Stop voting for parties which ruin the environment

stop voting for parties which ruin the environment

Other urls found in this thread:

factcheck.org/2008/06/polar-bear-population/
nasa.gov/content/goddard/antarctic-sea-ice-reaches-new-record-maximum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can see the pixels

Not gonna ruin my country just because this bear is white. Try again.

Sure is lonely in your bullshit thread. Fuck off and die. Take the fucking stuffed polar bear with you. Cunt.

Do the planet a favor and off yourself

Sage

the bears will evolve to become ocean bears instead of polar bears. the same thing happened to dolphins and whales' ancestors, seals, walrus, etc.

>evolves gills within a few centuries

Kys CNN

This is the most triggered post I've read all day.

But maybe that's not all that impressive seeing as how I've had a sum total of 2 hours off work today to post.

Emails had nothing. Anything that seemed to suggest wrongdoing was taken wildly out of context

>investigation shows no wrong doing
>but I don't have to think about it because muh emails XD XD

dems ruin the environment by putting niggers everywhere

>A new study found adjustments made to global surface temperature readings by scientists in recent years “are totally inconsistent with published and credible U.S. and other temperature data.”

>“Thus, it is impossible to conclude from the three published [global average surface temperature (GAST)] data sets that recent years have been the warmest ever – despite current claims of record setting warming,” according to a study published June 27 by two scientists and a veteran statistician.

>The peer-reviewed study tried to validate current surface temperature datasets managed by NASA, NOAA and the UK’s Met Office, all of which make adjustments to raw thermometer readings

>“Thus, it is impossible to conclude from the three published [global average surface temperature (GAST)] data sets that recent years have been the warmest ever

>all of which make adjustments to raw thermometer readings

>impossible to conclude

Literally more polar bears alive TODAY THAN EVER BEFORE IN HISTORY

>the climate has changed, give all of your money to the government!

Give me a source because what your saying doesn't make a whole lot of sense

ALL data series are adjusted so if your referring here

>with published and credible U.S. and other temperature data

to raw data of course that will be the case because raw data is not nearly as useful as the refined, adjusted data. If you're instead talking about other adjusted data sets then the only issue that you'd have is with one of the several series.

>Thus, it is impossible to conclude from the three published [global average surface temperature (GAST)] data sets that recent years have been the warmest ever
Totally incorrect. The raw data doesn't give you anything close to true global temperatures. You have to make adjustments to control for artificial influences such as biases in recording instruments and methods and local, non-climactic influences.

It was slave owners that put them everywhere. WHat are you smoking?

>checks flag

Its fun to check the heat records when you get a hot day in spring and find you're 10-15° short of what was hit in the 70s.

I did. Voted for Trump after Gore, Kerry, Obama, Obama.

Not gonna lie, former Hoggish Greedly supporter here. I gotta admit it's been hilarious watching him crash and burn....

Well, let's not forget the original nigger slave owners that traded them to white man from town.

>Polar bear population has tripled since 1984

factcheck.org/2008/06/polar-bear-population/

>Sea Ice in Antarctica at record levels
nasa.gov/content/goddard/antarctic-sea-ice-reaches-new-record-maximum

Have a good thread OP
I couldn't care less about what you have to say. :)