#RepealTheFirst

Other urls found in this thread:

ilt.eff.org/index.php/Speech:_Anonymity
youtube.com/watch?v=YrIKY8Ot97o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hate speech is not free speech. We will dox you all racist white boys.

That's using lefty 2nd Amendment logic.
>"Well there wasn't any assault weapons around when the Founders existed so..."
>"Well there wasn't an Internet around when the Founders existed so..."
I know this is a meme, but they are going to lost the second civil war so unbelievably hard.

PREACH IT SISTER!

Had the founding fathers EVER fathomed fash would be taking the 1st Amendment THIS FAR, there would have been a hate speech clause!

#REPEALTHEFIRST

You can't even catch tadpoles with that bait.

No wait.. I like this! This meme should be spread far and wide. Normies will think its real and it will allow us to increase our offensive.

>Hate speech is not free speech

This is the left-wing message you need to signal boost.

incredibly spicy meme i like it. Spread this far and wide

i think you just got the point

Congrats fash... Welcome to the list! Remember this when we come looking for you when we get the green light to round up all you Nazis!

I stand in solidarity with my AntiFa brothers, sisters, non-binaries & CNN and their #RepealTheFirst movement!

You're not even good at conscious LARPing.

>fash
fashy m8

shoops should be convincing. what is that font you dumb cunt?

The font was selected to annoy fash.

Working?

I gather that OP is satirical.

But in fact anonymity *is* protected by the First Amendment (although the right can be breached in cases of abuse, as when a civil libel plaintiff needs to discover the identity of the person who libeled him).

The law and relevant cases are summarized here: ilt.eff.org/index.php/Speech:_Anonymity

>It is well-settled that the First Amendment shelters the right to speak anonymously. Anonymous or pseudonymous writings have played an important role throughout history, from the literary efforts of Shakespeare and Mark Twain to the explicitly political advocacy of the Federalist Papers.

>As the Supreme Court has held, “Anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority,” that “exemplifies the purpose” of the First Amendment: “to protect unpopular individuals from retaliation...at the hand of an intolerant society.”

In short, CNN's cavalier attitude toward anonymous, political speech is utterly repugnant to the First Amendment.

They should be ashamed of themselves, but of course they're utterly shameless on this front and many others.

Nah I'm digging it. Good job.

Thomas Jefferson is rolling in his grave right now reading this twisting of his words!!!!!! You can't just going around hurting people's feelings and intimidating POC because some 200 year old paper says so!

#RepealTheFirst

>Thomas Jefferson is rolling in his grave
and the black slave ladies on top of him.

>hate speech is not free speech
>Anarchist

fucking retard
sage

Doubtless Publius, er, James Madison, is rolling in his grave, too!

youtube.com/watch?v=YrIKY8Ot97o

(This video is slightly gay and leftwing, but it gets the gist of the First-Amendment-protects-anonymity argument correct.)

There's a meme for that.

If only we had a unanimous supreme court decision about this

Fuck, my hate grows every waking moment.

Just because they are called "supreme" doesn't give them cart blanc to enable fash to trample on minorities and POC!

Hate speech is protected under free speech, it's the same as free speech Hince the word !!!!!FREE!!!!! speech