More violent criminals entering Canada from Mexico after Liberal decision to lift visa requirements

>More violent criminals entering Canada from Mexico after Liberal decision to lift visa requirements

>Since the government dropped the visa requirement on Dec. 1, 2016, the number of Mexican citizens the CBSA has reported for criminality and security has indeed increased, according to figures released by the agency this week.

>Midway through 2017, the CBSA had already identified 65 Mexican nationals it said were involved in “serious” crimes. Last year’s figure was 53, and the year before it was 28. Another 15 Mexicans cited for national security reasons have been caught since the start of the year — more than the previous two years combined.

>The crime groups included the Sinaloa organization of Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman, as well as the La Familia Michoacana, Jalisco New Generation and Los Zetas cartels. In addition, some were working for Latin American street gangs and theft rings, according to the reports

>Another report said a study conducted the year before the visa requirement was put in place had identified abuse of Canada’s refugee program by Mexican migrants, the use of fraudulent Mexican passports by crime groups and the presence of criminals among Mexican travelers.

>internal documents obtained by Global News under the Access to Information Act show the prime minister made the decision despite intelligence reporting that anticipated the likely result would be an increased criminal presence among visitors.

globalnews.ca/news/3578905/justin-trudeau-mexican-visa-more-criminals/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13374186
ctvnews.ca/canada/quebec-zoo-calls-outrage-over-muslim-prayer-nonsense-1.3489993
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good.

>a whopping 65

is mexico even trying?

All of Canada will belong to drug cartels in a decade.

Does this mean I as a white euro can come to canada now too, without having a visa?

>trump to use boogie as wall
>Someone has got to pay, and it's mexico
So trump is going to make mexico pay for boogie's healthcare?

trudeau may be a useful idiot, but hes ARE useful idiot

You have to bring some sort of skill to come here Germanbro. Can you recite the koran?

Canada deserves rape

Nah, sorry. I'm only a lowly egineer.

just don't come here and expect us to be on time for shit cause that's not how shit works in canada. you wait with a passive aggressive attitude like everyone else, got it?

viva la revolution

>Automation increasingly replacing low-skill jobs
>Government brings in millions of low-skill immigrant workers
>They have no skills to get jobs, they're not smart enough to go into technical fields, they all end up on welfare instead of contributing anything to the economy

So the end result of this is basically going to be the balkanization of Canada as regions devolve into ethnostates.

we italy now

Are we going to have to build another fucking wall?

I want every 12 yo, above and below girls to be butt fisted and killed my mexican cartels.

Why the fuck are there so many criminal scumbags in Mexico? Wtf do they do all day? What a gay ass country.

I think it's just going to be fleeing to the small towns from here on out in Canada
How about we pitch in for a patriot missile system on your southern border to keep us both safe?

I say we just move the border to the canal, and move the people with it

Because sadly, it pays.

Is there any way we can meme all, or at least a sizeable chunk of our illegals to Canada? That would be most good. Most good.

race and IQ. look it up. mexicans are basically retards on the IQ spectrum. they contribute nothing to society except welfare and crime

wait, is Global News /ournetwork/?

The earth is rightful anglo clay anyway!

strawpoll.me/13374186

What is the solution to Canada?

let it die in the hands of liberals and build a wall blocking off all muslims

>More violent criminals entering Canada from Mexico
How many will be Guatemalan, Honduran, Salvadorian and other central american trash that go through Mexico all the time? If i remember correctly there's also around 2,000 Jamaicans squatting at the US border in Tijuana because the US wont let them in. By all means, take them. fucking stupid leafs.

Agree we will also be raping all the white women

We pray on stupid drug adicted white people, they love to consume our poison and we love to rape their women.

That's great news for Quebec
A lot of us do everything we can to make all the foreigners feel like foreigners. So far the results are okay

You pray^

Tens of thousands, not only the central americans and haitians but thousands of other latin americans: ecuadorians, colombians, venezuelanas, cubans, brazilians, etc.

Wtf I love trudeau now

I'm guessing you're not a zookeeper
ctvnews.ca/canada/quebec-zoo-calls-outrage-over-muslim-prayer-nonsense-1.3489993

South american crazy people that fail to go to the US stay in Mexico.

t. Muhammed

excelente

U.S. Hispanics have higher IQs than a bunch of European countries.

Ahhhhh.....
>Rachel
>Quebec ex girlfriend
>seperated because after college and too far distance
>best girlfriend I've ever had
>sassy, sarcastic and redpilled
>3 years ago
God. Damn. My. Life.

>raping white women
If by that you mean the national pastime of mexico, pounding a 12 pack of "beer" and fondling your 8 year old cousin, have at it.

CANADA YES

enjoy the crime leaf

Kek I removed a Rachel from QC from my friends because she was too much of a SJW lib.

We don't take Jewmans, only spics.

I find it funny that a lot of Mexicans tattoo religious icons on their bodies and brag about lying, theft and murder.

Why is Trudeau so naive? The beef deal was just for the government to sell fraudulent passports to central amerishits. Now the government keeps shekels that would otherwise be wasted on coyotes trying to cross the US border.

Enjoy the Rapenings. Your people are soft and weak like babies.

I remember when I vacationed with parents in Montreal and a person at a desk wouldn't respond until I busted out that high school français

keep keeping it real, Quebec

Canada is fucked until you get rid of cuck boy the pretend PM.
Let us crazy southerners know when to initiate Day of the Rake when you need our help.

Canada is fucked.

You have yet to build the first one