CNN attack back!

CNN attack back!

What goes on in the mind of 'trolls'

Apparent origin of Trump wrestling video raises questions03:41

>Jill Filipovic: We don't need to feel sorry for Internet tormenters, whether a guy in his parents' basement or in the White House

>She says they use their spare time to post hateful commentary for kicks, and plead they "didn't mean it." Of course they do

>Here we are today, in Donald Trump's version of"modern day presidential": Random badly behaved men on the Internet suddenly find their juvenile online aliases thrust into the national spotlight, as "HanA**holeSolo" did this week whenhe concededhe had created the Trump v. CNN meme -- and it was further revealed that he was a regular purveyor of racist and anti-Semitic content on pro-Trump subreddits.

>For women who write on the Internet, the existence of these kinds of trolls isn't new. It would get boring to recount all the harassment I've received from anonymous men on the Internet, but suffice it to say there are few creatively misogynist insults (and many more pathetically uncreative ones, usually starting with the letters B or C or involving obscene demands) that haven't been hurled my way.

>Two of these anonymous men have shown up in my real life, off the Internet. A few of the comments have been sufficiently alarming that I've contacted law enforcement.

>And yet usually, the line between "real life" and "online life" stays impenetrable -- at least according to the trolls themselves, who, when they are found out, nearly universally describe themselves as normal upstanding citizens.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cS9O7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What goes on in the minds of "trolls" remains mysterious to those among us who may occasionally behave intemperately on Twitter but would never think of using our spare time to post hateful commentary just for kicks.

>The true mark of a person's character, to use a classic mom-ism, is how one behaves when no one is looking. Do you return the wallet you found, or do you keep it? Do you throw your empty bottle away in a garbage bin or litter into a duck pond? Do you spend your time online liking a friend's baby photo and sharing interesting news articles, or do you post memes under an anonymous Reddit handle about how much you hate Jews?

>I don't feel sorry for trolls; they have made my life miserable enough to remove any sympathy on my part. But when I think about what their lives probably look like -- they seem to be not particularly bright nor particularly likable nor particularly busy with interesting or meaningful endeavors, but who knows? -- it gets a little easier to worry less about who they are.

>The bigger worry is who's reading them, and who's allowing their toxic ideas to drip into the mainstream.

>The answer to that used to be, more or less, more trolls, or some bored emotional adolescents who frankly probably serve society better by staying in front of their laptops and away from real human beings (and real women in particular). But now, it appears that one way or another ,content from the fetid cesspools of hate and violent fantasies about harming Jews, Muslims, African-Americans, women and members of the news media is finding its way into the Trump team's consciousness — as was also apparently the case during the presidential race.

archive.is/cS9O7

Wow it's almost like the political climate found in our country today prevents people from openly speaking about controversial stuff and forces them to rely on Internet anonymity

Which is why leftists have to shut it down. They can't let anyone disagree with them ever again. That'd be undemocratic and stuff.

This is just more guilt by association nothingburger.

CNN sounds like the child who, when caught fighting with their brother/sister, says "it all started when they hit me back".

We all know that CNN has a long history of spinning or even making up entire stories. There are enough videos of these events to convince anyone who sees them that it is not accidental.

And they've been getting away with it for years, because no one wanted to be rude enough to openly call them a bunch of hucksters.

And beyond stories that they outright fabricated and others where they used selective spin to support their agenda, there is also their long slow attempt to mold the mind of the country in order to fit their own private agenda.

But now, when people have started to call bullshit on their bullshit, they want to hide behind their "journalist integrity", as if they had any.

I personally think that this fight with CNN is too long in coming, and that a duty to the truth also means a duty to call out each and every attempt by CNN to pass off fake news.

Wahhh! No one is preventing you from talking openly. You're either too much of a pussy to say this shit anywhere but online, or you know that this swill is culturally viewed as being in poor taste. You are not oppressed, you're just a boor who adds nothing of value to a real, live conversation. Stay in the basement or sort yourself out. Quit being a victim though.

>the mind of a troll: piss people off for your own enjoyment
>the mind of CNN: ???

Wtf lmao. How the fuck does that lead to a personal tale about her specifically? She needs a slap.

Put the mirror in her face

Okay, how do we kill Jill?

They have to realize had they just took that WWE tweet on the chin it would have been 1000x easier then attempting to shame people on the internet of all places.

>purveyor of racist and anti-Semitic content
pointing out that someone is jewish is now 'anti semitic' we've literally been pushed to that by the fucking jews

I have never once gotten harassment for writing online. Care to help me out Sup Forums?

If we pointed out that all the lying haters trying to destroy America just "coincidentally" are Jews then the Goyim would know. People are starting to figure it out.

>Filipovic

Fucking serbs.

I can't tell if they regard all this as "trolling" because they can't understand why people are fed up with the status quo or because they are attempting to undermine populism for the benefit of the status quo.

>WHAT GOES ON IN THE MIND OF TROLLS?
>endless paragraphs of straw man arguments, ad-hom attacks on masculinity, and multiple self-proclamations of feminist identity

I'm only half way through the article and I love it already. It's a desperate attempt at grandstanding with a smug progressive smell. It's so blatantly disconnected from reality it's comical.

"On Monday, a senior administration official told CNN the faux-wrestling video was not pulled from Reddit."

Oh so the world should conform to what you agree with? I seriously doubt any one of the writers responsible for this article could articulate a well rounded defense of their values if they had any to begin with.

Leftists have been dominating culture online specifically through social media with their shitty memes and fake stat lines that they all repeat like mantra. They literally spent a month making piss jokes and still refer to him as frumpy. But this was just too poor in taste?

Drumpf* not frumpy

>Not bright

Fucking kek. I'm graduating early with a triple major and a 3.6 GPA and I STILL have time to shitpost here and troll CNN.

These Kikes are just jealous that they can't control the internet

r/iamverysmart

Thanks for the archive!

I say openly racist things all the time. Only problem is that my professional career would be fucked if I said them at work, which is basically USSR style oppression if you replace "saying things about the government" with "saying things about kikes"

Fucking hell i expect Susan fucking Mclean to be interviewed at any point

same, BS chem eng, bit lower GPA though. This bitch isn't fit to wipe my shoes.

t. "nazi" puncher and congressman shooter

Self awareness 101. Funny thing is if they wanted to know all they had to do was ask.

It is a process to come to the realization that you've been lied to your entire life thanks to piece of shit organizations like CNN.

Checked and the ironing is a little too ironic considering that.

Of course I mean it you fucking cunt.

Have a nice day.

>wrongthink is unacceptable
>we must get rid of wrongthink
Why are they so worried about what people think?

In pretty much any country beside the United States you can be arrested for stating your beliefs in the open.

anonymous shitposting gives me the room to test my belief system without judgment...i don't necessarily believe it,, but it takes a man of intellect to entertain a thought that isn't force fed down your throat from the education and media propaganda.

6/10

Literally this.

>She says they use their spare time to post hateful commentary for kicks, and plead they "didn't mean it." Of course they do

Honestly I don't even know what I mean anymore

Not one of you managed to refute anything I said. Captain Strawman at the top came closest, but that's not saying much.

>they took the bait

yeah i agree. this is freedom of speech in it's truest form.

yes, please keep doubling down

this is general is just for you
get in here

Is this real?

you're right that i'm afraid of being doxed by the press and then murdered by islamists or subject to a violent hate campaign at the hands of leftists (see richard spencer, who has done nothing wrong but is probably going to be killed one of these days thanks to his demonization in the press), so i issue criticism of islam and uncontrolled immigration anonymously and to close friends rather than on semi-public areas like goybook

do you think this is a good thing? do you think it's a good thing that CNN coerced someone into censoring their own opinions? do you think the charlie hebdo massacre was a good thing?

Did SouthPark predict the future with fucking TrollTrace? WTF????

>Being this new

More faggotry from CNN.

Color me unimpressed.

Persecution complex combined with irrational fears...

yes it's not like the nu-left are fucking mental and violent at the moment or anything

>Sam Hyde
>real
yeah.... nope

I feel like cnn is lowkey browsing this site, sometimes baiting replies, taking things too literally.

As if your little peen doesn't get hard at every violent HABBEDING thread, or
>antifa gets BTFO! video.

>blackmail man for making mean posts on the Internet
>expects sympathy from the public

Pathetic. CNN is dying.

Hey niggers don't forget this:
ALL MSM NEWS IS FAKE NEWS
AFTER WE BURN CNN TO THE GROUND
THE ENTIRE MSM IS NEXT

Seig Heil

No, they made a plot about shit we knew about for years. CNN is just boldly taking the first step into the fire.

The left would send bush deathreats of he was president today. Bush wouldn't touch this subject with a ten foot poll. But this guy doesn't care

CNN turned some little gif (of which there existed lots before) into big news, just by saying its big news
This has given them a lot of web clucks and views

>muh Bush
> Da Repubs are d good guys

Bush is a skull and bones, neocon, jew dick sucking, satanist who planned 9/11. He is major faggot

There literally are though
there are people that will fire you or try to get you fired for you opinion
or crazy anti people that will punch you
your family might be so brainwashed that they disown you

Hypocrites.

Is that my dad?

Oh? This has happened to you?

He can't keep getting away with it!

Can you guys stop making butt hurt all the time? I'm really sensitive.

still issuing no argument

You dumb faggot

>still providing no evidence for your claims

I'm not going to argue against your fantasy; too much like playing chess with a pigeon.

>Wahhh! No one is preventing you from talking openly.
Sure there are, in the workplace that I attend I watched a workmate get fired for basically saying that he liked Donald Trump, nothing racist or homophobic but once people found out he liked Trump they did everything possible to get rid of him.

>You're either too much of a pussy to say this shit anywhere but online, or you know that this swill is culturally viewed as being in poor taste.
Regardless if something is in poor taste you should be allowed to say it as long as it is not a direct call to action, this also comes with the caveat that if you say some dumb shit, expect to be called out on it. When you are not allowed to even say dumb shit without the fear of being fired from your job that is when it is wrong.

>You are not oppressed, you're just a boor who adds nothing of value to a real, live conversation.
Oppression is a construct created by leftists to justify their bigotry of low expectations for certain ethnicities/racial/religious/sexual orientation groups. No one is really oppressed in western civilizations anymore but leftists certainly like to think that. Also it doesn't matter if I add nothing of value to what you perceive as a "real live conversation" as long as I am not making a call to action I should be free to say whatever I want, whenever I want.

>Stay in the basement or sort yourself out. Quit being a victim though.
Now that is the biggest case of projection I have seen in a while, did mommy forget to bring you your tendies or are the guys who are running you shills finally starting to realize they have to starve you before you will produce results?

>sam hyde
XD

It's because their arguments don't stand up to scrutiny, whereas nationalist right wing ones do.

That's why this place, the forum where you can't harass, doxx and shame people based on their username as everyone is anonymous, is so right wing.

That's why the shills can't subvert opinion no matter how many MILLIONS OF DOLLARS they've spent trying to do so.

The only way they can push people into their line of thinking is to name and shame.

I read this in newt's voice and it fits

only a jew could say this with a straight face.

For all of their money and political power, leftists seem utterly incapable of simply not feeding the trolls. Arrogance, I guess.

HOW CAN WHITE BOYS EVEN COMPETE?

Ironically, being identified is what they hate the most.

She already hit the wall, that's why she's so angry and frustrated. Poor old lady...

I love how they always call us bitter men in our mother's basement, they can't seem to comprehend that people that live normal productive lives can be opposed to their views, it would kind of be funny if we all got exposed at the same time in real life to watch their complete meltdown as they find out successful people hold very different views from them.

>
>Sure there are, in the workplace that I attend I watched a workmate get fired for basically saying that he liked Donald Trump
Really? You saw his personnel file? The termination paperwork? Knew all about his production, timekeeping, and the business needs? Cool story, bro.

>if you say some dumb shit, expect to be called out on it.
You played yourself.

>Oppression is a construct created by leftists to justify their bigotry of low expectations for certain ethnicities/racial/religious/sexual orientation groups.
Nice talking points, Limbaugh, but this is a strawman if I've ever seen one.

>Also it doesn't matter if I add nothing of value to what you perceive as a "real live conversation" as long as I am not making a call to action I should be free to say whatever I want, whenever I want.
By your logic, I can sit in on your next Bible study and say "fuck you God" repeatedly, correct?

>Now that is the biggest case of projection I have seen in a while, did mommy forget to bring you your tendies or are the guys who are running you shills finally starting to realize they have to starve you before you will produce results?
Mine was a lazy argument, but so is this ter be honest famalam.

See

hear hear

I cannot believe the shit these niggers are writing right now. Pride comes before the fall.

>Really? You saw his personnel file? The termination paperwork? Knew all about his production, timekeeping, and the business needs?
Yes, because I work in PR and I watched it all go down, before he had said he supported Trump he had an absolutely clean record, no late attendances and only one sick day in 5 years. He always received glowing reviews from his bosses and never had a complaint, the moment it was found out he was a Trump supporter he suddenly got over 20 complaints in 4 months, the head of PR decided it would be easier to get rid of him than investigating every single claim, at the moment that same guy is getting ready to sue the company because of wrongful termination.

>You played yourself
How, because you had absolutely poor rhetoric and thought you had a gotcha moment, not at all.

>Nice talking points, Limbaugh, but this is a strawman if I've ever seen one
Not a refutation of what I have said but I can easily say you have dodged it because you know it is true.

>By your logic, I can sit in on your next Bible study and say "fuck you God" repeatedly, correct?
By all means go right ahead, I have the right to simply ask you to leave my property and if you do not do so have you removed. If it was in a public space and you proceeded to do that I would let you continue because you would only make yourself look like a fool.

>Mine was a lazy argument, but so is this ter be honest famalam.
No yours was an intellectually dishonest argument that was meant to hide a snarky insult that was poorly delivered, mine was just the usual throw out to see which one was right and now I know which one it is.

>immediately tries turning the discussion into a gender issue when misogyny is completely irrelevant

I see your tricks, CNN.

Just interjecting in this thread to say that I hope you fall onto a subway track and get hit by a train, you little faggot.

I love the smell of butthurt in the morning.

Holy shit, this. I asked a girl the other day if she was a Jew and she got offended. The context was that she has just started a story with "I considered moving to Israel once..." It's amazing how deep the programming is.

You're doing great at playing both judge and advocate: justifying your assertions based on your own assertions. You're right that I can't refute anything you've said under those conditions.

Well played, I suppose.

The Kike squeals out in terror as he defames and lies about you with his $20billion media apparatus

faggot

>say something bad about blacks or Jews who are destroying our neighborhoods
>get fired
>get kids taken away
>get a brick thrown in your window

>say you want to turn your 8 year old son into a little girl and shut off puberty
>get on the news for being "brave"
>celebrated as a hero
>if anyone criticizes you they're crushed by social media

Do any of you guys remember when the religious right tried to censor violent video games and music? Violent flash animations on Newgrounds?

Now CNN is losing their shit over a photoshopped clip from a professional wrestling match. Have we gone backwards in time?

Edgy.

History doesn't repeat but it often rhymes

>CNN
>What goes on in the mind of 'trolls'
thats a bit like the pot calling the kettle nigger.

they ran the story about the alleged trump rape victim who after the election was over admitted it was all lies. they ran the hands up dont shoot narrative which was determined to have been started by people who werent even there during the hearing

and the most damning bit of evidence CNN is just filled with trolls is that don lemon hasnt been fired yet despite him killing their own ratings

>We don't need to feel sorry for Internet tormenters, whether a guy in his parents' basement or in the White House

when someone use open political correct speech against S0r0s and co., they just kill him

but killing all online troll just too hight cost
it's easier just to start full blown race war, and they already prepare its people