KEKISTAN EMBASSY; Ambassador - Oswin of Sehlaris

Notice: I am not a Redditer, never been there. Much less have a profile there.

Purpose: I in my offical capacity serve as a liason from Kekistan to Sup Forums. Information retrieved here will be given to a choice select whom work in seclusion to take on CNN.

Any such information brought forth by said select agents can be received by me personally under the premise you are not a shill/larp/etc.

Notice: Kekistan much like these boards are diverse in that of function. I do not have access to every Kekistan agent/citizen/superior information.

I am here to serve in my function, and to work with you. Let us begin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xF0cGt5-69k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get out namefag reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What the fuck do you want, newfag?

Hello sir, pleasure to meet you. Could you call your girl by the way? She sounds delightful but looks anything but. I'm flattered but I'm not interested.

Take off your costume flag, leaf.

Gladly. You got a point to make?

Dear diary, today OP was a MONSTROUS faggot

Fuck off to The_Cuck.

Log 1 Addendum; an user was acting like he was shit, but he wasn't shit. How I looked at him with pity. He was never the same after the accident, such potential.

Hopefully my time here is rather limited in the hopes I don't meet people triggered by a flag and learn something useful instead of the ass-hurt that barrages my office.

Sup Forums doesn't want to hear your faggot nigger bullshit so gtfo of our board you dago kike

>inb4 "divide and conquer shills are shitting up my thread!"

I had no idea you retards could be even more cringeworthy

>Dago (Spanish/Italian)
>Kike

And on what basis do you make this argument good sir? If you have a proper discipline in appropriate banter? After all I was just recently called a leaf. That is until-- >132679452

What does your dumbass not even know that there were dago kikes?

Eat shit fag. Go shit up some other board

Oh not at all. I merely find all of this in good humor. The delightful imagination to see you all cringe. Either I get CNN information I can other-wise search for in other threads. Or I get this magnificent treat-to-go service.

But never mind that.

I am well versed in the histories of the Spanish Inquisition. The possibility of Spanish Royalty under Jewish influence or Jewish themselves. As someone who made the sorry sad mistake of going to college in the hopes of finding a job that was liable to be open, I am left with somewhat crippling debt and rapier witted mind.

Hm. Quite.

Fucking faggot attention whore!

God, you kids are fucking gay

Edit: Today OP was the final boss of flaming homos. A dick in every orifice, literally gargling semen, begging for more!

A whore receives what is intended. If you intended that as an insult sir, you hardly do yourself service.

Quite. It surprises me how unified people are against the Kek's despite the intended hostility towards the same people. Alas I work with what I got. P.S Seig Heil.

goddamn just how young are you?

weaboo teafaggot too huh? or maybe your a slant/chink/gook either way fucking leave

Log 2 Addendum: I've recently discovered a surplus deposit of salt within this board of Sup Forums. With further geological survey's one might even find further prospects within the artisan goods within the market. Must delve further.

I work within the function of anonminity for which would defeat such purposes it was placed to begin with. If you must know--early 20's.

Perhaps if you've bothered to read the board sir. I'm American. Except the authenticity of White European Culture and standards, I do not concern myself with Race.

>user reaching faggotry levels never thought possible.

>offical
the retard checks out

A delightful studio. I'm partial to a similar studio myself.
youtube.com/watch?v=xF0cGt5-69k

Hm. Quite.

Who the fuck talks like this? Are you actually retarded?

Praise KeK!!!!

If you are referring to what you perceive as sophistry, as "retarded." I'm not under any obligation to indulge your perceptions by affirming or condemning it. Simply put; "Think what you want." Either way I'm here until CNN collapses and our Alliance is finished.

Simply put, simply said.

Many blessings to you within his name and upon all you cherish brother.

OPie I have no idea what it is you're actually wanting to do here, but you look like a huge LARPing faggot who wants to pretend you're a cool agent doing some cool internet work, but you're just chatting on a uzbekistani rock-paper-scissors strategy&theory forum

Oh boy...

>Literally stapled this on OP but here it is;
>Purpose: I in my offical capacity serve as a liason from Kekistan to Sup Forums. Information retrieved here will be given to a choice select whom work in seclusion to take on CNN.

I am not here to act as though I am a "cool agent." I am here to act as liason for information for my connections. Seeing how this thread is more delightful with all the salt, I'm at this point looking for other threads for information rather than waiting for it to come here to me. It's called taking initiative; something you clearly lack as you failed to take any without reading OP.

see thats what i'm talking about, wtf are u a liason to? there is no Sup Forums entity, no one here is expecting you, dumb faggot; no one is expecting faggot ass "kekistan ambassadors" either. you don't even know what your stupid fucking title is even supposed to be. I can't believe i actually got sucked into arguing your own LARP with you.

you're just some stupid teenager who thinks ur fighting cnn or something lol. when this thread 404's no one will ever remember your name and your entire life as far as we are concerned no longer exists.

stop larping and quit namefagging and be a normal person and not a weirdo

Shadilay! Memes for the win!

Can we just start gassing these fucks?

>I am not a Redditer!!!!!!
proceeds to reddit space

Sup Forums is a Consensus. Every thread a topic, a discussion upon which things are determined through information on personal experience. The same can be said of an insect hive-mind in how it is observed. Take for instand the HWNDU and how Sup Forums disassembled the entire thing through sheer willpower and connections. The same can be said for people who bother to attempt this.

I'll leave you to judge what I am. I am what I am, your words will not change it. Whether people remember me or not is irrelevant. Time goes on, uncompassionate of the people who traverse upon it's currents.

When you remove Sup Forums we can discuss my "normality."

You can gas all the redditers you want. I'll luckily not be in that targeted control group.

Ah yes...quite. I suppose if I voted Trump I'm a hick on the basis of popular opinion. I suppose if I like fried chicken I must be a nigger on the basis I find it delicious. I must be a Redditer to have similar opinions despite the fact most people on Reddit are 50/50 regarding Trump.

Lord god above can people do their research or have an original thought within their processes?

REMOVE KEK remove kek you are worst kekistani you are kekistani idiot you are kekistani smell. return to reddit. to our canadian cousins you may come our contry... hahahahaha idiot kekistani

Since I really have no idea what you're LARPing on about, I'll point out that your post is poorly written and contains grammatical and syntactical errors.

Refer to -- for a laugh.

I do indeed see that and I apologize. The next one will be more professional as I'm in the middle of a few transitions.

This SHILLFEST is really disturbing.
They have a ton more resources.
They clearly have some kind of alphabet agencies doing something.

THIS IS WAR AGAINST THE SUPPRESSION OF INFORMATION AND SPEECH.

This sort of thing has been directed at the Keks for quite some time. Whether or not that's ((((their)))) influence or not is up for debate. Right now my concern is any information regarding CNN and distributing it. Need anything?

Why the name change Baron?

You need to kys.
We know that you are trying to do, and you will be circumvented.

There's several other CNN threads already fag

1. Baron?

2. I'm not stopping your free speech let alone stopping you from insulting me. The idea you think I'm a shill is...quaint. And all together tediocal and irrelevant.

3. I am fully aware and as stated previously through the thread. I am taking the initiative to gather information here and relay it to my connections. At this point and I'll say it again. This thread as it stand currently is more of a humorous joke as much as it is an official forum.

BTFO

Y-yeah, hi.. a-user? I got sum info.. CNN stinks ._. A-and also they're buttheads too ! :c

And? I'm not sure how much you know how Ambassadors work but there is never really "One" ambassador when dealing with a diverse world such as this. You think America has "One" ambassador? Just the one?

Also nice "Fandom." you have going on there. You do know that guy is a Brony. Would you prefer to speak to him over me?

...No.

That was good intel... ._. You're just a CNN puppet! Sabatour !!!!

Want to help? Harass these targets. Next please.

O-oh. Ok. Like with fart noises? Isn't that illegal? :C. ...you do sound like you know what you're talking about I guess.

i don't quite follow this meme 100% ...i leave Sup Forums for a month or so and it out memes me to shit

>pic related

You're not saying anything. I've already watched Tucker or I wouldn't even be in this thread.

You can't even spell Redditor correctly. The OP disinegrates your credibility. Say something or GTFO

Gib Sup Forums our meme back! REEEEEEEEEE

also sick yellow flag man

Pretty snazzy btw.

And you're expecting...formality? Here on Sup Forums, with the expectance of this narrative to a made up group of shitposters? I don't care much for "Redditors." (Not even a word my dictionary recognizes so I never bothered to read up the plural.)

I'm an Ambassador, I and my job is to refer dealing of information to and from my connections. I'm not here to please you let alone hold your hand. So if you have something of substance to notify me with, or request something. Gladly. Otherwise, continue on. I imagine I'll get a good chuckle out of it, over the mountainous pile of asshurt.

H-hey user I'm harassing just like you told me but ol don lem-Lem won't pick up :c Now what.? Hold my hand :c

This has to be a team of idiots. Noone saves ALL of the tea-sipping memes

Yeah, you're from fucking Facebook.

>He assumes it's tea.
Could be straight up vodka for all you know. I'm having a party while I work.

I won't deny I have a Facebook account. But rarely use it unless it's time for a raid or information coordination when within that realm. Do I subscribe to the culture there? Hell no.

take off the flag

MODS

Ya see these cutral marxist are killing america!

long live pinochet, i am pure aryan!

Pretty sure any "alliance" with reddit will do more harm than good. Thus far we have an uneasy live and let live relationship. Any direct interaction might lead to an invasion as they flock to Sup Forums under the delusion that we want anything to do with them.

Refer to -- What I'd give for a Helicopter Tour with the based Dictator himself.

Were asking for an Alliance. Not unity. We expect to go back to clawing our faces off like children as soon as this CNN debacle goes away. This is a matter of convenience not conquest. And I only speak for the Keks within my connections. Not the whole base itself, albeit they're as divided as Sup Forums itself.

I could punch Sargon of Cuckad in the throat for this shit

You act like the Founder speaks on behalf of the Board. Doesn't work like that. I've certainly disagreed with him on things.

>starting an embassy to Sup Forums for a cult that originated from Sup Forums

Speaking of which, is there any battle plan? I've heard "were going to fight CNN" from several people but nobody seems to have any idea how they would go about it. Only idea I can think of off the top of my head is we can always fall back on the classic DDoS the site. With which the large numbers of reddit would be helpful, but other than that what do we need reddit's help to do?

We have managed to get shit done on our own thus far, all the while Reddit doesn't seem to do much beyond reposting our memes. So, the question is, what do we need reddit for exactly?

Kys

Ridiculous I know. They assume I'm from Reddit; Facebook and or at one point Spain. Apparently I need 5 ways to Sunday to explain why our interests align for once and that it clearly shows if were so cancerous what does it say about them.

I can't speak for Reddit. As I said I don't have a single connection to the place, never had reason to. What I can tell you is that we have had talk of going after the Employee's of CNN's financiers. Especially the issue with the AT&T merger, commit psychological warfare and not only do they lose monetary backing but also an example. A Horse Head in the bed sheets as it were.

As for what you need Reddit for--honestly? They're a good reinforcement but unlike Sup Forums from what I've seen they don't have much in the way of willpower. Mostly useful for drones and foot soldiers. They serve mostly in symbolic purposes. Little else.

Hm...quite.

>mutual diplomatic recognition between glorious Kekistan and the Serene Duchy of Sup Forums

BASED

Thank you. It's a rather thankless job but a needed one.

If it helps, you've had a better reception than the "official reddit embassy" a couple days ago. That thread got flooded out by spam. Posters here are engaging with you still, probably because you're better spoken. You've clearly got people interested - Sup Forums tends to respect posters who rise above the trolls like that.

Will be watching your threads with interest!

>33
>Drops based information.

Holy shiite lads this dude is legit.

So, let me get this straight, you have no battle plan, and you've never been to reddit so you don't know shit about the community, but you want to go there and enlist them for... something and you're going to do that... somehow, and we should just go along with that?

I mean do you even know how the community works? Which subforms to get in touch with? r/politics will instantly ban you if you even suggest that Trump might not be so bad.

You want to be the ambassador then admit you are the least qualified person on Sup Forums to do it. Then you say that you have no idea how you're going to go about it, and now you're suggesting we wait a few months while you figure out what the hell you're doing so that you can enlist a bunch of people nobody gives a shit about.

Sounds like a plan, I couldn't begin to imagine how this would go wrong...

Fuck off shill.

>This thread

When we're done with CNN, I'll dedicate 95% of my autism to doxxing these faggots on the_donald, and send it to SJW radicals.

Shadilay!

Kekistan is cringe (like most of the right)

Get a job you teenage losers.

- Rich Leftist

Delightful to hear it, though I must inform you a majority of my influence is information I find in passing either here or from varying vectors outside of Sup Forums. I suppose anyone here could say that as well. But here in the Sehlaris cell we do a good job of thorough investigation. Constructive criticisms are taken into consideration and we'll do what we can to relay information from Facebook/Twitter/YouTube/Kekistan Forums.

If my job was to collaborate with Reddit, I would be there. Not here going through threads to obtain detailed information, progress reports. Political surveying and collaborating the other side with anyone who might be interested in the information here.

I know how the community works because we have that information from the people who do. This is something called being informed about your neighbors even though you have never stepped foot in there.

I have a hand in SOME of the planning and while I have a tactical mind, I have no skill in the execution of it. I know the extent of my skill and my job here is little more than information providing and gathering. What I do know is people and how they intend to act and how most they could benefit.

The plan is set and in motion but it's not up to me whether if it succeeds or not.

Hm. Quite.

Refer to the OP, I am not from Reddit.

kys

And let me guess. You're white?

I don't fucking care. You're bringing all this cringey shit from there.

Cuck yourself

Similar opinions does not mean similar affections. You'd know that if you weren't so insufferable to the people who conveniently holds your aims and goals.

The enemy of my enemy is not my fucking friend.

Choke on a dick, you god damn cock goblin.

I believe Sup Forums serves the purpose of dealing information to and from various connections quite well without you. I don't need your help and I don't have any requests because I still have no fucking idea what you are going on about.

Well, you've thus far failed to convince anyone that you're qualified, but we're supposed to take it on faith that you're the right man for the job?

Furthermore, you've failed to convince me that such a job is even necessary. Many on The_Donald also lurk in Sup Forums and vice versa, so as far as I'm concerned you're unqualified for a job that doesn't need to exist.

Who is "our"?

Did you just...fuck yourself?

Quite true. Fortunately that is not for you to decide for the entirety of Sup Forums. Until the goal is achieved or if the situation changes to an unfavorable circumstance, we will be enemies. Until then. Collaboration for a few weeks compared to you having any chance to voice such disgust should be the utmost of your concern.

Then it's a good thing I'm not here solely to impress you. Proficiency is my aim, not groveling.

Kekistan and Sup Forums. Or rather the Sehlaris Cell of Intelligence within Kekistan.

You haven't provided any information shill

Please, just kill yourself.

Sup Forums and Kekistan are not mutually exclusive terms faggot.

And if proficiency is your aim, what is your intended outcome? Why are you here?

I'm gonna burn a kekistan flag soon, you faggots make me cringe so fucking hard, i'm borderline catching aids

You do know that Kekistan is an imaginary geographic location, right?

Nobody wants you here, you dumb fucking cunt.

We don't like you. We don't need you.

You're some sad roleplaying cunt. And if you continue with this, be sure, I will find you.

You kekistani turbo autists seriously need to realise you are all cancer incarnate.

I can't believe such a cringey stupid sandnigger name like le Kekistan has interested so many spergs to humiliate themselves with it both online and real life.

I've already discussed the focus of the issue. We are planning to go after the financiers of CNN. Mainly AT&T. That includes, finding, doxing, heckling varying employees within such scope. I intend to be here a few days until we receive information on such things. Until then I recently posted a list of targets regarding the issue. If you are looking to be useful, utilize it.

Righto, I'll get right on that. Stay original.

Eh go ahead. You sound like a liberal already.
>Burning Flags! Look at me, so empowered.

Riiiiiight. I'll just make a batch of coffee then. Two sugars? Just so I don't mix it up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you nazifags are getting exactly what you deserve. I hope Sup Forums gets flooded with more LARPers like this dude.

Sieg Heil bumble fuck; No one asked you and I think I can speak for everyone when I say this.