>>132673783

Hi Naked Ape
Love your work

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5i52kfGJnwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TheAltHype runs a website called:
thealternativehypothesis.org
It has many articles addressing the reality of racial differences in political beliefs, behavior, intelligence, etc.

I disliked Naked Ape until today because I pictured him as a "le skeptic" that was a dumbass on race, and I think he lost against Destiny because he lost his temper. But in today's "debate" he showed he has a good understanding of racial facts. He has a large subscriber base so he's giving thealthype a large platform to spread facts.

bump

I love both of them, will watch. I hope ryan did good!

>Destiny rages
>Ape loses his temper
>Sorry guys. I can't.. Not with this guy. I cant..
> ape laughing at him ad he rages

Fuck off shill

I know Sup Forums hates him for being a faggot, but I appreciate him for calling out the "Skeptic" kikes and sticking up to scientific analysis of race.

He did great. Ape did great too - Ape agrees with Ryan on the fundamentals and the first 66% of the video is Ape asking rhetorical questions so Ryan can state the facts on the issue. At the end Ape gets more serious and states his disagreements with Ryan on the political implications and Ryan doesn't really get a chance to respond before Ape stops the stream.

Other than that it's pretty great.

funnily enough, both ape and thealthype are gay.

Ryan is still gay? Wew lad

Not watching E-Celebs, but how can anyone debate the existence of ethnic origin IQ differences? There a literally hundreds of meticulous studies showing its existence, and maybe like four faulty studies showing that it doesn't exist. Yes, these studies have also accounted for education differences and cultural differences.

I smell bait and people unwilling to accept uncomfortable truths.

>Faggot litetally who e celeb and his small sad fangroup make a thread

i only like him because he buttblasted midget man in the debate making him rage plug
but he is a raging homosexual who keeps asking for money and then openly says he will spend it on hiy goyfriend
he is just another "classic" liberal with some more """conservative""" views than others (not including homosex)

>tfw you can't promote thealthype without people accusing you of being an ape fan

this. Ryan deserves a fuckton more credit and attention for what work hes done. Its a shame how little he has right now but I hope this gives him a platform

>Promoting
Lmao what a fucking loser. Kill yourself you pathetic fuck. Like anyone here actually cares what some faggot on YouTube has to say

fucking infidel

But you don't speak for anyone but yourself

Show me a single person in western academia wiling to accept the uncomfortable truth.

We need to set up a AltHype internet defense force

im not sure renaming it "race realism" makes any difference

racism is defined as loosely as just holding a negative prejudice towards a certain race

that doesnt mean you hate them

stop being apologetic, decietful cucks. the definition you're ascribing to race realism is literally the same as the old definition of racism, before everyone went insane and started saying it means you're full of hate or you can only be racist if you have power

This.
>Density randomly calls up Ape asking for a debate, without actually providing a subject to debate about
>Ape fills up this gap by responding to something Destiny said in the debate with Jontron
>Destiny accuses Ape of strawmanning him, while at the same time strawmanning Ape on what Ape said about the meaning of GDP
>debate turns to shitflinging
>Destiny ragequits
Ape did nothing wrong here.

James Watson, a fucking nobel peace prize winner and co-discoverer of DNA was exiled from the profession by saying race isnt just skin deep

naked ape is ok besides the whole fucking men thing

I like how we all politely pretend that these eceleb threads are not started by the eceleb themselves.

they aren't

that's the new overwatch character voiced by oldspice man? what a boring design

bump

>tfw you can't make threads about an interesting debate because they involve "ecelebs", some of which make compelling arguments based on research and can help improve people's understanding of the issues

damn

>it's another "Sup Forums pretends race realists win all of their debates" episode

bump
I really hope the Warskis watch this and realize they're outmatched

>some of which make compelling arguments based on research and can help improve people's understanding of the issues

You do realize that these youtube celebrities are failed fry cooks and carpet cleaners that don't actually have a sufficient education to discuss these issues in a meaningful way, right?

If you watched the video you'd realize a race realist couldn't possibly lose because they're both race realists lol

And believe me I know of race realists who have lost debates before. But it's hard to beat TheAltHype. The only way he loses if he beats himself.

that description doesn't fit thealthype. i don't care about almost anyone else really.

>If you watched the video you'd realize a race realist couldn't possibly lose because they're both race realists lol

Destiny isn't a race realist.

>And believe me I know of race realists who have lost debates before. But it's hard to beat TheAltHype. The only way he loses if he beats himself.

Yes, I'm sure a guy spouting an opinion that is factually incorrect is incapable of being bested in debate because his supporters think he's right. Too bad actual debate doesn't work like a popularity contest, but these are informal debates so who cares. Feel free to continue sucking your e-celeb's cock.

ME, AN INTELLECTUAL
I NEVER CHOOSE A SIDE

Glad to see Naked Ape isn't a total skepticuck, though.

>Destiny isn't a race realist.
the video is of ape and thealthype dumbass.

>Yes, I'm sure a guy spouting an opinion that is factually incorrect
what's the "factually incorrect" opinion? be specific you retard.

Didn't a guy with a stutter go on destiny's chat to argue for race realism? I remember he completely blew destiny out of the water with the same sources to the point that destiny said "I will look at them and get back to you later"

Apparently you have a short term memory, because you posted both a link to the race realist faggot retards and a video of destiny and a race realist retard.

>what's the "factually incorrect" opinion?

That race is real, objective, and definable. It isn't. It's even less useful as a classification than subspecies, which is already a trash classification that nobody can agree on.

Your thread is dying, though. If you want to continue worshipping a bunch of nobodies that believe in race realism, be my guest.

Yep, here:
youtube.com/watch?v=5i52kfGJnwU

"It's not true. It's trash" - wow, amazing argument! You must have went to harvard!

Come back when you actually understand his arguments (ie. have read his articles).

The tone of Naked Ape's voice makes him come off as an aspie.

its amazing how fucking blatantly obvious it is that race are different and yet this isnt even mainstream thought. incredible

bump

>cant select someone on the basis of race, thats too hard
>lets select on the basis of ideology
Is this faggot for real

AltHype has addressed meritocracy extensively but Ape talked over him and ended the stream early so they didn't really get into it.

I know he did. Im pointing out that nakedape is making contradicting arguments in his stance on the matter. I think that ape is still a little scared to delve in to race realism aspect. Meritocracy would already segregate extensively. Ape is willing to pull the slack racially but ideology discrimination isnt an ism yet so he prefers that instead.

Homonationalism

Yeah, it kinda distresses me to see all these exact same copycat smug little Sup Forums parroters like him. I absolutely can't stand when I can instantly recognize someone as being a regular Sup Forums poster. But I came up during the days of rules #1 and #2.

Ape! If you're in this thread just want you to know that you sound like the cutest guy ever and I'd love to cuddle with you.

>tfw no cutey chubby conservative bf

>mfw waiting for you to tweet

Althype is going to debate Destiny again

Good job with the debate

Ryan also made a video response to the debate clarifying one of his positions.

Don't know about Ryan but Sean Last isn't

That was a hilarious "debate"