de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Versenkung_der_Van_Imhoff
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tall

Small country, more pure version of Germany

Fpbp
Also lots of windmills and wooden gates

Sure tall but it's in decline atm

Surprised nobody's mentioned weed and roaches yet

Tall, windmills, tulip fields, hookers in Amsterdam, good healthcare, bicycle niggers, and lots of cheese.

extremely based transportation system. Best in the world.

tall faggots

What's the difference between the Netherlands and Denmark?

we built our homes on wooden poles, they from Lego's.

Looks exactly like Copenhagen

They'd be great if they didn't worship at the altar of multiculturalism and bbc

I miss it.

A mix. Historically, the Dutch belonged to the greatest people in the world, but looking on their modern society I feel disgust.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Goldmember

>cheap
>blonde
>tall
>love Jesus
>have hot daughters
How do I get dutch gf? Do I need to go to church?

looking like a sandnigger is good enough nowadays

PANNEKOEKEN MET HAGELSLAG
and the FvD

Tulips, Windmills and Wooden shoes.

I don't look like one of those. In fact there aren't any where I live. Which denomination of the God and Jesus do the dutch people follow?

the stereotype dutchman is loud, obnoxious, knows no shame. no sense of humor but still makes people laugh because they speak funny. they can be extremely hospitable and at the same time very selfish with a false sense of superiority which often causes frustrations within everybody near them that is not dutch.

Amen
The time The Netherlands was great is considered shamefull and racist here in the general public though,

Literally never think about you. Was hanging out with a German the other day and he didn't know from memory the difference between your flag and Frances.

Looking up, mostly.

Typical American has no idea who you are, where you are, nor will they ever throughout their entire lives.

beta male cucks, workshipers of pussies

>the stereotype dutchman is loud, obnoxious, knows no shame. no sense of humor but still makes people laugh because they speak funny.
Are you telling me they are the Americans of Europe?

That's something something germany sounding. You didn't even muder niggers en masse, what the fuck?

Sound like Australians

>shit ass niga bitch bix nood
I'll let you know, majority of 'americans' on twitter are niggers.

With their eyes.

usually very high, drunk, and vulgar

never seen a dutch person but we have people of dutch descent like amish and other groups in the upper midwest and new england
nice people who generally want to do their own thing

I'll let you know the majority of Americans aren't even white.

youtube.com/watch?v=9KzOZPRv5rs

more like special ed class of europe

>But how can our eyes see if they're not real?
t. Dumb nigger.

When we kicked out those turk politicians those roaches burnt our flag, so they thought, It was the french flag upside down.

>50.000000001%
Debatable. Although 'white' is not at all defined properly.

Real question, do Dutch have children?

For some reason all the Dutch people I've met could completely pass for Americans when they spoke English. Barely any accent.

You must have bretty good English classes or something.

Lads, every man from every ex GOAT colonial nation (jus sanguinis), we should all get together handpick the finest women from our countries, drag them with us and go and live in madagascar and create a new superpower ready to take over the world. Let (((them))) have our clay for now, we can take it back after they wipe eachother out a bit

Cuckada will be like that shortly

tall
master race tier if they were less cucked

This.

clogs and hardcore music

nahh, nobody wants to learn our language so we learn english. it's more similar to english then german

A fucking belg saying Dutch people talk funny, get your own language first.

>extremely flat country you can drive across in three hours
What an accomplishment!

Sea Germans

is this frisian?

>love Jesus
>legal prostitution and weed

lol fuck off

>Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, and other major cities will be like that shorty
kill yourself no one cares

No self esteem suicidal train wrecks that were never hugged in their childhood

The Netherlands is the Underworld. You go there to 'rescue your father'

Eminem recorded his Marshall Mathers LP in Amsterdam (Mad Master) his masterpiece

Future Atlantis , you will be the seamen

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

You should care faggot. Or do you love the diversity for your butthole?

>before Sup Forums
Didn't really know/care
>after Sup Forums
Only matched by Britain in how arrogant you fucks are. Can't stand you.

>Belg talking about not being funny except for the accent
ayy lmao

We have a pretty sizable bible belt, but also the "randstad" (main city area on the west coast) that's full of degeneracy and nogs, mudnogs

So it's kinda both yeah

if you speak it out loud in dutch, you'll hear the sentance in english

Got a lot of respect for the Dutch. Never met anything but lovely Dutch people. Dutch culture is fantastic and they became a superpower even though they were from a literal swamp.

That being said, they're slowly dying from the same cancer that is killing the rest of Western Europe. The thing is that the Dutch act like they genuinely enjoy it and act like cunts about it.

I know, that's why i asked if it was frisian which is the language supposedly closest to english

>How do people see the dutch people?

Irrelevant.

I like your women though.

It really depends on which region you're in though.
Brabant- Top tier people
Randstad etc- shit tier

Hardwell, Chuckie, W&W, LaidbackLuke - literally House music.

Super cool

Shekel hungry kikes.
de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Versenkung_der_Van_Imhoff

Everybody keeps saying this and we might be better than the average but jesus christ we can have some horrific sounding accents.

People that specifically work overseas or are internationally active do usually tend to be quite solid though.

Your average Joe Dirt is still as bad on the accent as Sven or Hans

>132694156
Valt 't Gooi onder de randstand? T' Gooi is best ok als je al die randdebielen van TV niet meetelt.

Pride parades everywhere, Uni is literally 50% foreign. And somehow all immigrants know where my mother lives.

>dutch
>people

Pick one

Nah randstad is echt het stedelijke gezijk. In het algemeen zijn de dorpen veel relaxter en vaak racistisch/nationalistisch als de pest.

Because that's Murication 'Dutch', Goldmember sounds like a German and his ticks are pedo (so somewhere around the BENELUX+Germany in the higher money segment).

It's that volatile combination of the Continental European superiority complex combined with rampant Leftism. Your country is so pozzed.

I like the Dutch, was there for a couple months once, it was great. The Dutch here are also among the few Conservative people in Canada.

Our country really isn't that bad with all the SJW / leftist nonsense if you compare it with other countries like Belgium, Germany, Sweden etc. People here tend to be more honest and tend to not care too much about stuff they have no control over (so not wanting / joking about refugees / foreigners etc isn't seen as very bad here)

Dutchbros, how do I fuck a girl from Groningen? Honest question.

pot smoking richard smoking degenerates

Fuck I get that a lot, my accent is almost completely American but some words I just pronounce as a Dutchman.

Roofies and/or chloroform

I went to law school at the University of Leiden and worked in the Netherlands for several years.

Many of the ethnically Dutch people I met were untrustworthy. Although you may be "friends" with a Dutchman for several years, drink with each other, fight for each other, etc., if you are not Dutch you will always be an outsider and they will betray you at the drop of a hat - especially if you have views considered unpopular (especially conservative or traditional ones). They generally have an unhealthy fixation on face and a seeming disdain for white outsiders.

Although I am still sympathetic to the current situation in the Netherlands, I understand entirely why it has come about. The funny thing is that I had the exact opposite experience with the Boers in South Africa

100% correct on the people that are in the cities and the general overtone of the country.

In the end though the right always has majority in elections and people outside of of the cities are very easily redpilled. Old, young, man or women.

There's a oretty solid line you can draw between the two people. Think about American south vs north sort of thing

Condom!!!

Dutch farmers in Canada. Four of my relatives went over ages ago and now have grandkids and all over there. They are A-tier people and redpilled as fuck.

Hope you like having them over

>Although you may be "friends" with a Dutchman for several years, drink with each other, fight for each other, etc., if you are not Dutch you will always be an outsider and they will betray you at the drop of a hat - especially if you have views considered unpopular (especially conservative or traditional ones)

I have never noticed this living here and neither have I ever heard someone complain about this who came here from a different country.

Talk about nature and adventure.

Tell her you're a surfer and climb mountains down under and she'll let you down under to cave crawl as well

It could have just been the crowd I was with - lawyers are generally untrustworthy people.

Maybe you're just a dick or something but Dutch people are generally very accepting of foreigners (especially white ones) and if anything, they'll find it interesting that you're from another place.

>Projection your own country image over the Dutch.
Smile some more, tell us how great/fantastic/excellent everything is and get pissed after 2 beer.

>lawyers

That probably explains it. You sure these lawyers didn't have hooked noses?

Funny, that's how we really met in the first place earlier this year.

Leiden=Lijden (in English Leiden=Suffering)

it's one of the most attrocious places in the Netherlands and only attracts absolute cunts. That's the city area for you, especially the Uni people) Snobbish cunts.

With our eyes, generally speaking.

/thread is over now.

Ho ho ho
[randstadmodus]Alle Duitsers zijn HOMO! [/randstadmodus]

Ja tot ze echt een duitser ontmoeten, dan doen ze gewoon normaal en aardig.

The blue pilled version of Afrikaaners.

If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much.