Reminder that pitbulls are literally nigger dogs

Reminder that pitbulls are literally nigger dogs.
>cat chillin in his yard
>suddenly fat bitch who cant handle her nigger dogs appear and lose control over them
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=55&v=BJANv94EK04

>retarded weak chick
>nigger pitbull dogs not trained right

recipe for something wrong to happen, just lucky it was only a cat this time and not some little kid or something

Blame the owner.

this is just a meme. a lot of different breeds will do this. it is fucking nature you spic. the woman I fuck has a pitbull and a chihuahua. pitbull is very timid and sweet although the Chihuahua fucks with him all the time. it really depends on how the dog is raised. not the dogs fault. i hope you get chewed up paco

>be dynamic dog duo
>be walking your bitch of a human down the sidewalk
>react aggressively to anything that could be potential threat to my human because my human is a piece of shit.
>see threatening cat while on patrol
>notonmywatch.attack
>threat neutralized
>get euthanized
>sad.dogface
It's not the dog that's retarded. It's the people behind the leash that are retarded.

Fucking shills are at full force tonight. Dont wear yourselves out with your low energy.

someone should shoot that lady.

Pitbull apologists are just like nigger apologists

Its the owner/white mans fault

Fuck that, ive owned dogs my whole life and none have been as vicious as pitbulls.

the woman isn't even walking her dogs, the dogs are walking her

the dogs need to be fucking banned and the owner need to be fucking jailed, period. that could be a fucking dead child

>by nigdog duo
>out on patrol with muh human servant bitch
>see 4 legged nigga moving
>brain seizes up
>rage.png
>go for the nigga's throat
>muh OG nigga senses my anger and loses his shit too
>dat boi needlessly rips the animal's jaw off
>bismemberment.gif
>cops show up and blame owner cuz I a gud boy, dindu nuffin
>2nd stray cat walks by but I don't really care this time
>rage meter reset and slowly building again

>it's not da color of the skin, it's the result of their surroundings

I love popping pit bulls full of holes. Cops don't even prosecute.

>Fucking shills are at full force tonight. Dont wear yourselves out with your low energy.
please kys

Pitbulls are exactly like niggers.

>this is just a meme. a lot of different breeds will do this. it is fucking nature you spic. the woman I fuck has a alligator and a chihuahua. Alligator is very timid and sweet although the Chihuahua fucks with him all the time. it really depends on how the dog is raised. not the dogs fault. i hope you get chewed up paco

>Reminder that pitbulls are literally nigger dogs.

1000% this. Pitbulls are fucking trash and anyone who owns them is trash.

>bring out the Pitbull Internet Defense Force
>muh dawg, muhfugga
>he a good boy, he dindu nuffin
>#NotAllPitbulls

People who like, defend, or even briefly countenance the idea of ever owning one of these degenerate canine shitbirds should be euthanized along with every pitbull who ever lived. The End.

>pic related, he a good boy now

only nigger here is you niglet

This. It is hubris to own pits

Moar pics of dead pits!

edgy kiddo, come and get me.

Dey gud dogs, Dey dindu nuffin.

I love animals but pitbulls should be outlawed. There's this guy who comes around my work with his pit and sometimes lets go of the leash to take care of some random thing. I always keep that little shit in the corner of my eye. Ironic that the most dangerous breed is often owned by the most negligent lowest tier people.

>the most dangerous breed is often owned by the most negligent lowest tier people.

I'm sure there's absolutely no correlation between the two.

If people cant accept that there are differences between different breeds of dogs, how will they ever accept that there are differences between the human races.

Dumbasses want a dumbass dog.

I had half my face ripped off by a pittbull when I was five. almost lost both my eyes.

I was just a young lad playing frisbee in a public park. Group of colledge hippys let their pitt off his leash to run around.

My mom violently grabbed the hair of the hippy chick and dragged her, (who owned the dog) until the police arrived to execute the savage beast. Fuck pittbulls.

I was rescued by this time of course.

Any chick who owns both a pitbull and chihuahua is guaranteed to be annoying white trash.

>come and get me.
Hopefully no one slips a poisoned hamburger over your fence where your nigger dog can get it. That would be a real shame.

nig out nogs the nig dog

Dumbasses want the scariest dog because they think it somehow reflects how badass they are (stupidity hides behind threats because it can't win any other way). It's the scariest dog because you can't control the dumb nigger animal when it rages.

If that happened to my cat I would slaughter those dogs myself and then burn the owners house down. Fuck pitbulls and fuck the cunts that own them.

Anyone who specifically wants to own pitbulls over any other type of dog is pretty much guaranteed to be total trash I don't even hate the breed. Literally every person I've ever met who only wants to own pitbulls has always been a fucking retard, though.

Good shot at least.

did the cat died ;_;

Well my day just got a lot better.

Why are pitbulls so fucking shit at killing? These are two huge fucking dogs with huge ass jaws, and they still fail to kill the small cat, despite having plenty of time to do so.

Pitcucks need to be euthanized just Ike liberals
"It's not their fault they weren't taught not to murder!"

If I can own a fucking tiger or any other exotic animal, I should be allowed to own a god damned pitbull or any kind of dog for that matter. Fuck off and stop sliding important threads.

lol, good shot, nice and quick

The worst are people who buy pitbulls from dog breeders. They just need to stop being bred, period.

Getting an "alpha dog" won't save your beta ass. People who own pitbulls are like people in raised trucks. compensating for something like being an irl bitch

Friendly reminder that pitbulls are literally the nigger version of dogs

That's satisfying.

Sage and report non-political, repetitive, slide thread.

this.
you are making exuces
dogs should be put to death for being niggers of the animal kingdom
pitbulls should be genocided

"He was a good boy he dindu nuffin going to obedience school erry week boutta get his life back on track vet need mo money fo dem flea treatments."
Literally niggers: the dog

>owning a cat
Ya faggot

I'm not watching that video. Please tell me the kitter doesn't get hurt.