HIT CNN WHERE IT HURTS

youtu.be/6_xN0mz15bQ

Listen here faggots, if we're gonna take on CNN we need to hit them where it hurts by removing their ads and cutting off their ad revenue. We can do this by sending the email in the link provided (pastebin.com/gWVe5N1E) to ALL of the companies listed. By doing this, we can isolate them from the public EVEN FURTHER than they already are. Also, here is a list of the numbers for all the companies in the list above. Do as you may, but be sure to let them know that you are calling in protest of their support for CNN.
pastebin.com/P9mS7Yr5

IF WE DO THIS RIGHT, THEY WILL LOSE THEIR OUTREACH AND THEIR WALLET WILL BE DRY.

Get airports to cancel CNN Airport.

They are certainly not advertiser friendly, do these companies want to associate and do business with CNN, who threaten to dox a person who made a wrestling meme?
Do the axctions of CNN reflect their values?

Those are the right questions we should ask of them

you guys need to stop this childish game. This is even worse than the HWNDU ridiculousness that infested this board for a few months.

CNN is anti-american, anti-democracy, anti-patriotic, it's destabilizing your whole country, and they are literally Israeli collusion with your elections.

They keep bashing the guy your own people elected with words of 'resistance'. You should resist CNN.

Destroy that shit, start the fire, save the world.

Bump

r/the post

If you don't have enough time for an email, calling companies in the last link is faster and gives you a chance to talk with an actual person.

"i'm totally not a shill or anything but haha cnn didndu nuffin"

Bump harder faggots!

only self bump

I fucking hope they die in a fire, shills are sliding threads like these hard today

BUMP.

ACT AMERICAN FAGGOTS.

SAVE THE WORLD.

Friendly upboat to keep thread alive.

I'm gonna kill u

Bumpin' Jumpin'

El bumperino

We also need to stop generating ad revenue for CNN with views. Every television has a parental control function that can block channels. Block CNN. Better yet, cancel your cabel television package if you can because cable subscriptions are where CNN gets most of its revenue.

Also, download a chrome extension to block www.cnn.com and don't click on youtube videos from the CNN channel.