Why does Sup Forums say nigger so much?

Why does Sup Forums say nigger so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hdyeVM_mjHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're taking back the word from its racist origins

Get used to it nigger

I have nothing against Mr. Rogers, god knows he was a good man.

But I loathe, loathe, LOATHE these people who use his name and image to try and guilt people into acting more like them. It's sickening to take the good will of one man and twist it to fit your own needs, especially when the people who do are just as bad (if not worse) than I am. It's disgusting, hypocritical and utterly infuriating.

why do blacks?!

I prefer afroid.

Why do niggers say nigger so much?

If Mr. Rogers was alive today, he'd be really, really angry, if not outright furious, at least bothered.

why do whites still support (((trump))) serious question?

>answering the question with a question

/thread

Fighting the good fight

I apologize, I forgot you're black, you only understand pic related

Wow do literally nobody has an answer.

I'm white, fampaitachi.

Fred Rogers is my nigger.
youtu.be/hdyeVM_mjHg

I'm sorry Mr Rogers

so what do you care what some randoms on an anonymous board call each other?! you can't even tell what someone's race is on pol/. Now try being white among non whites. I saw a pack of blacks doxing a white girl because she said "omg my hair is so nappy" in private.. then the savages began chimping out that she "needed to get educated on how that's a racist term". I literally have never used that term (ni**er) because blacks feel empowered by it. I will not give them the pleasure of feeling acknowledged by me.
blacks are raping white women by the tens of thousands and you're on here sucking their dicks over a fucking word.

you're a piece of shit traitor

To keep normies away.
Same reason we post anime.

saying their proper species name, 'basketball americanus', takes to long

Settle down user.

this was for you

>calm down
I'll remember that next some ... "African American" ... is raping and beating your daughter/wife. *smiley/crying face emoji.jpg

>I have nothing against Mr. Rogers, god knows he was a good man.

Fred Rogers was legit to the core. The guy didn't sell his moral values out to anyone.

Due to the fact niggers are slaves to the jew.

If you got out of the big mans house maybe I'd stop calling you niggers.

But your a fucking nigger that sucks the jew cock.

you're more offended by white 12 year olds calling each other ni**er but justify pic related

True.

gif related
I doubt she ever called blacks mean words. that's going to be your daughter some day cuck

Cops arrest more blacks. That's hardly news.
Oh cool, anecdotal evidence.

I'm just asking why you guys say nigger. I mean I get that racism is an inherently edgy position but do you have to go out of your way to be extra edgy about it? That's all I'm saying.

get used to it you nigger

>Sup Forums is a person

>XD

Mostly because you're a gay nigger, nigger.

>taboo
>Rolls off the tongue well
>phonetically aesthetic sounding
>just sounds like a word that should refer to blacks

It's the perfect word

>Sup Forums isn't one specific person

It's a beautiful day in this niggerhood,
A beautiful day for a nigger,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?

It's a neighborly day in this beautywood,
A niggerly day for a beauty,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?

I have always wanted to have a nigger just like you,
I've always wanted to live in a nigger with you.

So let's make the most of this beautiful day,
Since we're together, we might as well say,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my niggerr?

Won't you please,
Won't you please,
Please won't you be my nigger?

Around blacks never relax.

The answer is because we can, thats why.

Because He is putting a stop to the immigration problem and the crazy leftist trend the country is going towards.

a

>you should love yourself for being you
>DIE FUCKING WHITE MALE SCUM

mr rogers would crucify every feminist he saw

Glad it's funny and dismissive. What you say in jest and forget, others will never let go, remember that. Our time preference is low but that doesn't mean we're asleep.

Because you told us not to.

well said

>Anonymous does not forget XD

>still being this naive
he let in another 100k rapeugees while you idiots were busy meme'ing cnn and defending him from the evil Cathy Griffith.
>good job goys, I mean guys, we need to defend (((trump))) from mean words while he is preparing some wars for your sons to die in. oh, the wall?! those "leftists" are in the way, but the jews and saudis always seem to find votes for their billions from you poor saps

yeah, (((anonymous))).. check flag again ;)

I don't. Any other questions?
Better than the (((alternative))).

Because your a nigger

>Why does Sup Forums say nigger so much?
Because it's used in popular media a lot by niggers working for faggot pedo kikes that run the media.

Sadly I once thought that too. The reality is (((trump))) was a pressure valve for whites as jews bought more time to scheme and put their plans into effect. more rapeugees, more wars, more debt and whites thinking they finally got an honest (((politician))), just like blacks with obama, whites are with (((trump))). They drank lead water while he dined with his puppet (((masters))). Whites will finally be breathing in coal dust again while (((trump))) bows at the jewish wall nd dances with saudis because he have them billions in arms for more wars.

Someone who doesn't interact with niggers regularly detected.