*takes a deep breath

*takes a deep breath

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH

*breathes*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

FUCK YOU HAWAII

Roflao

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

One Pearl Harbor wasn't enough.

Postin in ebin thread

>Hawaii

Who cares?

because the last time Hawaii went to court on this topic it got a district court judge to issue a nationwide injunction against the travel ban

Should have just given Hawaii to Japan tbqh

Fuck me my cock is diamonds right now

Without the military and tourism, Hawaii would be a third world shit hole. Hawaiians are essentially Abos

Common law. From one circus performer to another

Gay. But since you get boners from hating men you are also not gay

CHINAMAN B T F O

So? They're just delaying the inevitable.

Did dog the bounty hunter vote for Trump?

And the Supreme Court already said fuck your injunction.

The judge is a known close friend of the nigger Obama who supposedly was born in Hawaii.

SCOTUS has spoken and libcuck judges are scared.

Hawaii used to be based. fat Hawaiians cooking pigs and eating spam and eggs. now it is just a bunch of liberals taking over the place, in colleges and other places.

Doesn't Hawaii have one of the highest rates of homelessness in the western world?

Why do they want to bring more poor shit skins in?

Yes, I lived there for 11 years when my dad was in the military. That was back in the 90s. It was bad then, but now there is much more heroin and meth. Even the liberals are doped up too.

Virtue signalling

ISLAND IN THE PACIFIC BTFO

>He doesn't know pacific islanders vote for the parties who offer to give them the most free stuff.

They love their families and Christianity but they are as liberal as they come.

>Doesn't Hawaii have one of the highest rates of homelessness in the western world?
Yes it does.
>Why do they want to bring more poor shit skins in?
No not to Hawaii, but to the shitty white areas because fuck trump.

That is true, the natives were liberal. Back when I lived there the term "liberal" meant something different. The new version of liberals, like the fuckers in California have taken over Hawaii while the natives are considered right wing now.

surprising since gabbard hates sand niggers

>Why do they want to bring more poor shit skins in?
They'd never let them into Hawaii

this is my winning dance senpai

lawl fuck u hawaii

Give them a little credit, at least they were smart enough to traverse the ocean.

IT IS SO ORDERED. BITCH.

HAHAHAHA

He was right, I am tired of winning guys. This news doesn't even hit me anymore, I just expect these results. What do?

The winning has only begun, just wait till 2020.

Good

Include me in the screencap

There can be no justice on stolen land.

As a Hawaiian native and kamaa'ina,
Fuck you Hawai'i.
You no fuck with da God Emperor, bra you goin get fucked up.
Much mahalos