Lena Dunham gives up her dog, lies and says he was "abused" and "aggressive"

The no-kill shelter from which Lena Dunham adopted Lamby — the dog she recently gave away after what she described as “four years of challenging behavior and aggression” — isn’t buying her story.

On June 21, the Girls alum shared on Instagram her “heartbreaking” decision to give away Lamby to an “amazing professional facility” in L.A. to be cared for by someone “educated in a rescue dog’s specific trauma.” Dunham noted that “Lamby suffered terrible abuse as a pup,” which “made having him in a typical home environment dangerous to him and others” and she and boyfriend musician Jack Antonoff “needed to be responsible to ourselves, our neighbors and especially our beloved boy.” They also needed to save their home, as the dog “ruined floors and couches and our life.”

A spokesperson for BARC Shelter in Brooklyn — where Dunham adopted Lamby in January 2013 before going on to make the dog a star by detailing his adoption in a New Yorker article, showing him off in magazine spreads like Vogue, and spotlighting him on her Instagram feed — has a different story though. For starters, the pet didn’t have a long history of abuse prior to Lena bringing him home.

At the time of his adoption by the star, the dog was just 1 “nearing 2-years-old” — and he didn’t have a history of being aggressive.
“When she adopted the dog from us, it wasn’t crazy,” Vazquez continued. “I have pictures of the dog loving on Lena and her mom, which is weird if the dog was abused. It wouldn’t be cuddling with her or be in the bed with her ‘boyfriend’ in the pages of Vogue.” (Lamby appeared with Lena in a 2014 Vogue spread, which also featuring her co-star Adam Driver. The dog, which seemed like a trained pro, was with the pair on city streets, in bed, and chilling with the pair in the bathroom.)

yahoo.com/celebrity/animal-shelter-disputes-lena-dunhams-story-lamby-dog-gave-away-195715227.html

Fuck this heartless bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=srbH1R77pyY
youtube.com/watch?v=OhxBHlH5R04
amazon.co.uk/Simply-Catnip-Matatabi-Silvervine-Actinidia/dp/B00ZGESIF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Before she gave the dog away she adopted two new dogs. Then she paraded them around on Jimmy Fallon while Lamby was at home awaiting his fate. This is basically the dog equivalent of cucking or something.
youtube.com/watch?v=srbH1R77pyY

>BARC

heh

>In 2014, she posted an Instagram photo of her blood-stained panties after she said the dog bit her in the rear. She tweeted that it was the second time Lamby bit her (both times the dog became upset because Lena was “sobbing”).

>selfish bitch you can't take care of herself can't take care of another animal
emmajin moi shokk

That degenerate moron was likely too lazy and inept to take the dog out to go to the bathroom on a strict daily routine; allowing the dog's body to become habituated to going to the bathroom on a specific time cycle.

So it likely started pissing all over her home; because she's a lazy idiot.

That's why she got two very small dogs.

Because white trash idiots like her can just let the piss indoors on puppy-training pads.

Also, you know she doesn't shower daily, shave regularly or use deodorant either.

These libterd women are filthy slobbies.

jews and dogs don't mix

>Man's best friend cannot get along with man's worst enemy
Not surprising in the least.

How many pebbles did she get in this time

her face looks like chewed up bubblegum

jews fear the doggo

using a living thing as a fashion accessory is fucking disgusting. how would she like it if someone put a chain around her neck and dragged her around the dirty streets

>"white"

Nice try kike

I think it's that, or she's getting the closest thing to her wish that she could have an abortion

Oh hey she responded

"It's come to my attention that the staff at the shelter where I adopted Lamby have a very different account of his early life and behavioral issues than I do. While I'm sorry to have disappointed them, I can't apologize. Lamby was and is one of the great loves of my life. When I met him I knew we'd have an amazing journey. But his aggression - which was unpredictable- and his particular issues, which remain myriad, weren't manageable, at least not by me. I did what I thought the best mother would do, which was to give him a life that provided for his specific needs. He'd been with me for nearly four years and I was his mom- I was in the best position to discern what those needs were. After countless hours of training, endless financial support and a lot of tears he was given access to a better life. I still support him financially and I'll always be there for him in every way but he's notably happier in his new surroundings. Why should this story be subject to scrutiny and anger? It is willfully misunderstanding the truth. I hope those judging can imagine the incredible pain of letting go of your favorite creature on EARTH because you know you can't help them be healthy and happy. I would never say an unkind word about the staff of BARC, what they do is amazing and life saving for these animals- but we have different accounts of Lamby's behavior and they were not present in my home nor did they live with him for an extended period. They did not witness the consistent and responsible care I provided. I have weathered a lot of micro-scandals but this one hurts MOST, because of the vulnerability of letting people know Lamby and my story, and because I miss him so damn much. This is the painting that greets me every day when I walk into my home. This is the animal who taught me about loving and letting go. I know I'm a lot of fun to place your issues on, but I won't let anyone hang their hat on this peg. Not this time."

My parents took in a black kitty that despised humans from what we suspected was in abusive/traumatic conditions.

We waited years as the cat slowly let humans get closer. If you got to pet her, you could feel her skin tighten up instantly like instinct of pain.

It wasn't until we found out that she had cancer that was too far gone when she really enjoyed the full life of being a cat around humans that cared for her.

>terrible abuse as a pup

Not only is Dunham as sister fister

she's also a pupper toucher too?

Lena "My life is shit, I WILL make your life shit too" Dunham

Why does she even share any of this shit? Why not just give the dog away privately and be done with it? Knowing how heartless she is, why doesn't she just Old Yeller it?

Oh, man!
Side project to CNN gifs, right there..

Underrated post

She's a ugmo lib/fatshit that has garnered a tiny amount of attention from idiots and the other ____shits.

Everything she does HAS to be the center of attention, to her.
The real sick part, you watch, will be that the shelter will have to issue an apology to her! To avoid any psycho blowback from her shithead followers (what tiny amount there ever are).

kek

>“When she adopted the dog from us, it wasn’t crazy,” Vazquez continued. “I have pictures of the dog loving on Lena and her mom, which is weird if the dog was abused. It wouldn’t be cuddling with her or be in the bed with her ‘boyfriend’ in the pages of Vogue.”

This is an incredibly retarded statement.

How the fuck does someone so ugly, get so famous and rich?

every time this stupid bitch says anything, it's always a fucking novel. narcissistic to the extreme.

Can't we just drone this guy?

I love how people like her call Trump a narcissist, yet they do these terrible things knowingly and then immediately share what they did and try to justify it in someway that makes them look super humane and just. It's fucking pure virtue signaling and she is essentially the personification of women's abuse of technology.
When guys do this we just jerk it to tenticle hentai behind closed doors and traps then not tell anybody because we know it's shameful.

Micro scandals...

>The dog wasn't crazy or aggressive
>I have photographic evidence of the dog being the polar opposite of aggressive in multiple high stress situations.
>If the dog was aggressive it wouldn't look cuddly and happy in a bed during a photoshoot

Lena please go.

The ugliness of her soul is honestly displayed on her face.

>.” Dunham noted that “Lamby suffered terrible abuse as a pup,”

Yes because she was the fucking abuser.

Go read her book and what she did to her little sister. This evil cunt should have been charged with rape.

Are they going to make a big deal out of this like they did to Chris Pratt and Anna Faris?

It's in baby language but the statement is consistent with what I've seen of abused/non abused animals.

Why the fuck a shelter let an aggressive dog be adopted out?

Jewish nepotism. She's really the poster child for Jewish nepotism gone wrong; often they can get away with it if they have some modicum of intelligence or talent. When the jew has no intelligence or talent like lena, you have someone whose only excuse for their "success" is being as degenerate and anti-white as absolutely possible.

>Why the fuck a shelter let an aggressive dog be adopted out?

Because its not.

She made up the story because she's one of these white women who adopts animals and gets rid of them when they become an inconvenience.

I have someone like that in my family who has gone through about 10 dogs and 20 cats in the past decade.

Every time one of her animals vanishes its either "Oh it got sick and died suddenly (She had it put down) or "My friend adopted it"

Its usually browns who are bad with animals but white women are pretty bad too.

This has to be a slide thread.

Rescue dogs are often fucked and dangerous. Sometimes not.

It's he said she said nothingness even if it's about some kike who says or does kikey swindly stuff.

>Man's best friend cannot get along with man's worst enemy

Imagine my BORK!

Why did you make 2 threads

>at the shops with a friend
>waiting outside while they're still inside
>young fellow white man there with a big german shepherd
>ask him if i can pat his dog
>"yeah sure"
>let doggo sniff my hand, give him a pat
>friend comes out, we walk to my car
>hear shepherd barking
>friend says "omg that dog just started barking at a black guy"

lots of laughs

If it involves a jew it's Sup Forums related enough. Notice the shills and/or idiots in this thread calling her "white." Instances of Dunham's degeneracy is pertinent to the JQ, whether in their favor or against. Low level stuff is important too.

I bet she stuck rocks up pupper holes.

Lena Dunham is a worthless piece of shit, what's new?

wtf is that tattoo?
>flower patch looks like a woman's crotch
>black bull

Disgusting whore

bump

I wouldn't be surprised if she abused the dog, or worse, raped it,tried to force it to do disgusting things. She's not right in the head that bitch.

Lena Dunhams not white you stupid abbo kike. Your aunt is probably sacrificing her cats to the devil.

What an ugly bitch.

Happy dogs incoming

moar

she just got bored of him. women use dogs as nothing more than props these days

Even dogs are betrayed by them.

not only is she grim to look at, she is totally narcissistic and seems to think she's the voice of a generation (possibly tumblr).

All whilst pretty much playing the constant victim when every fucking time she's the one whose doing, or done something retarded or completely messed up.

99% of women are clueless about dog training and generally make them crazy and fucked up

oh my she sounds fucking unhinged

The dog's life must've been a nightmare

Her boyfriend's name is Jack Anton off

It's a pet and she's acting like it's a child. If you were only a "great mom" for 4 years, you're still a shit mom.

To be fair it does look like a really intimidating dog.

How does someome so ugly become a major celebrity. Don't women have to be beautiful, or have other redeeming qualities (like good acting) to get big TV roles?

JEW

That's the kind of doggo that probably used to sit by the door and give Lena that teeth-filled smile, you know the one.

Her parents are very rich... and I'm pretty sure she's autistic.

Sorry to hear that annon

What the fuck is she famous for? Why do you idiots keep posting her here? You are literally making her significantly more famous by posting that name in this board, look at it, unathetlic, ugly, fat piece of shit, just forget she exists and she will disappear.

Aarrgghh. This…thing is such a worthless cunt.
She need to be on a Do Not Adopt list WAY before she adopted Lamby.
She's a fucking psychopath for Pete's sake.

tl;dr
Some girl didn't like her dog

Women are horrible with pets with the exception of cats, but then cats are selfish creatures.

youtube.com/watch?v=OhxBHlH5R04
Listen to Sam

which one's the dog?

Lena fucks her dog.
I'll bet anyone money.

Not even kidding the dog looks like her a bit.

Anyway bitches like this are too flighty to look after a dog. It requires a bit of responsibility and stability.

/ourdog/

Nepotism

When the dog failed to perform sexually Lena would beat the dog mercilessly and torture it in cruel and stange ways.
White girls fuck dogs.

Notice how the spokesman for the shelter who allowed the dog to be adopted in the first place was only making a statement about a matter of fact: namely, that the dog had no history of abuse. The filthy kike then attempts to subvert this simple statement, undermining its credibility by appealing to her fee fees. It's basically a long drawn out attempt to appear like a victim again; a victim of unjust scrutiny. All because she couldn't look after a fucking dog. What a disingenuous whore.

The worst part is that she has the audacity to say she misses him

probably was upset because it wouldn't fuck her

Imagine what her vagina looks like...

actually cats are more self dependent. doesn't act like an indian its entire life needing you to help it shit in the street.

It probably hated the shit out of her ass, and growled every time she came near it.

fuck this cunt

>with your dick

She's legit mentally unstable. In a proper society she'd be put on Clozapine years ago.

FUCK THIS CUNT

>YOU FUCKING CLUELESS TWAT

She's the feminist archetype that all the Hollyjew bull dykes want to promote.

Jesus fucking Christ

My pomeranian would go completely insane & yap like a maniac when she saw black men.

Going through this now with a severely abused cat. God speed meow-user. Fuck this fake selfish jew slob-cunt Lena Dindu-Dunham.

She still brags about it.

And her followers think its hilarious.

Ha ha ha, here I am sexualizing my little sister in between molesting her.

Ha.

What the fuck is she famous for?

kiddie diddling and incest

Get some of this stuff for it
amazon.co.uk/Simply-Catnip-Matatabi-Silvervine-Actinidia/dp/B00ZGESIF4

doggo sluggo?

Yeah, I'll try it. Come a long way with her already. Thanks! Have a doggo.

people who treat dogs or pets like humans are the worst

>the dog equivalent of cucking

>He'd been with me for nearly four years and I was his mom- I was in the best position to discern what those needs were.
I'm willing to bet anything that she abused the dog from this sentence alone

omg most boring story of the night