I think I'm done with Christianity Sup Forums

Let me tell you a story that happened today...

A very devout Christian at my workplace described how he was a part of an event that raised money for Syrian refugees.
This money would go to providing shelter for them here in the U.S., and some toys like VR goggles and computers.
This event was indeed a Christian event.

I met another devout Christian, who was Asian and conservative, and he tried to convince me that white privilege was a real thing in America.

The church I grew up going to hired a gay youth director, who tried to take the children to a mosque to speak with the Muslims and get an understanding of their religion.
I follow this youth director on kikebook, and he always post things such as "gender equality" and other leftist issues.

I think I'm done with trying to be Christian.
I listen to Mysterium Fasces (the Orthodox Christian/NatSoc podcast) all the time, and I understand that Christianity has been corrupted to the point where it's unrecognizable from what it was in its origin.
But I feel like it's become too pozzed for me to be apart of.

I'm considering Paganism now.

Any arguments on why I should exit Christianity or why I should stick it out are welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/all-christians-are-cucks/
youtube.com/watch?v=VjEqoltgSQE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instruction_of_Amenemope
youtube.com/watch?v=qE0_mE5JFWU&index=1&list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA
youtu.be/8mA_QCRn0p0
clarissasblog.com/2015/11/28/the-pope-blasts-birth-control-in-africa/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Watch Varg Vikernes (Thulean Perspective) on You Tube. You will not regret it. Christianity has done no good for Europe, it is a cancer on our ancestors. Under christian Europe there was constant war. Whilst the Pagans lived side by side. Christianity is a Jewish religion. Stop worshipping a kike on a pike. Glory to Odin

I'm sorry, but I have to counter signal. Jews were expelled from many Christian nations.

Jews are descendants of the Pharisees, who Jesus had a feud with up until they crucified him.

It has been apart of European history for the past 1500 years. Calling our ancestors kike worshippers is pretty disrespectful.

That being said, I'll definitely check out Varg.

Christianity fails to directly address where evil derives. That there is no moral bougeouse but only circulmstances and principles tht at times guide you. It is through its limitations that its religion is lacking.

renegadetribune.com/all-christians-are-cucks/
good read

And now you know why I refuse to give any money to the church anymore.

*pops nigger foot out of mouth*
but user you are going to miss all this delicious immigrant feet if you leave (((Yahweh))) behind
*slurps crusty black sausage toes*
mmm yes extra spicy today... your loss if you leave

it derives from good that has been perverted. Sin is acheiving a good feeling in the wrong or perverse way, like feeling good from the power killing or stealing or oppressing gives you. Not a very hard concept to understand.

Jesus Christ said he came only for the lost sheep from the house of Israel. He told the Canaanite woman that she and her child were like dogs because they were not Israelites. The only relationship Jesus Christ has to offer non-Israelites manifests in the parable he used in the story "The faith of the Canaanite woman", and it's non-jews licking up the crumbs that fall from the table where the children of God sit and eat their bread.
We're all gentiles of the heathen nations and Jesus Christ didn't see us as human, he came for Israelites who were not Pharisees.
Hail Odin, Germanic Paganism is the only way.

It's downright intoxicating. Oh how I miss that rush you get when so totally under your control that you can outright explain to them how you've got them whipped, how you've lied to them, and what you're going to to next, and they look at you like you're crazy and try to convince you of the mental cage you'd put them in ahead of time just because they were so stupid they actually trusted you and you thought it was hilarious.

Makes it a much easier concept to understand if you've had the experience of making those kinds of mistakes in life.

>Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Trust only the words of God, and find yourself a Church that follows only the same.

I'm with you OP. All this turning the other cheek bullshit has been taken to the cuck extreme.

I'm not going to martyr my everything just so heathen niggers can inherit the earth.

when I was growing up my mom's church had a gay pastor who tried to get us to go to a mosque to talk with Muslims and understand their religion...

I'm still a christian though, I just left the church.

Don't do what said. Varg is a charismatic peddler of nonsense and sophistry.
At best, you'll end up annoyed with yourself for how much time you wasted with him. At worst, you'll get sucked in completely.

I can't tell you not to have faith in Christianity, or to stop believing in god or Jesus. If you do still believe, I can't tell you to just cast all that aside and forget it. I can't try to recommend that you act as if you don't believe if you really do because it's just not going to work.

So, first step, figure out within yourself if you really do believe.

If you do believe in Christianity but just hate these cucks who seem to be doing their damnedest to lead Western society to ruin, then abandon the institution of modern Christianity. Not the faith, just the institution.
Live privately as a Christian. Believe in your heart what you still believe, act toward the people around you as you feel you ought to, raise your kids as best you can, and keep the faith, all while staying the fuck away from the cult of cultural suicide that calls itself Christianity.

But if it turns out that you don't actually believe in Christianity, and you're just considering this "change of hats" over to Paganism because to you it's all such easily-cast-aside nonsense in the first place, then fuck all of it. Don't replace one religion for another just for the sake of filling some void if you think that they're meaningless in the first place. Forego religion.

I won't say which side of this I'm coming from unless you want me to, but I'd like to think that I understand (or at least give a chance to) both sides of this.

LMAO Christcuck in damage control mode.
>IT'S AFRIAD

How's it going, JIDF? Long time no see.

>Varg is a charismatic peddler of nonsense and sophistry.
Funny, thats exactly what i would say about William lane craig

Have you considered protestantism? Make your own damn congregation, the light of god is within you

Neo-Christians are the hippies of tis century. They are manipulated by the Church just like how the Church itself is being manipulated since several decades now.

My personal favorit is the Christcuck anti-semite who hates the Jews and goes down on his knees every night to pray to one.

It's probably the most cucked existence on the entire planet.

Family Values in Christianity?
youtube.com/watch?v=VjEqoltgSQE

Epic of Gilgamesh flood>Noah's bullshit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instruction_of_Amenemope

(Proverbs 22:17-18):"Incline thine ear, and hear the words of the wise, And apply thine heart to my doctrine; For it is pleasant if thou keep them in thy belly, that they may be established together upon thy lips"

(Amenemope, ch. 1):"Give thine ear, and hear what I say, And apply thine heart to apprehend; It is good for thee to place them in thine heart, let them rest in the casket of thy belly; That they may act as a peg upon thy tongue"[49]

(Proverbs 22:22):"Rob not the poor, for he is poor, neither oppress (or crush) the lowly in the gate."

(Amenemope, ch. 2):"Beware of robbing the poor, and oppressing the afflicted."[49]

(Proverbs 22:24-5): "Do not befriend the man of anger, Nor go with a wrathful man, Lest thou learn his ways and take a snare for thy soul."

(Amenemope, ch. 10): "Associate not with a passionate man, Nor approach him for conversation; Leap not to cleave to such an one; That terror carry thee not away."[49]

(Proverbs 22:29):"[if you] You see a man quick in his work, before kings will he stand, before cravens, he will not stand."

(Amenemope, ch. 30):"A scribe who is skillful in his business findeth worthy to be a courtier"[49]

(Proverbs 23:1):"When thou sittest to eat with a ruler, Consider diligently what is before thee; And put a knife to thy throat, If thou be a man given to appetite. Be not desirous of his dainties, for they are breads of falsehood."

(Amenemope, ch. 23): "Eat not bread in the presence of a ruler, And lunge not forward(?) with thy mouth before a governor(?). When thou art replenished with that to which thou has no right, It is only a delight to thy spittle. Look upon the dish that is before thee, And let that (alone) supply thy need."[49] (see above)

user.

You have the bible. You can use this learn about/celebrate your faith.

There are 0 fucking reasons for you to congregate with christians who don't understand your values. Look...If people aren't using social media to virtue signal then they are using their church group. It really doesn't matter. People will be people and that means they will be vain and full of pride and pettiness.

To support people who despise your culture and religion is insanity. You have to be strong for those who are not. You have to be humble for those who are not. You have to be logical for those who are not. You have to carry the truth for those who can't.

You're just using anecdotal experience to justify being a faggot.

Same here. The breaking point for me was when I tried to go back to church recently after three years away. Went to confession as well. Then I sat there listening to the boring homily about how I had to literally believe that I'm eating the flesh of Christ. Then all this stuff about Jerusalem and Zion in the hymns got me thinking hold up a minute here. What has this got to do with me and my identity? I'm not a kike. This is all Jewish stuff. So from there I started to get into norse mythology as a start to discovering the identity of myself and my people before the Church came along and Jew'd us all. When we had a warrior spirit instead of all this surrender and turn the other cheek cuckery. I'm done with it. No more worshiping a dead Jew on a stick for me.

>A very devout Christian at my workplace described how he was a part of an event that raised money for Syrian refugees.

Yup, same the church i used to go to (catholic). They ended up raising more money for the muslim syrian refugees than any fundraiser they've had for years. That, and the consistent praising of Israel made me to really dislike Christianity, and the christcucks on this board.

Everything you said is right OP
Christianism is why we even acknowledge white privileges. It's what lead us to "help" the world and now it's shitting back on us and the same christian ideals that are still very much alive without a god are embracing all of it.

>atheist since fourth grade, these days trying to be accommodating to Christians' beliefs since I was raised in them and have started to understand and appreciate things like the cultural importance of it
>also since they're not pushing creationism in schools like it's 2006 anymore
>and our greatest modern religious threat has gone from school boards and stem cell research to fucking Muzzies bombing civilians
>so I'm better able to appreciate that whatever's left of the "European Christian tradition" is firmly on team Western society and deserves some recognition, even if I don't believe myself and am not even recommending that others should
But okay. Whatever you say.

>Varg is a charismatic peddler of nonsense and sophistry.
>Funny, thats exactly what i would say about William lane craig
God no, I said "charismatic." I've never seen a Christian apologist who shares attribute.

>Make your own damn congregation, the light of god is within you
This, to some extent, provided you still believe.

Read the Bible, pray, fast and be strong in faith.

Come to the Deist side, OP.

It's comfy over here, I respect and worship my creator and don't get stuck with any of the garbage that organized religion tries to force on you.

You CAN love God without having to take all that other crap of "love thy refugee" nonsense they want you to take with your faith.

>being a cuckstain
>even once
honestly pathetic

adopt Stoicism, take responsibility

Turning the other cheek has been taken so far out of context that people think that if someone literally slaps you, you let them slap you again.

Negative. It refers to if someone insults you wrongly, you don't retaliate with personal vengeance. You can absolutely defend yourself against physical attacks.

Just like Matthew 7 "don't judge" is taken so far out of context. Christians are called to judge, not sit back and let everybody do whatever they want without warnings, rebukes, etc.

If you want to know true Christian beliefs, read the reformers, Martin Luther, John Calvin. In modern times, James Boice, Donald Barnhouse, John MacArthur.

And for those of you (not the person I'm replying to here) who say that Jesus came only for the lost sheep of the house of Israel, you are correct. However, Jesus went on to say that He had sheep not of this fold (meaning He would save Gentile believers too) in John 10:16. And God said in Hosea 2 that the people who are not called His people will become His people. Also refer to Galatians 3, there is neither jew nor greek...for we are all one in Christ.

Your country was almost Jewish. Your king converted to Christianity at the last minute because he liked Byzantium's style.

im not saying i find him charismatic, he just has to be, i mean what other reasons would people have to listen to his nonsense?
Well i guess agreeing with him would also be a reason, then again any sane person wouldnt agree with him on almost anything.

Deism is pretty based. How do you know there's a God though?

Your first problem is that you went into a Catholic church...what a waste of time.

Fair point.
I might be bad at judging the charisma of people who are trying to sell ideas that I'm already opposed to.

>My personal favorit is the Christcuck anti-semite who hates the Jews and goes down on his knees every night to pray to one.

Are you talking about that Canadian with the serious mental instability?

I've had run-ins with him over the past year here, he's a funny sort of fellow in that he can't seem to grasp simple concepts.

Sometimes I just poke him over and over to keep him contained so that his retardation doesn't spill over into other threads. He really doesn't like me, but if he went back on his meds, he might be a decent leaf.

I feel the same OP. In my heart I accept Jesus as the flawless man that we should all aim to be like, but in my brain I know that this religion is killing us.

I would consider myself a Deist, and do not follow any formal religion - I do however believe in the infinite, God, the universe...whatever you want to call it. Something bigger than our dimension and reality.

That's gotta take some seriously convoluted thinking. Been there myself actually. Only so long you can twist your mind into a pretzel like that.

Point to an instance where Varg lied about something.

>How do you know there's a God though?

I see his wonder every time I open my eyes, senpai.

There's too much out there that science cannot/does not explain to simply deny his existence. That's enough for me to know that he gets my love, respect and devotion, just that I do it my own way and not how someone standing in the pulpit instructs me to do.

Better to be on the side of what's right when judgment comes, isn't it?

So? Your country is Jewish. Your country and nation didn't even exist back to 988. Day of creation of Russia is the day when Eastern Slavs was baptized. What are wanting to say?

Sounds like you're just fed up with shitty Protestantism. Become Catholic/Orthodox.

If your faith is so fickle that it can be influenced by some misguided cucks then you never had it to begin with.

Matt 7:21-23
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Christianity is a mind virus. Satanism, Islam, Judaism, and Christianity are all just various branches of the same religious system. It is setup so that the more Satanic imagery (and actions) are pushed, the more Islamic conquest, the more Jewish subversion you see, therefore you will believe Christianity must be real. That is the logic that keeps you trapped in it. This is what kept my mind wandering back to Christianity so often over the last few years, while I have been very spiritually confused. But some type of deity directed me to read the Bible, and then the Book of Enoch, and that is when it really cemented in my mind that it's all bullshit. Jesus might be real, or the emanation of another deity, but the Bible and its contents are definitely bullshit.

Pick up the Bible. Read Genesis. Now read the Book of Enoch. Notice how you feel. I felt like shit personally. It makes you paranoid, judgmental, angry, hateful, and fearful. You can be good without Christianity, you can be patient and forgiving too, it becomes a choice just like anything else. Your path is your path and you have to walk it, regardless of what some old Jewish book says.

3 days ago my years of spiritual confusion finally ended. I've been watching Varg's videos and they're quite enlightening. I remember having to learn syncretism (the "cultural appropriation" of religious beliefs in college) but I never really appreciated how pervasive it was. Basically all of the good cultural attributes that we love (Easter, Christmas, Halloween, New Year's Resolutions, Elves, Honor, etc.) are "Pagan" and not Christian at all, they were simply stolen by Christianity in order to convert the local population. Watch this and start freeing yourself from this mind virus.

youtube.com/watch?v=qE0_mE5JFWU&index=1&list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Hey, hold your horses. Have you considered that maybe those "christians" you have encountered are not true bible believin christians, but cucks?

youtu.be/8mA_QCRn0p0

Check it out.

i dont even know who that is.

Same. Satanist are way more successful in life it seems

I used to hang out in this orthodox forum, there are a lot of libtards there as well.
Just because a couple lay people or clergymen have gone modern, doesn't mean the Church is going down the drain unless they made it an institutional policy.
That's why I stick with Orthodoxy. Mount Athos will never fall.

You should stick it out because literally everything in the Western world has been pozzed.

Your governments? Pozzed beyond recognition.

Your entertainment? Pozzed.

Your education system? Pozzed.

There really is no exception.

But because your nation is pozzed, do you want it abolished and cast away? Doubtful. You likely want it rejuvenated. That is how reactionary Christians feel about the Church.

Paganism is a meme. They'll tell you how it's super redpilled, but more than half of Pagans are liberals too, who love how spiritual it feels to worship earth goddesses in the like.

Sure, you can find some Wotanist group that supports the White race, but quite frankly, their not being actual Pagans, just White Nationalists who throw around references to the Eddas. They're much more motivated by hatred of Christianity than any actual belief in the gods.

Plus they have shit-tier knowledge of history, as can be seen in arguments like this.
>Whilst the Pagans lived side by side.

See if you can find a trad Catholic church, a ROCOR church, or something on the same level.

it means you are give up to be a beta male and be a woman´s bitch

Shit i meant that at,

Yup. Christianity is part of the scam too.
It is great for bringing a sense of community and culture but that is part of the trick. Community should come with no secret strings.

clarissasblog.com/2015/11/28/the-pope-blasts-birth-control-in-africa/

You are a weak faggot and pagans don't want you. You can't even defend your beliefs and be a vanguard for militant traditional Christianity. Why would pagans want you to come and then cry about how we're mostly all hippy ass Wiccan retards

There's always Westboro

Odin is the one true god.

How is getting on your knees and grovelling to a Jew on a stick like a good goy the ultimate cuckery?

Claim victory if you want, but it's just not worth my time to go find and itemize all of the shit that I disagree with.
I disagree with the conclusions that he reaches. It's not a thing that I can easily argue or cite, it's not like a math problem where a wrong answer is obvious. I just think he says stupid shit.

But I think "lied" is the wrong word for it, too. I just disagree with him; that doesn't make him a liar.

*How is it not the ultimate cuckery?

(((you)))

>There's always Westboro

But, Westboro is a liberal church full of leftist nonsense, while I can respect their disdain for faggotry, they're pretty much useless cucks in all other regards.

Just look up the Phelps' campaign donations to know who they support. If only liberals know Westboro was "their" church, it'd make heads explode.

If you think that Christianity is in the same ballpark as islam or any pagan religion, you obviously don't know much about christianity. Christianity is the only religion that offers salvation as a free gift by the grace of God. What does every other religion require? Works. You must do good things. There's nothing you can do to get to heaven except believe in and trust in Jesus Christ. He said He is the way, truth, and life and nobody comes to the Father but by Him.

If reading the Bible made you feel like crap, that's probably conviction you're feeling.

There's so much evidence that has been found throughout history that proves so much of the Bible (historical, archeological, scientific, etc). Not to mention hundreds of prophecies that all came to pass.

The koran (just as an example) doesn't even accurately describe what Christians believe and they claim it was written by god. I guess allah doesnt know much about christianity. And I think he only speaks Arabic because you have to profess belief in Arabic otherwise he doesn't understand you and you're not truly worshipping...hmm...

bro listen to me,the bible and Christianity have nothing to do with fagots or Muslim religion. those are bad Christians' people are just trying to make it seem ok but its not.so i suggest leaving that fucked up church and going to the right one.

Heretics have been around since the beginning. There are stupid Americans, so I suppose you are moving to Canada, eh?

> They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us. But they went out, that it might become plain that they all are not of us.
- 1 John 2:19

you were never a christian in the first place, OP

>Was baptized a catholic, was a fedora in my teens
>Recently talking to christian friends, start thinking about coming back to the catholic faith
>All the bullshit, seemingly endless sex scandals, and current cuckpope are stopping me from doing so

>Jesus Christ said he came only for the lost sheep from the house of Israel

And what is the house of Israel according to the bible? You obviously dont know based on your post so let me show you

>For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

>It is not as though God's word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel.

>There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

>For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. They are the Israel of God.

The woman wasn't a child of Israel because she was a pagan worshiping false gods but through her Faith in Christ she became an heir of Abraham and child of Israel and Jesus healed her daughter,

you atheists/pagans and your ignorance of the bible is amusing, you are not a smart person

Knowing a BS book inside out isnt something to be proud of.

Fuck you and your works vs. faith.

The thing that separates it is you have free will, you're supposed to tell the truth, you're supposed to have love and forgiveness, and you're supposed to spread the good news to non-Christians rather than persecute them for being outside the tribe.

Islam and Judaism are different because it's all about lying to people, breaking your own rules for political gain, putting everyone outside the tribe or who breaks the rules on the level of an animal to be ritually sacrificed.

I'm sorry you can interpret however you want, but at the end of the day the Old Testament is batshit insane and the New is not much better. We're all gonna burn if we're not ""saved"" right? Then there's the endless debates about whos saved and who's not. How much do we have to cuck? Just a little or a lot?

To top it all off you have mounds of scriptural support for immigrants, race mixing, and worshipping of Jews. I just can't handle it anymore. It does no service to me, my family or people, in fact it's just one giant disservice and problem. What are you going to do when the leftist pastors start descending on you quoting all sorts of scripture that supports Israel and open borders and cultural suicide? Good luck arguing against them. Are you winning the argument? Are you influencing the young minds to your personal interpretation of the Bible? Probably not, looking at the way things are going.

You have fun with that, I'll be over here researching the ancient religions of Europe before this Semitic mind virus arrived.

Same here, which is why I'm staying with Deism. Until the church can purge the leftist nonsense that's turned it into a walking punchline, I can't support it.

I'm at least proud that my parents changed churches after 40 years due to being fed up with the leftist nonsense of their original place of worship.

People of faith have been corrupted by useful idiots and you need to red pill them , let them know degeneracy is not Christian .

Gotta go Evangelical man. I'm sorry, but they're the only branch of Christianity with chutzpah nowadays. Anti-immigration, anti-gay marriage, anti-islam. My church gives warning sermons on feminism, leftism, LGBT stuff (we actually had a psychiatrist who was silenced by the scientific community because he dared to say that transgender stuff is due to emotional turmoil and mental baggage, instead of it being genetic.) And we NEVER do any fundraising for PC stuff.

They're out there. Just find a church that stands by its convictions and preaches the word truthfully, instead of one that wants to sell a product to get new members.

But do they call out Israel and the Jews?

I totally hear you man.

I was an atheist edgelord when I moved out of my parents house for the first time. I lost my job being a dumb reckless teenager and had to move back in with them and they took me to church. It wasn't too bad. Anyway I moved back out later and got back on my feet.

Few years later my parents ask if I wanna go to church and I haven't seen them in a while so I'm like "sure, whatever". The whole fucking thing had facebook integrated this and tweet that and videos and shit. Then the pastor starts to talk and he makes his WHOLE FUCKING SERMON about syrian refugees. I had to suppress the urge to start yelling at this fuckwit, or storm out of there, for an entire hour, my entire being burned with hatred for this false prophet. You cannot believe the strawmen arguments and absolute bullshit this guy spun for the 60 minutes. And then this fucking cuck had the nerve to call for a SECOND offering specifically for these syrian refugees to feed and house them in the city in which I live, and these fucking piece of shit, nu-christians, they gave, they gave money to destroy themselves

I have never set foot in a church since then. I hope God still forgives me even if I never again attend one of those lie factories.

It won't last. The internet exists now and it's too easy for young people to quickly find all of the scriptural support for immigration, race mixing, submission to Israel and cultural suicide in general. Just wait until these debates start happening and watch your side lose when you realize Jesus really did say open your borders and implement communism. It's a losing battle, you just don't realize it yet.

It's actually amusing to watch the Christians on this board still making ever more contorted arguments as to why Jesus is really a pro-white National Socialist. He isn't. "It's taken out of context!" Um, no it's quite clear and when my generations (millenials) fully absorb it, it will only help push politics more to the left, just like its doing in Europe.

To
See
Israelites are not people of the geographic region if Israel (which didn't even technically exist until 1948), it's people from all across the world that accept salvation from Christ in true faith.

Nope. It's an old tribe of sandniggers starting with Abraham who came from what is now Iraq.

I'm an atheist because there is no god. But the ethics and principal in the bible are the best we have.

Just don't do things you wouldn't want people to do to you, and you'll be all good my dudereno

>Christian
>considering paganism because he's surrounded by lost souls
I see right through you Fedorafag.

>Pagan
It's shit tier. Groups last 5-10 years before shitlib autism destroys everything. Then you have to form new one.
>Christian
Lasted 2000 years.

On which plot do you want to build a life, rock or sand?

Mine doesn't really "call them out" as much as they think they aren't special. To them, Israel is not some holy, chosen land anymore. Land is not sacred, or chosen, people who choose to give their lives to Christ are. "Who holds Israel" doesn't matter to them. Israel's biblical history is important, but the country/people in it? No more special or important than anyone in the world.

Sup Forums is a Christian board.

But they don't identify the Synagogue of Satan?

Was this a Lutheran church by any chance?

They're the worst, they destroyed much of Minnesota by bringing in tens of thousands of Somalians in the past few decades, and seem to be intent on wrecking everywhere they occupy all because they believe the fantasy that anyone they import will convert to their religion.

Some sects never, ever learn from their mistakes and could be eradicated without any loss.

The Bible DOES say to be welcoming to foreigners, but look at the laws. If you wanted to come into the country you had to convert, do away with your old customs, and embrace the customs of your new host country. Sounds good to me. There's nothing in there about letting in potentially hostile populations.

The bible said that in the end times, people would lose their faith and become worldly in their ways. The limpwristed cuckoldry in the church was prophesied to come, and the end is soon to come. Turning to paganism does nothing, teaching your brothers and sisters in Christ of Islam's satanic nature does.

Christ fulfilled hundreds of prophecies, and will soon fulfill many more. Read the Book of Revelations and compare it to the Koranic end of days, the parallel is chilling. Don't forsake the Christ for the sake of sticks and stones. I'll pray that you find your way, God bless.

In addition, the numerology in the bible is undeniable, I'll post two infographics that might help.

Again, God bless. user, I'll pray for you from now until the sun comes up. Don't lose faith, the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand!

Don't be silly, Christians believe Jews are the chosen people. If I had a dollar for every cuck that has told me that I'd be a multi millionaire.

Do whatever you want, but the core of "Christianity" is Jesus. You either believe in Him or you don't. Your choice, but it has nothing to do with the shitty people on earth. Even Jesus called his disciples Satan at one point, and so were working with flawed bodies here.

You can leave the human church, and still have faith. It's a pyramid scheme now anyways.

This pagan nigger larping to be a christian aside, why do people get mad a christianity for having so many liberal members, they act like if it was just a christian thing to be liberal these days, when in reality all people from all sects, religions and backgrounds have been leaning to the left for years, (specially atheists)

you can't point out a liberal church and say "all christians are liberals", No pastor is above the word of god, if you don't read the bible you will never understand christianity, which is not at all the pro gay, pro lazy poor niggers, pro muslim, pro gender equality the (((modern churches))) teach

Society and civilization go through cycles. At the end of an empires phase the people become lazy and degenerate, it happened to the Greeks, the Romans, and a host of other cultures. Whoever wrote the Bible understands these concepts. There are many scholars who argue that Revelation already happened, it was referring to the fall of several empires, the last being the Roman Empire. Many of the books of the Bible were written hundreds of years after Jesus.

All that's happening is the Bible is being used to mindfuck the populace once again. They purposely push Satanic/scary imagery and events to force you into believing Christianity must be true. It's just one giant Semitic trick. You'll feel 100x better once you let go of it.

You won't have to "turn the cheek" anymore, you can actually fight for your people's survival. You won't think "oh Revelation is soon upon us therefore there's no need to oppose the Jewish agenda". You won't be so concerned with "saving everyone's soul" so therefore you will actually go out and do good works and accomplish more.

Just try to take a critical look at Christianity and all of the mind traps it puts you into, and how it's negatively affecting your life and that of your whole community. It's done enough damage already, come home to your ancient roots.

varg is like 80% larper, you should larp no more than 15%. the only thing he's consistently right about is diet

A while back I was regularly listening to Rush Limbaugh because I'd just never been exposed to anything like that and figured it was high time I find out what this is all about. This was during 2008 Obama election season, so they were making fun of that radical black people church he took to making a token appearance at (a great move -- I couldn't believe how bad he was a lying, but this of course would improve with experience.)

So Rush has this "Snyrdley" guy or whatever who apparently is his black producer because having a black guy on a republican show pisses off the liberals. So he invites Snyrdley himself to do a liner after, will full on Pastor Manning type screaming to mock Obama's alleged choice of church.

>NOW LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT ISREAL!
>AND THE JEEEEEWWWWWWS!

Too fucking funny.

I don't know how anyone can look at the state of the world and NOT come to think there might be something to this whole Christianity thing. Too many coincidences to ignore.

I MEAN THERE'S LITERALLY A DISEASE THAT PUNISHES FAGS FOR FAGGING THAT JUST SO HAPPENED TO ARISE AS THE NORMALIZATION OF FAGS STARTED!
COME ON NOW!

Do not be moved in the face of corruption, that is what the evil in this world wants you to do. They want to destroy traditional Christianity. Stay faithful to the teachings of the Lord and you will not falter

Men can break, but the papacy and the group following the word of the Lord will not , as it is written in scripture.

>anymore, you can actually fight for your people's survival. You won't think "oh Revelation is soon upon us therefore there's no need to oppose the Jewish agenda". You won't be so concerned with "saving everyone's soul" so therefore you will actually go out and do good works and accomplish more.

Yeah just like the Christians of the past let Islam steam-roll Europe and never expelled their Jews amirite?

GTFO "pagan" you people are so fucking transparent.

Everyone has access to the Bible user. Think about it: if I'm a subversive Jew all I have to do is go around plastering pentagrams everywhere and trying to normalize evil degenerate stuff and then someone will think "OH MY GOD Christianity must be true!!! We were warned!!"

I fell into that trap for the last 3 years, oscillating back and forth between Christianity and various other spiritual concepts. I finally realized I was just being played by one giant Abrahamic system that has very little to offer spiritually except perhaps the concept of forgiveness being stressed very hard, which I agree is a good thing. But you can implement that yourself without the Bible, it's called the golden rule, and practicing love on those who deserve it. Life is subtle and Christianity is too blunt an instrument for my taste. Plus look at all the holidays they stole from paganism, ""Christmas"" is not Jesus birthday, it's an old holiday called Yuletide and if you look up the original significance of it, it becomes a lot cooler and meaningful.