bring back Truth Justice and the American Way

stop

Leaks

faggots

Among

Benis

good quality meme. I'm stealing it

The kikes

having buttsex, with a lot of boys, and..

Cunt drippings

taint

Anal warts

Judaism

Anderson Cooper

Is Russian

killed too many

YEA CUNT

Upon

IM SORRY MAMA

PHAT BRAZILIAN TRANNY COCK

Joe Rogan

SINCERELY

Thank you for the

Fake news mongers

Alien

Pussy ass faggots

LUGENPRESSE

Furthermore,

Sad!

segregation forever

White ppl

Niggers

so far...

Dear niggers niggers fatback liquid sucking mongrels jewish sieg cucks mootniggers ass likcing dick faces doxxing anus milk drinkin' faggots drew first blood no apologies no quarter no mercy yee mentos double- talmudic (((tricks))) isis shape-shifting master of darkness sweaty bawls satan bring back truth justice and the american way stop leaks faggots among benis good quality meme im stealing it the kikes having buttsex with a lot of boys and cunt drippings taint anal warts judaism anderson cooper is russian killed too many yea cunt upon im sorry mama phat brazilian tranny cock joe rogan sincerely thank you for the fake news mongers alien pussy ass faggots lugen presse furthermore, sad! Segregation forever

Fake news is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him fake news and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

One cannot defend himself against fake news. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safety and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense. Quickly he turns the attacker’s charges back on him and the attacker becomes the liar, the troublemaker, the terrorist. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself. That is just what fake news wants. He can invent a new lie every day for the enemy to respond to, and the result is that the enemy spends so much time defending himself that he has no time to do what the fake news really fears: to attack. The accused has become the accuser, and loudly he shoves the accuser into the dock. So it always was in the past when a person or a movement fought fake news..

have at it.

very nice
just lick the envelope close, put a stamp on it and let it be on its way

Moot

Capture the fag.

Jewish

Dear niggers niggers.

Fatback liquid sucking mongrels, jewish sieg cucks.

Moot niggers ass-licking dick faces doxxing anus.

Milk drinking faggots drew first blood. No apologies. No quarter. No mercy. Yee mentos.

Double-talmudic (((TRICKS))) ISIS shape-shifting masters of darkness. Speaty bawls Satan, bring back Truth Justice and the American Way. Stop leaks, faggots.

Among benis the kikes having buttsex, with a lot of boys, and cunt drippings. Taint anal warts Judaism Anderson Cooper is Russian. Killed too many, YEA CUNT.

Upon IM SORRY MAMA PHAT BRAZILIAN TRANNY COCK Joe Reagan.

Sincerely, thank you for the fake news mongers. Alien pussy ass faggots Lügenpresse.

Furthermore, Sad!

Segregation forever. White ppl. Niggers. Have at it.

Moot, capture the fag.

Aids ridden, fag enabler

bigger niggers rape horse

Hitler did nothing wrong

megaton gigga nigga fuck the cock aids

RAHOWA!

Are you tired of losing yet?

t. wolf Blitzer

Tired of losing?

furthermore

Niggers

die already.

Please die already.

I hope this letter finds you dead.

Yours,

A. N. American.

PS. You dead yet?

hot-doggin

>apologize to CNN

Here's your sign

Clamidia

WE

WUZ

niggers

KANGZ

SEMITEZ

CNN did 9/11

AND

SHIEEEEEEET!!

Jewish cunts

I am fucking Don lemon's wife right now

Juu Jew Joo

Islam

Dear Niggers Niggers Fatback liquid sucking mongrels Jewish Sieg Cucks moot Niggers Ass-licking dick faces Doxxing anus MILK DRINKIN'Faggots drew first blood.
No apologies.
No quarter.
No mercy.yee mentos You son of A bitch I was doing the same thing until I saw your post. I was just scrolling down to see how many I would have to do and bam right in my fucking face stood your post.

Fake news

hey ted turner hows it feel to keep getting your ass kicked by wwf/wwe

I'm Fucking dying