Sup Forums lemme axe you a question

Sup Forums lemme axe you a question.

Why are right wing people so afraid? You are afraid of poor people with dark skin. You are afraid of homosexuals. You are afraid of women.

Left wing people doesn't afraid of it. How come right wingers do afraid of it?

It's not fear. It's called having sensibilities. For others it's called having a preference. Why is the left afraid of words and honest debate? Why is the left afraid to criticize Muslims, afraid to criticize blacks, afraid to criticize women, especially in Sweden

No one is afraid. Just tired of fronting the bills for a bunch of ungrateful idiots.

We value our people and our bloodlines. Liberals are suicidal and self-hating; they hate life itself because they did not come out on top as the winners. It's the most extreme case of sour grapes in history.

We fear because we have something to protect: Beautiful white people who create wonders and uphold principles. And we have something to protect ourselves from: Hordes of shit-colored, smelly rape goblins who want to take our wonders away from us, murder us, rape our women, and leave the whole planet covered in smelly goblins who cannot cooperate well enough to build a paved road or a water delivery system.

We stand to lose everything. Liberals stand to lose nothing, because they don't even want to live. They are OK with becoming these vile, lowly monsters.

Sage

>Left wing people doesn't afraid of it
World class grammar

Also it's called tribalism, and we would really like our tribe to succeed

lisen listenn (smack lips).. yo listen lissen
na what i meeen? nigga

In not "afraid" of my dog shitting on the floor but I'd rather it not happen.

I wonder what American whites have to be afraid of...

this so much

I fear for my children getting raped and murdered by smelly foreigners. I'm sure many lefties do too, but they'd NEVER admit to such an intrusive thought.

And it's not just fear. It's sadness a seeing great civilizations (America, France, England, Germany) crumble. It's anger at being punished for pointing out obvious things (such as how importing 1.3 million refugees from a 3rd world country might be a horrendous idea). It's disgust at the way faggots flaunt their dicks and vajayjays like it's something not only normal but something to celebrate. It's revulsion to how homosexuality is being forced upon prepubescent youth.

I'm just tired of having no one hear my warnings out

Not all right wingers are racists. that being said black people tend to be more violent.

Fuck off kurwa, feminist herrings are not even a women.

Yous aw what happened to your country?
thats why verybody is afraid

Both sides suck ass. Nobody cares about truth, it's just about feelings nowadays. I wish this whole far right/left fad would end so people could more centric and focused on reality.

"Left wing people doesn't afraid of it"

Stupidity is what I am afraid of.

> afraid

These people and ideologies only stand a chance because of government and (((others))) support

It's not fear, it's anger. Anger at being unfairly labeled because of the color of my skin, because of my biological sex, and the fact I work and produce and pay tax, all to have a large portion taken away to shitstain people that coast through life. Suddenly I'M the bigot, I'M the racist, I'm the one treating THEM unfairly? I snapped OP. I decided to become the thing they hate and fear the most. A man can be hit over the head with baseless accusations only so many times before he decides to embrace it.

Thank God for sickle cell.

>Implying americans have pure bloodlines

I live in the north of Sweden, there's none of that shit over here. And desu I couldn't give less of a shit of what happens to the "le ebin pure white race". If we are so weak we can't even manage to survive as a race then good riddance we're exterminated.

>afraid, afraid, afraid, afraid, afraid, afraid

You're projecting, Swedie.
No one is "afraid" of stepping in the shit you leave on their sidewalk, they're just disgusted by it; however, it seems to cause you great distress when they throw it back into your yard where it belongs.

Good point. This place is all about "but muh master race, whites are superior in everything!" yet blame all of their problems on everyone else
>but the jews
>nigger culture!
>muslims reeeeee
>spics breed too much reeee
>b-but my higher IQ
>other races are stealing "our" women reeee
>i am genetically superior but its the jews fault I work at mcdonalds and live in my mom's basement
>its the jews fault I'm fat reee
>christianity is white! (even though it was invented in the middle east)

>b..b..but I don wan brown ppl theyre gross
>pls help me
>:( :( :(

>Why is are right wing people so afraid?

>Left wing shits itself because men say hi to women
>Left wing is afraid to even critcise their colleagues
>Left wing has safe spaces
>Left wing needs gov to wipe their ass

Swede dude my bro my man. Lefties are cowering.
Regardless, hating brown people/women/gays/whatever the fuck else isn't really a requirement to being right wing unless you're talking about the left's perception of what is 'right wing'.

They do. A study proved it decisively a few years ago. American whites are unusually pure.

Your post game is weak.

That isn't an argument.

I don't think we've met the same kind of lefties then. The lefties I know are fucking bone hard workers who isn't afraid of any fucking poor blackies.

Link to that study please.

Sweden lemme axe you a question.

Why are left wing people so afraid? You are afraid of middle class people with light skin. You are afraid of heterosexuals. You are afraid of men.

Right wing people doesn't afraid of it. How come left wingers do afraid of it?

I'm as far left you can get.
I'm not afraid of white people, I can't give less of a fuck about heterosexuality or gender.

All I fucking want is income equality and the death of fucking neo-liberalism and to fucking burn the government at the stake.

Such a typical liberal trolling tactic, how the fuck are people that want to keep guns legal more afraid of people that want to make them illegal lmao.

Not an argument.

in psychology studies, they group right-wing authoritarianism type personalities partially by their fear of things. it's just one of the factors, there are others.

emotions are interesting. we have emotions constantly, but don't even realize what effect they have on our thoughts. we also tend to attribute thoughts and feelings to situations that aren't the actual stimulus that provoked the thought/feeling in the first place.

then there's our memory, which sucks dick and makes shit up all the time.

basically, humans are weak and lame.

>Why are right wing people so afraid?

I'm not really a "right winger", and I guess its not fear, it's more of a rational unwillingness to
see my culture and country destroyed by the liberal left. And I despise multiculturalism and
globalization.

>Left wing people doesn't afraid of it. How come right wingers do afraid of it?

Most leftwingers are either psychotic or manic depressed nervous wrecks. At least those I
have studied with, and they have no character / charisma, no will of their own.
Just empty, regressive and pointless like islam.

Fear is a natural reaction to something that threatens your chances of survival and the survival of your children. Niggers, shitskins, faggots, trannies, women with rights, and other forms of degeneracy threaten the chances of our society's survival. Leftists are mentally ill, which is why they don't fear degeneracy, and instead fear people that would make society successful, like strong family values and traditionalism.

I'm not liberal though.

What's up with Americans and thinking liberals are left-wing?

The primary emotion that drives far right/fascist beliefs is actually disgust. A distaste for the unpure, tainted, feral, or diseased.

>implying we're right-wing

When will you outsiders learn?

LEFTISTS have toxiplasmosis from their cats. Look it up.

There is no fear about not wanting to give up the front seat of the fucking bus for fucking nothing and nobody's. Why the fuck should people receive special status for being biologically and ethically inferior? Explain this? How does this biologically help the human race in a pragmatic non-emotional sense?

>biologically and ethically inferior

Why are they winning then?

Mexifag here
It's not about being afraid, it's on the line on the left accepting ungrateful foreigners, im a chicano so you wouldn't know first hand on dealing with spics who come here and never want to learn the English language and most, not all mind you want to just get a hold of greencard only to traffic drugs, in my job I worked with two spics who were drug trafficers that sold drugs on weekends.

Right wing people are justifiably fearful of things that upset the societal order and can cause its downfall. It's basic self preservation.
Left wing people don't care about self preservation, they're effectively suicidal. They have a mental illness.