Is Gavin McInnes a secret lib?

Fact: He's proud scottish (basically the most leftist backward people in the UK)
Fact: he is (as mentioned in his wikipedia article) one of the 'architects' of brooklyn hipsterdom, a veritable hot bed of leftist ideaology and other shit

all im saying is that proudboys should think a little, gavin is a horrible figure

he used to be. read his book retard

Gavin is a cuck who thinks that everything a man does should be to get pussy.

He's religious who cares.

why would i read the book of a fake and a liar cuck

he's absolutely right in that regard and if you disagree you're part of the problem

He's just a punk who likes to go against the mainstream.

$10 he goes back to being more liberal in 5 years.

so you should just be a slave to women's bodies? thats fucking moronic

Really like the guy desu. He's the kind of guy we need to lead the next generation of conservatives

why

***cuckservative alert***

Vice has sucked since Gavin left and Gavin has sucked since he left vice

I read the book too

The only thing that irks me is now he's catholic as the past couple years but he has such a sexual degenerate past, I don't think he knows ANYTHING about Catholic sexual teaching

he also co-created (((vice)))

I have suspected that, myself. I think that he is such a hipster than he became a conservative to alienate all of his fellow hipsters.

Gavin is such a fucking faggot
So basically your average leaf.

>basically the most leftist backward people in the UK
I like how you just assert this as if it were true.

to trigger you with his butthole

Is he angry all the time because of his micro penis, or does being angry cause the penis to shrink ? chicken or egg ?

Gavin is a leftist to the core, he only works for Rebel media because hes an actor. His persona is an invention. He is playing a character.
These people are open and proud degenerate leftists.

>America is just a set of ideals, goy
>We're not racists, Democrats are the *real* racists!
>We fight Nazis!
>This country was built by immigrants, and they were BASED
>Brown people are BASED
>Anyone should be able to move to America in any numbers so long as they wear Trump hats
>Race mixing is super trendy, but the only thing cooler than that is never having any kids at all
>Putting things up your butt is 'pede approved. MAGA!

Milo, Gavin, PJW, Cernovich. They are all exactly the same. They are the left.

It's only the middle class & politicians who are leftist, the rest are neds, and they're too dumb to understand anything much at all.

source?

His asshole looks like it's been fisted repeatedly

That's great.
Instead he forever made himself a complete joke in the eyes of heterosexual men.

He has no ideology. He's nothing but a hipster who tries to hop on whatever is "cool and trendy"

Nothing but a huckster.

Scrooge McCuck