Why are Home prices so high?

Especially in the UK, Canada, and Australia?

They aren't

Ching chong

I'm whiter than you retard

Chinks

Lol, look at my ID!

KEK nice one :)

Jews

>tfw American
>tfw live in Midwest
>tfw just mortgaged a house for $124k with 2000 sqft, 2 car garage, and backyard
Yeah you can call me
>flyover
all you want but homes are cheap, groceries are cheap, neighbors are mostly conservative people.

if gets 40% drop tomorrow

because people actually want to live here

>all you want but homes are cheap, groceries are cheap, neighbors are mostly conservative people.
sounds comfy, are you full?
what is the general view on australians where you live?

>tattoos
Dropped.

>are you full?
Me personally? I have 2 bedrooms which are completely empty. One even has a full bathroom in it.

no one even thinks about australians where i live. we do make fun of californians though.

>we do make fun of californians though.
very comfy indeed

>Especially in the UK, Canada, and Australia?

Don't forget New Zealand.

It tends to happen when you have a limited housing stock and your idiot politicians decide to flood the country with more people then you can house.

But hey the boomers who own all the property earn a fortune and bugger the next generations.

And America. It's because of foreign investors and baby boomers haven't learned their lesson from last time. It hasn't even been 10 years and they're going to fuck up again.

Interest rates are low globally.
Homes represent an alternative investment that can provide a steady cash flow similar to bonds.
Investors bid up the price of housing because it's a better investment than bonds.
If interest rates rise, the world goes bankrupt.
There is no hope for prices to go down. The government can't afford to let interest rates rise.

everyone likes Australians, imo. Liberals like Australians because they like anyone who isn't a white male from their own country, and conservatives like Australians because we know you're racist and are among the best partiers in the world

dude
New Zealand has homes not even Detroit would want, and they're going for millions.

jew real-estate knockout

ITS
THE

JEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSS