War on Drugs

Who the fuck thought that

>driving the drug market underground, but not actually making drugs harder to get
>making the drug market dangerous, resulting in a ludicrous amount of cartel deaths and violence
>making the drug market unregulated, having to trust that a shady dealer won't give you drugs laced with literal poison
>taking away even more freedom from the people
>getting people arrested for what essentially is a victimless crime
>ushering in an era of ignorance and fear when it actually comes to education about drugs (e.g: "This is your brain on drugs.")
>implementing a costly method of getting people to stop using drugs, that doesn't even work when put into practice.

was a good idea? They could have just kept all drugs legal and taxed them to high hell if they wanted people to stop using them.

Other urls found in this thread:

reaganfoundation.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares drugs are for degenerates

The same people that can tell law enforcement agencies to stand down when importing kilograms of drugs. 10 kilos of illicit cocaine is cheaper than 10 kilos of legal cocaine.

because in the process they also

>made trillions in drug / blood money
>stunted Mexico, Colombia, Belize and pretty much all of central America with cartels that keep them under their absolute control
>inflate the amount of prisoners forcing the private prison industry to grow
>destroy the nigger family unit
>kill countless whites
>further degeneracy in general

In Uruguay the legalize weed with a campaign financed by Soros and Rockefeller.

I don't know much about drugs but if they want weed legal I want weed illegal

This is probably the most unintelligent post I've seen in a while, along with this nigger >made trillions in drug/blood money
Oh shit, I knew something like that was going on, but trillions? Is it really that bad?

What's so unintelligent about?

I only say that Soros and Rockefeller finance the weed legalization in Uruguay. That's a fact, not an opinion, they did.

I also say that I don't know much about drugs, but I don't trust Soros wich I don't.

What are you implying? That I should trust Soros and The Rockefeller fundation?

"If a person I do not like wants something, I will not want it purely from association"
is that what you said
not sure

>I should support a Soros campaign
pls explain why I should support him

Soros and Monsanto are working together in South America and they are the top players in the legalization of weed.

It's unintelligent because you literally said you were uninformed about drugs, but that you disagree with their legalisation purely because people you don't like do support it.

If that's not the most unintelligent and uninformed opinion I've ever heard, then I don't know what is. Are all south Americans this brain dead?

OHHH, I thought you meant just legalizing weed and the idea of it, not voting for someone

Please educate me on why I should support Soros campaign

This gif is amazing.
10/10, I just had a very informative seizure.

Thanks, doc.

I can't really do that because I don't really know the situation in South America, but I can tell you that you should probably look into the issue a little deeper than "Soros likes it, so I don't." You know, actual informed opinions.

>Who the fuck thought that

Republicans. The Christian church. Islam.

Not that there is any serious difference between any of these cults.

Jews

>cartels cause mexicos corruption

They are a symptom not the cause of mexicos corruption.

It spills over into other areas:

Civil Asset forfeiture by the police.

Expanding federal powers under the constitution.

Justifying funding for military equipment in the police.

More cops out on the roads.

More gang warfare.

Higher Taxes in general.

I don't smoke weed. Most of the population don't smoke weed.

In my country, weed legalization is only supported by the Marxist party and feminist.

Financed by Soros & Monsanto.

weed DO hurt your brain cells.

>people who were chronic users of marijuana, which are those that had a physical dependence to the drug, before the age of 18 had a drop in IQ of 8 points by the age of 38.

I don't really think I should know much more I mean... everything is pretty clear
Only weed smokers pretend that weed don't do anything bad

>Making the drug market legal
>Charging exorbitant prices

Oh no its not like people simply won't illegally import or create them tax-free and sell cheaply like they do with cigarettes.

>taking away even more freedom from the people
this was the whole point of drug laws and the drug war

There's two approaches that work for drugs. One is what Asian countries like Singapore or South Korea do. You bring drugs into the country, you die, and if you do drugs, you rat out all your dealers so they can die, or else you go to prison for a long ass time. Or you can take the more liberal approach, decriminalize it to reduce the crime. You don't do what America did, which is harsh enough punishments to fill our prisons and cost us tons of money, but not enough to actually deter drug dealers and users, and reward cartels and dealers with a huge market.

You have to deal with this shit whether you use them or not, so you better care about a solution, lest Jamal decides to kill you when he goes on a PCP induced killing spree or tries to rob you to get his next crack rock.

>before the age of 18 had a drop in IQ of 8 points by the age of 38.

Yeah, so does alcohol. And that's legal and prohibited to minors.

This takes the cake for most unintelligent post. I'm an atheist but fuck off. Really?

>>destroy the nigger family unit
Oh, lawdy! Dem po', po' coons!

Fun fact: The "War on Drugs" was heavily influenced and pushed for by niggers flexing their newfound Civil Rights after 1965--much like feminists pushed for and got Prohibition during the height of their suffrage movement.

It only took them 20 years to start crying about how it be raciss an' sheeit.

Just dont take drugs you degenerate faggot.

Fascinating

Exactly.

I don't drink alcohol and I do think that the promotion of alcohol should be banned.

>it's another episode of social outcasts are mad they have no friends to take drugs with and have an amazing time.

*This post was brought to you by the Reagan Foundation.

Not gona spoonfeed you, but if you are truly interested in learning what happened, read about the Mexican Revolution. The first president after it was a CIA affiliate and began a 70 year monopoly on politics that spread the corruption far and wide.

Drugs are no fun when you take them by yourself.

*It's another episode of social outcasts are angry and confused at the fact that they have no friends so they complain and whine about muh degeneracy.

Oh fuck. Read your post wrong. Walking now.

That's just it, we engineered the system we have to fill our prisons, cost the public money (which the cops just take back with kickbacks or seizures later), and NOT deter use. It's by design.

But that wouldn't work either. All I would have to do is grab a bottle of grape juice, and a packet of bread yeast and I could make some alcohol myself.

Even so, it's a hell of a lot better than spending literal millions to prevent drug use, when it does nothing to actually prevent it. I'd still rather not get jailed for having LSD.

>bring drugs in
>sell en mass to drug cartels to sell on the street
>jail up the rival drug gangs, and/or the gangs that do what you dont want them to.
>lobby drug laws for harsher punishment of "minor offenses" like minor posession.
>fill prisons full of minor offenders
>collect tax payer money from the government to house those prisoners in your private prison.

CIA, aka Skull and bones, aka Free Masons, aka Knights Templar, aka The Assassins, etc.

i have taken cocaine several times and i'm fine, people need to stop overeacting

stop shilling drugs you jew, your nose is showing

>Potato niggers are almost as stupid as their namesakes

The "War on Drugs" began under Nixon, you mong.

America’s modern war on drugs was established at a time of growing African American political power.
Many of the toughest crime laws were crafted based on ideas and political mobilization that came from prominent black Americans — including writers, poets, civil rights activists, elected officials, clergy, and their close allies in the Democratic Party – despite growing misgivings and controversy.

>1970. June. Ebony magazine publishes article titled “Blacks Declare War on Dope.”
“Most community groups agree that the first offensive must be against black pushers and distributors who, as one father of a 19-year-old addict says, ‘come brazenly into our neighborhoods and murder and cripple our children with that junk’.

>1971. February. The Congressional Black Caucus is founded by Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY).
Through most of its history, the CBC would advocate actively for tough drug war legislation.

>1971. March 25. The Congressional Black Caucus secures a closed-door meeting with President Nixon in the Cabinet Room. During the session, the group demands more action to stop the flow of narcotics into urban neighborhoods.
Rep. Charles Rangel urges Nixon to do more to fight drugs without waiting for further congressional action, warning that support might soon build for drug legalization.

>1972. March 22. Nixon’s “Shafer” commission, made up largely of CONSERVATIVE WHITE elected officials, RECOMMENDS LEGALIZATION OF MARIJUANA. “Neither the marijuana user nor the drug itself can be said to constitute a danger to public safety,” writes co-author Gov. Raymond Shafer, a Republican from Pennsylvania. THE MEASURE RECEIVES NO SUPPORT FROM BLACK LAWMAKERS IN CONGRESS.

>1972. August 10. Jet magazine publishes a cover story describing drugs as a form of “Slavery.”

i'm not a shill, the same fake news that has lied about Trump is lying about drugs, do you believe them?

It's really the only plausible reason for America having such a massive drug market and huge street gangs. Too bad Sup Forums seems pretty bluepilled on the topic.

>1973. January. New York Governor Nelson Rockefeller, a longtime member of the NAACP with close ties to the black community, rolls out drug laws that would set a new standard for tough sentences, even for low-level non-violent drug offenders.
He is joined at the podium by prominent BLACK LEADERS from New York City who support the measure and URGE ROCKEFELLER TO ADOPT EVEN MORE STRINGENT PENALTIES INCLUDING THE DEATH PENALTY for “pushers.”

>1973. May 8. Governor Rockefeller signs laws setting minimum prison sentences of 15 years to life for possessing even small amounts of illegal narcotics, including marijuana, heroin and cocaine.

>1977. August 2nd. President Jimmy Carter proposes easing Federal marijuana laws. “I support legislation amending Federal law to eliminate all Federal criminal penalties for the possession of up to one ounce of marijuana.” THE MEASURE FAILS TO FIND SUPPORT IN DEMOCRATICALLY CONTROLLED CONGRESS.

>1982. Conservative Republican Sen. Strom Thurmond and Democratic Sen. JOE BIDEN — both members of the House Judiciary Committee — partner on a new anti-crime bill penned initially by Biden’s staff.
“I told him and I told my Democratic colleagues, ‘I’ll make a deal. If you keep your right-wing guys from killing this bill, I’ll keep the liberals off the bill,” BIDEN said.

>1986. July 23. Actor Ossie Davis joins street vigils against crack epidemic organized by leaders of 60 black churches in New York City.
“Just as in the past we fought slavery and we fought racism, we are going to fight drugs and the total indifference of those in power,” Davis said.

i do believe them shitlord, hillary won the popular vote, this is hitlers fault he should've won the war so we could have a new era of bashing niggers and we would finally reach equality, check your privilege

>1986. October. MAJOR FEDERAL DRUG WAR LEGISLATION PASSES. Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986 passes Congress, enacting far tougher Federal mandatory minimum sentencing laws for drug offenders, including those caught with marijuana. Establishes a 100-to-1 disparity in punishments for crack cocaine compared with powder form of drug.
The measure is supported by the Congressional Black Caucus, THOUGH SOME MEMBERS WANT EVEN HARSHER PENALTIES FOR DRUG CRIMES. Sixteen of nineteen African American members of the House — including Texas Rep. Mickey Leland and California Rep. Ron Dellums — co-sponsor the bill.

>1988. May 17. Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY) publishes an op-ed in the New York Times titled “Legalize Drugs? Not on your life.” He chastises President Reagan for not doing enough to battle illegal narcotics and calls crack “the worst drug epidemic in our history.”

>1989. March. Ebony magazine publishes an article describing Rep. Rangel as “The Front-Line General In the War On Drugs.” Rangel talks about the “cancerous epidemic” of drugs hitting black communities in America.
Rangel chastises the administration of President George H.W. Bush for not doing enough to stop drugs.

>1991. Rep. Charles Rangel insists that the drug war should continue in a televised debate with CONSERVATIVE William F. Buckley Jr., WHO WANTS DRUGS LEGALIZED.
“What do you want to do with the [800,000] people that you convict?” Buckley asks. “Do you want to torture them to death?” He argues that the drug war is leading to 800 deaths per day.
Rangel goes on to insist “I still believe that [laws] should be there” and argues against legalization. He argues that someone “like Colin Powell” should be placed in charge of the effort.

>Who the fuck thought that

Nancy Reagan

>1994. Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act passes Democratically-controlled Congress with overwhelming margins based on Democratic support, with significant Republican opposition.
Major backers include Senate Judiciary chairman JOE BIDEN and New York Senator CHARLES SCHUMER. Measure is supported by the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives.
Establishes “three strikes and you’re out” sentencing rules. Expands death penalty to include drug trafficking crimes.

LET THE WHINING BEGIN!!

>1997. Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) elected chair of Congressional Black Caucus.
“Mandatory minimum sentences – especially those related to drug possession – and laws that impose more severe penalties for crack cocaine than powder cocaine have resulted in the incarceration of a disproportionate amount of African Americans.”

This post is horseshit but I don't have the time to explain how retarded you are. Fuck you

Cmon dude either put up or shut up.

I'm all for legalisation. Or atleast decriminalisation. It'll weaken cartels and allow people who would have been prey for gangs to enter education to gain a better life.

But you have to put societies needs above personal wants. Personally I would want heroin and all opiates banned forever. But that would just lead to a black market demand. And money going to gangs. So the smarter option is legalisation and aggressive medical treatment and rehabilation and education for addiction.

niggers btfo once again

I was using the Reagan Foundation because it's an actual thing thats aggressively promotes the republican image is known to white wash republican history. Not because it began under Reagan himself.

reaganfoundation.org

If all drugs were legal your doctor would have to step up his game and you would visit them pharmacy 1/10th as much in your lifetime. It's funny how most Schedule I drugs are more harmless than Schedule II and most legal drugs.

War on drugs is a scam on the ignorant public. It's sad how long this is going on.

Also, prisons would close down and 1/2 cops would lose their job.

Im not gonna spoon feed you but the corruption in mexico goes back to its birth. The first Mexican president choose who would be the next president. Mexicans didnt know democracy until after Benito Juarez and even then till this day elections in mexico are literally bought

>I was using the Reagan Foundation because
you desperately need to believe that innocent, angelic niggers aren't the cause of most of their own problems.

Face it, Patrick--Niggers sell drugs to other niggers, shoot other niggers for selling drugs on their turf or not paying debts, attack and kill other niggers who call the police, AND when in politics push for laws that hurt other niggers.

And then they (and you) cry about da ebil honkeys keeping them down.
Funny enough, segregation and Jim Crow laws were the types of things that kept nigger behavior in check enough to allow them to have families and a semi-functional society.

What makes the illicit drug trade violent is the inability to collect drug debts legally since what youre doing is illegal.

Tfw no buchana drug cartel gf to behead me

Are you calling Nixon a nigger?