Sup Forums today would hate young America

>Sup Forums today would hate young America.

Really makes you think.
Y'all would be sucking King George's cock and saying the red coats were "just doing their job."
When will you realize that social disobedience is what keeps authority in check?
Some of you claim to be Libertarian yet fail to realize what liberty means,
Power to the people.

*civil disobedience

A large reason the us broke away was because the bongs wouldn't let us manifest the shit out of the Indians fast enough

No you 11 year old.
Most of Sup Forums is Burkean in social views.

And Edmund Burke said it himself when he justified the American Revolution as natural change.

Sup Forums would hate the French in the late 1770s.

>When will you realize that *civil disobedience is what keeps authority in check?
You think I'm unaware of this?
We've been prepared to disregard illegal gun laws with impunity for years.
You need to understand how government works in order to know when civil disobedience in appropriate, something the left doesn't understand or even attempt.

Yes because installing a war general dictator with 100% power over the country will definitely keep the authority in check and give power to the people.

the original documents had only white men holding land to literally do anything in government. i completely agree with young america, even its minarchism. you can have a minarchist government with racial laws.

you kidding me bitch nigger?

i would LOVE to have young America. you just dont understand a damn thing about history, sad :(

WhileI wholeheartedly stand by monarchy as the ideal system, George III was a batshit crazy Shabbos goyim.

Added to that, America was its own nation, which differed from Mother Britain, albeit slightly

The Nation is of God, the Wmpire is of Man, if not be the Devil

I understand that authoritarian ideologies lead to the endless suffering of those who only wish to better their country. The Soviet Union led to 66 million deaths. Hitlers rein led to 22 million deaths throughout WW2. America did the impossible and showed Libertarianism worked in an age where the British Empire was in control of the globe. Learn your history and take your power back faggot.

French Revolution was gay as fuck
This

Your God damn right we fucking do.

Get fucked limey

ur gay as fuck

>Sup Forums is one person
Fuck off you nigger

>If only I can suck Hitler's cock!
>80% of Sup Forums

Most of you faggots need to be controlled to have purpose.
Sad!

Nah, we broke away because the Brits won't let us print paper money out of thin air anymore.

>Be American
>have Revolution
>establish a stable republic that retains domestic peace and prosperity

>be French
>Have Revolution
>decapitate all dissenters and Aristocracy instead of sending them to a homosex colony (Canada)
>fail to maintain domestic peace and tranquility for years
Get fucked

>what is the Irish indentured servants.

Try harder.

Shut up fag we are half ancap libertards trolling ur bitch ass

Paper money didn't exsist in the mainstream until the mid 19th century you nonce
Sorry schlomo, but a political strongman or a king with the interests of the people at heart is the ideal leader

Can you not read you illeterate field nigger?
>FREE white person
They took indentured servitude into account by saying that ffs

>Paper money didn't exsist in the mainstream until the mid 19th century you nonce

The Chinese's been printing paper money for centuries before that user. American colonial economy was built entirely on money printing.

Where the Fuck have you been nigger? Large percentage of kings and dictators give a shit about the people. It's all about personal interest throughout most if the British and Roman Empire. Seriously proving my point of sucking off King George's cock.

>illegal gun ownership
SHALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>Paper money didn't exsist in the mainstream until the mid 19th century you nonce
Promissory's did exist, Benjamin Franklin hated them because he saw the damage that happened when the creditors came knocking.

Nice of your Federal Reserve to completely piss on his memory by sticking his face on a $100 bill as the ultimate troll to his memory.

Along with sticking Andrew Jackson on $20, to further rub salt in the wound you're replacing Jackson with a nignog.

Gotta love those kikes at the Fed, they really know how to piss and shit on your countries history.

Fucking kek.

King had limited powers you retard, parliament had the power. The King was nothing more and is nothing more than ceremonial with limited powers and even those powers are restrained behind Parliament.

You idiots love to rail against the monarch but in truth it was government that fucked you, it is government that has always and will always fuck you three ways from Sunday. Deal with it.

Source that faggot, we were almost exclusively using hard currency until the civil war

>white Irish were not free
>still claims free "white" people

Learn you History.
Irish were treated worse than Niggers because Niggers were property.
They couldn't stand the thought of Irish being equals to them.

How many congressmen or presidents have raped and eaten children?

Republics are not immune from this so don't try to take the moral high ground.

Really? So none of your states have permit laws? None of your states have conceal carry laws? None have the Brady Violence Prevention Act?

Really? Seems like they have been infringed, many times and what exactly have you done about it? Oh yeah, tell everyone how they WILL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Pathetic.

Was the Declaration of Independence signed to Parliment or King George?
Last time I remember the King had power over his Military actions. Parliament is just like Congress and can't decide bollucks.

I don't think Jackson is being replaced anymore, but I could be wrong
Yea monarchs differ you dipshit, but consider the fact that nearly all the empires of Europe colonized the world under monarchy, that many European monarchies died post (((WWI))),
While American """democracy""" has been busy selling its people down river since 1965

Democracy doesn't exsist, itseither a plutocracy Oran aristocracy of favoritism

Don't forget Lincoln on the 5

You stupid cunt, there were Irish in America since the colonial days, Andrew Jackson's Parents were immigrants from Ulster ffs.
The Irish were considered white, just as an Italian would have been considered white under this provision.

Parliament holds the King to ransom, do as we say or we pay the military to go against you.

You should check English history first and learn what happened to the Monarchy, then you will realise and know that parliament wields all the power has done for a long long time, long before your shit hole became independent.

>I don't think Jackson is being replaced anymore, but I could be wrong
Harriet Tubman? A former slave, replacing Jackson, a slave owner and anti Fractional Reserve Banking activist.

I do enjoy American history, I do not like to see it pissed all over in such a disgusting and poisonous way. It's a psychological dig at your nation by those who wield the power through paper.

>French Revolution was gay as fuck
French Revolution was a blatant Luciferian plot.

Democracy doesn't exist with the Jew media faggot. People want peace and quiet. Authoritarian political figure heads and the media pull them to war. A true libertarian society would be rather peaceful. We fight amogsnt each other but are stronger because of it. Authoritarian societies lose every time and Jew society is as bad as a authoritarian one. The only good thing about an authoritarian society is if they get rid of Jews. Sad fucking fact.

fuck off kike

Yea, I don't know if he's being replaced by her anymore, Trump has a liking for him, evident by his portrait and bust being in the Oval Office
I may be wrong, but I hope not
>I do enjoy American history, I do not like to see it pissed all over in such a disgusting and poisonous way. It's a psychological dig at your nation by those who wield the power through paper
Jacksons my favorite president desu, it kills me inside that they would even consider doing this

>Andrew Jackson's Parents were immigrants from Ulster ffs.
Ulster was a protestant stronghold. Puritans and WASP's settled American and absolutely despised Catholics because many Puritans fled persecution.

Indeed Oliver Cromwell himself was encouraged to go to the New World because of the persecution he suffered for being a Puritan.

So the poster you're speaking to is not wrong. I believe some Puritans ended up in Massachusetts? Correct? And this place has a lot of "Irish" now and back then as settlers, correct?

And Andrew Jackson is my favorite because of that nigger. I'm 80% Irish and know my early American history of my ancestors. We were treated like Niggers because we were refugees. I get it with the Islamic invasion but for real, the natives treated Irish like garbage.

They're doing it to us, by putting some whore Jayne Austen on our £10 note, replacing a scientist with some cunt who was so bogged up with thrush she couldn't even open her legs properly.

And it was done and petitioned by some fucking spic bitch that shouldn't even be here, she should be at the bottom of the Atlantic with the rest of the spics ship shits we sunk. And yes, Jackson is a funny character. I try to imagine what he sounded like.

No, Democracy is a system favored by kikes and special interests because it divides and weakens the nation, while an authoritarian figure head unites the people as a whole
>Authoritarians want war
Lol, tell that to Sir Oswald Mosley faggot

Libertarian society is just a coalescence of people United through material gain and the NAP, in short they are untied by the laws they are subject to much like we are in the US now.
Where as authoritarian societies unite people through culture, tradition, and in some cases even race

Yes you are correct, but I would argue that his parents could be considered Irish, perhaps not socially but legally, and that's why the provision I'm referring to exsisted
>fun fact
The terms "redneck" and "hillbilly" refer to the Ulster Scots who settled Appalachia
Oh I ain't arguing they were treated like shit, Im just saying that under the naturalization act of 1790 they were able to become citizens

It's a shame that they wish to suppress the memory of our heroes

Jackson was a top tier shitposter
(Guess who's supposed to be represented by bottom left?)

Interesting.

On the right is a banker lel. On the left an Indian judging by the warhorn, axe and blade?

And yes but take comfort in knowing that Andrew Jackson doesn't have to suffer the indignity of being on the very thing he despised so at least there's one upside to it.

Sorry other way round.

It's more than a banker user, it's a Jew. I'm not joking, umyou can even see the beard
Jackson was a God amongst men, they've tested preserved samples of his body and have found that there's more than enough lead to kill a normal man and he had these bullets lodged in his body for decades.
He Unironically could have become king, the people lived him that much

Sup Forumstard

>Power to the people.
You had a good thing going, then you ruined it by being a shitlicking homo.

>live with girlfriend
>we have a roommate who is also a grill
>her boyfriend is from Manchester
>he is here in US visiting for a month
>July 4th
>watching NYC fireworks shows on TV
>it's a massive, extravagant display
>brit dude says "Wow, you guys really enjoy your independence, yes?"
>he follows it up by saying "I didn't think we were that bad."

The delivery was perfect and I literally burst out laughing. He's a cool guy.

I've had enough of shitskins and worthless niggers running amok. Every CNN jew or monkey deserves a lynching. You seek death you shall find it. Who are you to tell me what is truth, when all you speak is lies. I condemn all of you.

No, we would be on the side of the rebels because they were fighting oppression. If you're one of those commie antifa faggots, you are the same oppression as the king of england was. Go fuck yourself.

Right-libertarian here, all statists can suck my gold bullion.

We went to war because England banned colonial scrip and forced us to gold and silver, which we did not have. They were more than happy to lend us some, at interest, and burdened the colonies with debt. "Give me control or a nation's money and I care not who makes its laws."

>irish
>white
sure thing user