MIKE PENCE COMPROMISES NATIONAL SECURITY

Where were you when the idiot vice president jeopardized a space mission because he had to feel if the rocket was gay?

tfw you touch critical space flight hardware and people get uncomfortable and mad at you but they cant really do anything about it or lash out towards you without getting owned

>Im Mike fucking Pence Ill touch whatever the fuck I want bitch

the absolute madman

V-GER demands the answer!

He's just blessing it.

Only the pure of heart can touch that artifact and live

He is Pure of Heart and a Christian he can touch whatever he fucking wants to he doesn't have filthy hands like the Atheists.

and the taped piece of paper on it?

since atoms can't touch he isn't touching it at all

a pretty gay piece of paper just ignore it.

>Do Not Touch

How did the sign get there? Fake and gay. And we all know how "The Electric Fence Pence" deals with gay.

So I told Mike to touch the critical space flight hardware...

I trust him not to touch it inappropriately.
That sign was put there for Bill.

This

woulnt want the dust to crash the spacecraft with no survivors, wouldnt we

Maybe Pence can't read.

god bless you user

I like your mythology user, you're a good man. We need to bring mysticism and mystery into normal life. Bring life back into life. Only those worthy of the blessings of the gods are able to not destroy the space mission. Their purposeful touch is a blessing. (he touched it, we gotta clean it now... Oh shit, look, this screw was not tight enough, if he hadn't touched it we would never find this!)

;)

>critical space flight hardware
>do not touch
Its literally a piece of metal,not even a mechanism.NASA is retarded as fuck.

Poopoo

Lol you're hilarious. I needed a post such as this. He is trying to find his masculinity that some woman blew away into the rings of Saturn long long ago

It actually matters since your finger oils might create a small area of extra heat on that spot he touched, but then again they clean the fuck out of everything before sending it out so that "sign" is some little bitch's way of feeling important

You're literally TrumpKKKaeda at this point, losing your shit over and threatening to murder journalist and their families because they dare insult your prophet Trumpammed. All made extra ironic the real fake news is once again your own side propagandizing you to try to radicalize you like the useful idiot you are. Most of you still believe he was a 15 year old and was blackmailed. All random bullshit made up and spammed by Posobiec and his bot army, paid to keep you cucks distracted with "busy work" enemies of the week so you don't notice Trump betraying your economic self-interest. Just like this past weekend they made up a fake Antifa flag burning that got a bunch of your fellow trailer trash to show up to fight the non-existent Antifa and one of them shot himself in the leg playing make believe confederate warrior waiting around.

LoL. You're literally morons being led around with carrots on sticks and dogwhistled like pavlovian retards because Trump needs some percentage to mindlessly support him no matter what. Enjoy the rest of your life on perpetual house arrest after the entire alt-right becomes classified a domestic terrorist group and you all get put on a watchlist. Its fun to watch you destroy you lives by devoting it to being the mindless cuck bitchboi to Donald Trump of all people. You've now officially defined your lives as being bitch lackeys to a obese manchild narcissist impotent double comb over traitor who will attempt and fail to erode US democracy and try to make himself a neo-fascist dictator. He'll fail and you'll spend the rest of your lives forever doxxed and exposed in real life, relegated to living as an underclass of traitor fools who tried to help him and served as his volunteer version of a White Trash ISIS.

Zero Sympathy for you too.

...and he did it! The absolute mad man!

But seriously, we cant let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes

*but seriously, we can't let these guys get their hands on the critical space hardware

mike pence is a pure soul true believer. his touch is a divine blessing.

So if a bird shits on it while on the launchpad,that small area with the bird shit is compromised on the heatsink table?I dont think so.
But you fucking nailed the little bitch's way of feeling important.

Hey you fuck! I put that fucking sign there.
Do you know how long it will take to unbolt that section and clean the oils off of his grubby little hands?

>sign
>like a female monkey goes and does opposite
Was he Eve in the garden with the serpent and its benis?

>he doesn't know Challenger was caused by a single frozen o-ring

wow.

Hey newfriends, I'm replying to this post because I know you're going to be looking for replies to see people refuting it. What you all must know, is that these type of posts are bait posts. If you're reading this, it is imperative everyone on this board stop replying to such posts.

The paper was photoshopped dumbass.

So did a bird shat on your o-ring,or did someone touched it?
You can put a do not touch sign i would touch it - touch it hard - to make sure its not cardboard and yall are not trying to fool me.Very few believe NASA anyway.

Rubio touched it first and told pence it feels like Ted Cruz's ass. Pence had to check it out after hearing that.

because the sign isn't already touching it

You sound like a total newfag
Because of the flag, youre already a flagfag

It's special space paper. It is also critical and must not be touched.

"Twas a photoshop muh faggot

Kek
>DON'T TOUCH IT OK! JEEEZ!
>completely forgets about the tape plastics and adhesives being stuck to the part now
Nice one, retard

I want a girl to shit on my o-ring

>he had to feel if the rocket was gay?

Well... is it?

Nobody excuses this in this manner when they observe this. Let's say you go to an art gallery. Or a famous sculpture. Somebody defiles it, goodness forbid. Is anybody going to be like "well fuck the lighting in here broke off the toe; it wasn't this mad man with a crayola". That's why that restored Jesus painting became a meme. How did she fuck up that hard? This is not a shoop. People went out with the VP. Dont do this. Does it anyways. MUH ADHESIVES AND BIRD POO

How do they get that piece of paper on and off without touching it?
Answer that spacefags

No idea. It got fired.

Hey newfriends, I'm replying to this post because I know you're going to be looking for replies to see people refuting it. What you all must know, is that these type of posts are bait posts. If you're reading this, it is imperative everyone on this board stop replying to such posts.

Well... It's still in one piece, isn't it?

Yus
I simply furthered the bait, which you caught.
fuckin fag

Too virile. Same thing always happens when Pence lays hands (in his case lays his nose) to detect for gayness. By laying hands (or in his case smelling) on penises to check for faggotry

Kek
This meme will always be top tier.
> :)

Clearly the collar (see the seam above) is part of the apparatus to hold the critical aluminum section, and it is not flight hardware. The piece below that the vice president is touching is critical though.

Vice Prez is sort of in charge of the space program though, so he can fuck with shit though.

That hardware will be protected inside a faring during launch, so nothing like that can happen

All we need to do is find some wire that is gay. When Pence touches it, we will have an endless supply of free electricity.

Yeah, fucking retarded eh? Don't touch this with your filthy hands but I'll just stick this sign to it with packing tape that'll leave residue all over it.

badass and dumbass at the same time

What kind of idiot uses quotation marks for emphasis? Underline or Bold, unless its a fucking quote.

>Yus

No alternating current. Must be direct. Homosexual currents don't mix their wires. They're not crossed you could say. Only their swords hehe

So you can have lunch on it and it still wont break if you are civilized and clean up after eating.

Yus

That's a JTH46r rocket separator which will later be coated with a kevlar sheet. It's basically useless now that his finger oils will create micro etching in the aluminum surface.

Youre going to be cleaning lots and often with fatty pence around

lmao
you right

He doesnt care he's a voodoo witch doctor nobody tells the penile ooga booga what to do

He is Zeus.

How is the part intended to deal with changes in temperature, humidity and bird shit more critical than a seam? If that seam has a bigger diameter in the area where the tape was left then it's more stressed than the rest of the part, this is not including the heat changes to the adhesives of the tape, I'm a machinist and work with aerospace parts sometimes, tolerances are fucking insane (+/- 0.0001 inches) and sometimes even a sharpie mark is enough to throw off a part and make it scrap. It's not like they won't put it all in an acetone bath anyways

Why is do not touch in quotes?

Yeah some frog lightning bastard or some shit

Yusus

Implies emphasis for boomers who don't know what are italics

Pew pew
kek

they just put that sign there to make the panel seem cooler than it is

Is this Richard Spencer; the leader of the Alt Right?

It's a metal thrust frame

Touching it won't harm it in any way the sign is there to keep people from picking it up or nicking the surface.

Too bad he isn't fined the value of the hardware. Back to aunt flo's anti dick camp for him

Do you know the size of that fucking O-ring?

It.
Was.
PHOTOSHOPPED, YOU FAG

its like the girth of Ron Jeremy's dick

Why entrust a person who is so arrogant or blindly retarded? Imma just risk scratching it with my wedding ring because some user says the real reason the sign doesnt say this is so i dont pick it up. Because people pick up satellites all the time. N sheeeeeeeit

""""""""""DO NOT TOUCH"""""""""""

It's being Ironic.

Trump got the joke

You're a faggot.

Nope. Proof? And what is the triangle in middle? Quite a good shoop. Doesnt look like the pixels are fucked around anything. Or at all

Are you stupid? And where do you see blurmpf there?

FOOLED YOU IN TO REPLYING TO A CURSED IMAGE, FAGGOT. ROT IN HELL.

I need to stop drinking things while reading Sup Forums

Someone edit the paper to say this

YUS

>"DO NOT TOUCH"
>see if I "give a fuck"

Yes,because gold is a hard metal and will scratch aluminium or ceramic.
There is no way you can twist this and not come out as an idiot.

That is literally just a stand.

Anything that is used to assemble rockets is labeled "critical flight hardware".\

The fact that this has it taped on, rather than painted on its labeling, indicates that it is even less critical than the mounts we use to put assemblies together. They have "CRITICAL SPACE HARDWARE" painted all fucking over, and they're banged up to hell. No one gives a shit they're damaged, since they still work.

This is literally nothing.

The O-rings are installed by hand, user. They're normally very tough, and the freezing failure was predicted in advance of launch. NASA proceeded regardless.

Where were you when OP was a faggot?

He was just powering it up.

>not understanding the power of Trump
Yes even when you touch your nitty gitty bits.

;*

What? It got fired. Because it's a big dick thing? Because it lost its job? Because it ejaculated or something? What are you talking about? The fact faggot and flames go together? Ironically big dick rockets and fire go together too. Hrm...

Well, you can clearly see the seam 30 feet away, so there won't be any heat stresses on the material significant enough to cause issues.

That part does not face the open air, so humidity and debris will not be a factor.