Why do people of the alt-right like to make this hand signal? What does it mean?

Why do people of the alt-right like to make this hand signal? What does it mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lgthyxE6Do4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it means OK you fat piece of shit.

It means OK you daft imbecile.

It literally has no "secret meaning" other than that.

It is a shitty meme. I'd cum in Tara though.

White power, according to the media and normies. I do it unironically.

That's not the alt-right signal at all, it stands for 666.

Only the_donald plebbit fags do it

It means her hole is open

Tara is my waifu. Shes already advocating for an ethnostate.

Its a white supremacist symbol

1488 my dude

It's a symbol that we use to recognise each other. It's kind of like a gang sign.

The alt-right signal is done by drawing a circle on one's chin with the thumb and index finger.

It stands for "my butthole is this wide cause of taking it up the ass from the juden"
Hail Victory

Women have infiltrated the alt right... no doubt they will fuck that up as well. Women have no place in politics, all they will do is cuck it up good and proper.
If you subscribe to, or support a female alt righter you are sowing the seeds of its destruction.
Some of you beta fucks never learn.

it's a meme you dip

The true meaning of this symbol dates back to 2009 when Hillary flashed the OK sign to a sniper

Makes sense, I have just unlocked a whole new layer of meaning for some of the manga I've been reading.

She's sexy.

She's a kike. So I imagine she uses it for another purpose.

Anyways, retards love to use "esoteric" symbolism.

By definition such symbolism is enigmatic, so it sells the image that they are privy to enigmatic knowledge unbeknown to others; thus suggesting they are deep & knowledgeable.

Basic idiot psychology 101.

representation of anus stretching they got last night

The signal means alt light/right are now normie faggots.

it stands for white power. three fingers for a w and the circle for the p. fucking newfags

Esoteric symbolism gets pretty interesting once you start to decipher it.

You have to be a special level of autistic to not have any kind of in jokes with your friends or kin.

pic related

it means watch us make up some bullshit then post it, then post something about Hitler and watch the media associate trump with white power hand signal frog milk hitler anti-muslim patriarchy

It means two genders.

You getting defensive over this isn't suspicious at all ! Pathetic fucks, it's a satanic sign and we see right through you like fiji water.

>"Let me tell you why I'm a white nationalist even though I'm mixed race."
>People in the comments calling her a mudblood who will never be accepted into the movement

lol

Though if this were true, it would relegate those using the gesture for said reason to the level of the gorilla-brained thug niggers they supposedly hate.
>muh gang signs
>muh number references
Make that gesture but scrunch the thumb inward enough and it can mean "White Nigger" instead.

What is the significance of sulfur and mercury

There are no serious alt-righters who have a problem with her in the movement. Only maybe a handful of cancerous Daily Stormer faggots do

she's kinda fat, and has a pig nose. Also, I'm pretty sure that Tara actually is a white nationalist.
I don't get what you people find so attractive about these women. There literally isn't a thing different about them, other than that they say the words you want to hear, as opposed to being moderates or feminists.

There's no such thing as the alt-right and there are no secret handshakes for you to learn and hack like a comic book detective.

Its the fucking sign for "ok" as in tolerance. The sign comes from Freemasonry.

Alt Right & Alt Right (libertarian) are about identity and embracing natural gender/identity & natural law.

We subverted the basic freemason symbols to give aura to the movement, in much the same way Lenin and his friends lifted talamudic phrases to hide from the NKVD and German Secret Police.

Now, much like the freemasons and gangsta rap artists we have millions of people identifying alt-right with hand signs. Which is a pavalovian way to per-condition people into accepting ideas attributed to that trigger.

TLDR: It symbolizes the Bogpill.

It's masonic but it represents 6 you moron.

It was a funny meme thing to troll the media but now it is cringy and it seems like it's from alt lite. And some people even think it was deliberate in order to spread 666 symbols.

Mercury represents Hermes Trismegistus, and as for sulfur I really can't remember.

My bad, shitposting from memory. Rest is the oral truth of Chan.

Hi, is that Tariq with his codes & signals? Lol

I hate it because I use this hand gesture in conversation from time to time and I'm not even alt-right. People are going to think I'm signalling about their secret club.

>anti Jew
>dat nose

666. The symbol is glorifying Lucifer.

We dont. Noone does. Literally noone. This is more FAKE NEWS. CRY MORE LIBERAL SCUM HAHAHAHAHA

I've never used this symbol. I prefer The Fonze.

She's obviously been fucked and chucked by black men while "traveling" as she puts it and has now become a racist. Typical far right woman

nope.

It means your asshole is "this" big.

Are you one of the kikes who tried to shut her down in the UK? Your flagrant slander makes me think yes.

Trump does it a lot while talking, so they copied him. Then when some retards tried to say is was a white power symbol, it became a bigger meme

Tara sexy and has an even sexier voice but for some reason doesn't really seem as bright as she presents herself to be

555 = 15 = 1 + 5 = 6

Pray Im strong enough to have mercy when we meet.

It means racism is ayyy okayyyy

She's Irish, Welsh, German, Indian. She identifies as Celtic.

It means OP is a FAGGOT

>for some reason
maybe it's because she's a woman

>Why do people of the alt-right like to make this hand signal? What does it mean?

Do you really want to know how it got started, like a year ago? Lol it wasn't started over racism.... I'm not going to tell you how it gained traction, but like most of the gossip goes, mainstream gets everything wrong and makes things up.... A couple people and celebrities did it... It's just like the emoji... It means ok.. or perfect.... It has nothing to do with racism other than the fact that it does now because people like to make shit up... And label things... People like to think they figured something out and it really was nothing at all

The size of your mother's asshole

Lmao and she says she's a Jew at 5:41

get it yet?

She explicitly says she's NOT a Jew, you subversive shill.

She said her great grandma is a Jew and that she doesn't CONSIDER herself a Jew LMAO. Sorry but the blood is in your veins.

the index and thumb create a circle... which is a symbol for your mother's cunt!
the three other fingers are her three boyfriend's who banged her and made you.
your dad was watching and jerking off

If you disagree and say this was a joke = you are going to hide it
now you know

Fuck off you shill. It's painfully obvious you're a shitskin or Antifa. Show your flag faggot.

she says that only for the british police dont arrest her

She says she is part Jew right here at 5:41

I've seen the video, I know one of her great grandmothers was half Jew. That doesn't mean she is a Jew. Saying she is a Jew is like saying Barack Obama is white you retard.

"By blood I have 2% Ashkenazi genes according to 23andme"

6:12

>Saying she is a Jew is like saying Barack Obama is white you retard.
No, it's not. She has a lot of non-European blood.

>No, it's not.

Yes it is. Obama's mother was fully white. If you're going to call Tara a Jew based on one great great grandparent you should certainly call Obama white.

Delusional lefty normies have seen Pepe do the okay gesture and assigned the okay symbol meaning it didn't have. After Sup Forums took a break from laughing, we started memeing the fuck out of it.

Both Indian and Jewish

She is 90% European. She presents as white. She is white. Fuck off kike shill.

I know too many faces from this image, fucking hell what am I doing with my life, 28 and browsing Sup Forums since 2012.. fuck.

>Also, I'm pretty sure that Tara actually is a white nationalist.
>I don't get what you people find so attractive about these women. There literally isn't a thing different about them, other than that they say the words you want to hear, as opposed to being moderates or feminists.

That's literally the difference, they are capable of thinking critically and have a sense of identity that most white women don't have. And it does make them more attractive. Men try to put up a front that we are mostly visual in our attraction, and it's true in the way that we desire sex. It's a matter of urge for men, and emotional and psychological connection is some sort of secondary function. But with women, it's the reverse. For instance, if Justin Trudeau were a conservative, they'd consider him a 7/10, say some basic bitch snarky shit about his beliefs and move on with their lives. His charisma and anything else would still be a positive, but it would change nothing. But because he's le enlightened strong women in STEMâ„¢ guy, because he pushes all of the right buttons for their out-group preference instinct, because he's the libshit golden boy, they gush over him.

No its actually 666

I'm on to you Sup Forums. I will stop you and your youtubers!

Pic related is the verified fascist secret code that hand signal was made as. Once we stop people from using this hand signal, and we imprison Lauren Southern and Rage, then we will be free patrician individualists like we WERE SUPPOSED TO BE.

TAKE MAGIC MUSHROOMS NOW

White Power

It symbolizes the size of their asshole.

please see

for actual example of special autism level

Aurini?

She's not white. She said she's Jewish and Indian. She looks it too.

it mean's white power, you dirty jewess.

Why are you hiding your flag, Antifa? Why are you shilling against white nationalists?

I'm just here to trigger your autism by stating simple facts that you then further fantasize about.

it was a stupid meme made by normies that Sup Forums hijacked to somehow mean "white power" to troll the media and label a lot of people as racists for using it, including democrats who try to be "in touch" with the kids. and guess what? it worked.

It means OK. Some pundits inaccurately reported on a couple of "alt right" personality making these signs as meaning white power, now everyone does it as a meme because of that. This is the only explanation you need to hear.