Why are Germans so uncivilized?

Why are Germans so uncivilized?

G*rmaniggers are animals
We need an Aryan holocaust

they got raped by these things in 1945 and now they act like a hoard of mongols, really makes you ponder

Literally half of Germany was communist for 50 years

modern Germans are a horrible abomination that need to be destroyed

Dresden wasn't enough in fact Dresden was too good for the G*rmanigger

Except it's not the commie part of Germany that riots and says wilkommen.

you mean one third, fucking dumbass leaf

>inb4 check yuri

>proceeds to forget that the entiriety of poland was also subject to the USSR for over 50 years as well

Not enough diversity

What happened?

What are they protesting against, globalism? Nationalism? Capitalism?

Why do Australians shitpost so much? G20 means left-wingers and left-wingers means no civilization.

>hey i lied for a living
>believe me when i say...

t. eternal anglo

all of germany was communist 70 years ago. these anal fuckers around here a collectivist leftist fuckwits without the ability to grasp why their effective 9000% tax-rate leaves them indebted and why it's not americas fault their diabetic miserables fucks with a scat fetish.

being white

Isn't the government acting in their interest then? It's not like Merkel didn't open up the borders to invaders.

It would be doing them a favor. Germans are a hive mind of emotionless worker insects, they don't have individual consciousness anyway.

This
>Also dont forget that they teach Marxism there in colleges ever more so than usa.

To marxists everything is a revolution

I hate polish subhuman
Yeah Berlin was the original sin city
I wish I'm Hungarian

This is the difference between a free country and a country ruled by fascists and authoritarians.

Yeah, I've been meaning to ask - what's up with all these drooling kikes on here lately?

And the most right-wing part of germany are the areas that used to be ruled by communism

really makes you think

Shut the fuck up Fritz
You're a younger country than Canada but you've caused a thousand more times destruction than the most ancient society
You need to be destroyed

Far right in Germany means NDP voter in Canada

Lol the capitalist West Germany is where degeneracy is strongest

He's right somewhat. The AfD like the party everybody calls Nazis here are politically left from Hillary Clinton.

>caused a thousand times more destruction
>need to be destroyed
>Canada
So let me guess - you're crying to some Russian on the phone right now? Maybe if none of your cultures withstand competition, it would be smart to just go with ours.

I'm aware, but it's still an interesting thing to see.

really fires up my blood refineries

I hate Russians
I'm Hungarian but I wish I were Anglo because I don't believe in race mixing I can never marry an Anglo woman
Life is suffering I wish I were an Anglo

That's the 2010 election, in 2015 it got better but it's still noticeable

>piss party
Kek

>destroy rome
>destroy early slavic tribes
>behind retarded protestants spawning religion wars for centuries in eu
>behind WW1
>behind WW2
>behind current mudslime invasion

the are retarded subhumans that should be removed from genepool

This is what leftism does to societies.

>refugee with a Burberry scarf
Why are Muslims obsessed with Burberry? They always wear Burberry hijab

Modern Germans are like a rabid dog that keeps biting itself and needs to be put down.

What am I seeing here the kid looks happy

Just IMAGINE what it's like being a white female, the most protected member of modern society.

Just IMAGINE what it's like having a beautiful family and throwing all that away just because you want to virtue signal on fb.

What the fuck were they protesting?

a defeated dead husk through and through, might as well write any "native" ie Russian rape babies or African/Middle Eastern immigrants "Germans" off the same as Assyrians

Ironically enough it was Germany that smuggled Lenin into Russia to further destabilize them and the resulting soviet comintern monster would rape and subjugate them half a century later

And forever. Huge cucks they became

get back behind the trench line cucky

>lied for a living
>KGB scream DELET THIS and get their cuck boy trudeau senior to pressure the CBC into firing him

>tfw all the West hate Germans and Germany impose sanctions on Russia, the only country who respect Germans

I don't know but I think its time France/Germany are destroyed and usurped by Eastern Europe/America.

UK could do with some "freedom" too. Way to many darkies in my ancestral home.

Someone dig up the g20 shit in Toronto years ago. People crawled out of the woodwork to cause problems on purpose. Then turned around and tried to claim they were peaceful protesters

Fuck off

Also captcha win

All of the ex-soviet states understand what the EU, migrants and the propaganda represent. They're immune to the bullshit white guilt.

>serious reply here

The sad truth, is that the brave, valiant and truly alpha genes of the True Germanic patriots was wiped out by other Anglos, who were fighting "the good fight".
The proud Germanic heritage is laid in history's grave.

Germany isn't even real it's a made up country