin is waiting by the aisle, petrified, as the day finally came.Today, he’s marrying his long time devoted slave soul mate, the one he could talk about everything. As the soft music makes the audience wait peacefully, he thinks about that moment, that very particular moment when everything felt into place, that unexpected moment that said, yes, Donald is the one meant for you.

That night, Putin typed on his highly secured phone the number of Donald. He hoped for a sultry “Hello your Majesty”, all he got was Donald answered “I can’t decide whether this phone I’m using is the secured one or not, I asked Mikey to do the job, I asked him, Mikey, put a red sticker on it so I know which one it is, where’s the fucking sticker, what do I have to do other people’s job, do you have red stickers in Russia? Is it the secure phone?”

Oh Donald, Putin thought, even power cannot change you.

“I thought about something. It’s an awesome idea. You’ll like it. You’ll like it because that’s what smart people like.”

“Iz it golf?” Putin answered.

“I love golf too, that’s not golf, maybe a little. You like golf? I own golf courses. Did you know that? Yeah, they’re mine.”

“Wut iz it if it’z not golf?”

“Gays, beaten until they turn green, we make them push our caddies, this way we won’t see them, they’ll be green like grass, no gays, no slaves to push the caddies, VLADDY. THEY WILL BE INVISIBLE.”

His twitter is so powerful.
Its going to destroy a corporation that has been around for 30 years.

What did that dog do to that squirrel?

Uhh...guys?

I always forget Tucker is on at 8 and not 7. Please kill me.

The absolute state of the media

How did one tweet do this?

Do you guys remember the Mike Flynn immunity thing. I remember his son saying it was FAKE NEWS but hed rather take the washington journal (and then others) word for it. Any links for me supporting the fairness of it's nature?

Doesn't this happen daily?

yep
keep at it lads
Don't let a multi-million dollar corporation try an intimidate you, lets face it, thats all they are. A fucking corporation.

k

>Intelligence agencies are the US
The kikery of the media knows no bounds

What he tweet?

I thought this nigger said he was going BACK to jig-land.
WHAT'S THE FUCKING HOLD UP?!

>Macroni
>A guy who won't even bother to do the basic necessity which is expected of a leader
Kek, they're so retarded.

Vladdy loved it. Who else could he call to speak about such things? Marine? “Zat hoe kant be trusted, she sinz on TV. Who doez zat?” Macron? You can’t be serious. No, Donald is the one. He knew the moment his schizophrenia grazed that pre-paid American phone Mike Pence just got him to be safe. Putin just pictured himself walking in Mar-a-Lago, white see-through shimmering shorts as only piece of clothing to match Donald’s. In his vision, Putin saw Donald prepare himself to shoot that white ball on the green grass, he saw his body contort and warmth flooded his shorts… and heart. He knew.

And here we are. Donald keeps not understanding Putin’s political strategies, which softens Putin’s heart every single time. Last night, Spicey got them Kit Kat. Minis’ for Donald, extra-large for Vladimir. Putin broke them apart for him, these hands are too short but than God, vomitting so much bullshit all the time turned his mouth into a living gaping vacuum. Vladdy loves that too, “It iz uzeful”.

Now is the time. The music switches to their favorite piece, a tear is forming in his eye and Donald appears in a white gown, the see-through white lace floating in the air like their concern for healthcare. Donald arrives, his baby feet barely holding his too large shoes.

“Vladdy, what is it, I don’t understand you said we’d be going to Disneyland, I love Disneyland, Disney was a racist man, good man.”

“Sign firzst. Then I’ll buy you Disneylandz. We’ll name it Donaldlandz, zat’z how much I love you.”

“Can I get Skittles too?”

I have SEVERAL questions.

cillizza is an aids demented faggot

China was doing it too.

>not shooting both

i don't get it

This is out of control

It's not normal, but lately yes there's been countless earthquakes at Yellowstone. Something is happening.

I can't tell if you're saying this is bad.

that's not a koala and you fucking know that's not a wolf either. i hate /an/ so much. /an/ is the most reddit board on Sup Forums. it truly is. it must be because it has a lot of femanon posters that make that board insufferable

>stop bullying those poor liars and commies!
'no'

where have you been user.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680

The Art of Mackin' must be doing alright in sales, he hasn't been back on with Tucker in forever

Oh my god trump shaking hands with a world leader, we're so btfo

I've been on Sup Forums 11 years and I've never been to /an/.

>I'm so new I don't remember Faux News from 2004-2016 being widely accepted as fact on Sup Forums

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

GO BACK TO /an/

This earth can only be cleansed with fire.

Leaf, I don't know but what I do know is these goodies are going to be used soon.

Heather is better, I refuse to check those digits

Civilization?

>implying they watch fox news for the news

K keep me posted

it's just a meme dude

How would you pronounce that? Fucking retarded feminists, next it'll be color tones or some shit

wait...that's it? That's the kinda response you'd get for showing some white pride? What the fuck have we been scared of all this time..

meant to reply to

ok this girl on fox news very intentionally announced it arnold schwarzenigger

not based

Capitalism and free speech are beautiful things.

He set himself for 2032 without doubt

President Dump general. I gotta take a dump in this thread