Fat Mexican bitch tries fighting with cop; get clubbed

The whote cop didn't shoot her (he should have) and people are still claiming "police brutality".

youtube.com/watch?v=2aZ8ZTdp8TA

Nice udders tbqh

>liking fat tits

Consider suicide.

>liking little boys
kys

You do realize that breast tissue is mostly fat, right?

>not being able to tell the difference between healthy-sized breasts and a pre-pubescent boy's chest

WEW

>not liking lard tits means you like underdeveloped children

Bulletproof logic there, champ.

it always make me happy to see this videos where a random white person help the white police to arrest a brown mestizo.

>m-muh argentina is white
yeah whatever still make me happy inside

>falling for the phat tits and phat butt meme

You really shouldn't lie to yourself.

For an American police officer, he showed great restraint in not shooting her.

>not liking big tits
WEAK
BETA
MALE

Reminder that Vatican-Romanists will pick this–their their fellow co-religionist–over whites. Pic. related is their highest ranking official in this country when Mr Trump announced his candidacy.

He could have shot her and had legal justification for doing so.

god California is just a complete shithole isn't it

lol the average attitude of an ugly entitled feminist, be aware

Injuns are red
Niggers are black
Why you like tits
As flat as her back?

WAZZUP!? WAZZUP BITCH!?

That's what I said, he showed great restraint, she's lucky not to have been shot.

what the fuck ?

Los Angeles: coming to a town near you

I've been to Anaheim before. There were heaps of homeless people and some weird shop keepers. Is it a dodgy place?

oh fuck me. why do they have to fuck up my fucking city, goddamn it. GODDAMN IT. she's super lucky she didn't get shot.

>baton to thigh
>baton to gut
That's wazzup, bitch

The video is from Anaheim Streetin Long Beach, Los Angeles County. The City of Anaheim is in Orange County and is a sketchy place, save for the area near Disneyland.

They are having mental breakdowns
I'm lovin it

SUMMERTIME IN THE LBC

>killed while unarmed

Lol youre the reason those 3 cops died in lousiana

The strike to her legs didn't hurt her. She might have been on drugs.

Pretty clean takedown. Went for the gut, thighs, and knees, then got the takedown. Not bad.

Gut was last.

Deport

>anaheim is sketchy

Lol its literally disneyland.

that's a personality disorder rage out, more likely. narcissistic rage or close. we do have several "mental hospitals" around but this chick just looks extra mad, not like the druggies.

Your tourism is showing.

Aside from Disneyland and Anaheim Hills, Anaheim is shit.

>anacrime isn't sketchy

Tell us more Nebraska user

Large milk bags is a sign of fertility that most normal men are sexually attracted to. Are you some kind of faggot?

(you)

>Lol its literally disneyland.
it's quite literally NOT disneyland. walt made walt disney world because he found out what happens when you dont own the immediate area around the park. anaslime is awful outside of disneyland and the convention center. the hills are okay but never ever think you can stay at a "disneyland adjacent" hotel and not end up seeing some real smelly humanity on the way in to the park

Angel dust aka pcp aka loveboat aka butt naked.

This. He thinks that because he drove off the 5, checked-in to the Disneyland Hotel, spend 3 days without ever leaving Disney propert, and immediately drove into the 5 means that he knows Anaheim.

Considering the amount of use of force incidents in the US, US police have really horrible combatives training.

that would be quite a fucking throw back to the 90s if she was on pcp. is that a thing again?

Wow, O didn't know that.

I like big tits. Those are large breasts on a normal woman.

You like fat tits, usually found on obese women. They sag more and have disgusting stretch marks.

Anaheim has lots of white folks, very safe. Just don't be stupid and be friendly with the crazies.

I live in LA, I was locked up in OC juvi system 10 years ago, the only real niggas from orange chicken are from santa ana.

Why train in combative if you can shoot your competitors?

Wow the black people clap while they talk meme is real lmfao. should have shot taqweesha

LBPD just arrested a guy selling fireworks in North LB and found PCP packaged for sale.

Fucking taco eating spics

delivery drivers like me in orange county call that shit hole "anacrime"

OC is changing if you haven't noticed.

>let me just plant these hard drugs on this firework seller to continue our no fun allowed anti firework policy

my brother how are you

its a spic

Never lived there, just went there to steal cars and do dirt. Still looks super suburban and full of niggas that wish they were ghetto but too rich to actually be ghetto

That police man has the patience of a saint

fuck you satan

Anaheim was the one place I've traveled to that actually shocked me. The people were so damn friendly I started to get suspicious. Turns out they were all just really nice, happy people.

Police aren't a nationwide thing. Every state is different. That's why you don't see shit popping up from some states but constantly popping up from others. The main thing is nigger populations in large cities. But some have figured it out. I'm certified in GA and we were trained pretty good. You don't see Mike browns and Sandra blands in GA. Even tho both of those cases were 100% on the nigger in question.

i don't know how many of these things i've had to avoid walking around without a car; not even out of pure racism I just don't need stupid shit babbled at me while i'm enjoying my peaceful walk

deport build wall they are not sending their best and brightest.

Planting drugs is an old meme. Maybe 20 years ago but not anymore.

Louisiana police officers aren't bad. They are just fighting a lot of niggers. I found them to be very nice and professional when. I lived there.

Cop literally didn't do anything wrong. He just subdued a taco ape dancing in traffic before she got run over or endangered others.

WTF?

Why hot tchicc girls like that has horrible Character and behavior

goddamn it.
right now I'd rather go buy weed in Santa Ana than Anaheim if that tells you anything
why the fuck are you picking on tacos? tacos didn't do anything to deserve your bullshit

This is true. That stopped decades ago. But especially now they are constantly on camera.

quads confirm, the logic is infallible

>black people clap
Americans clap during all activities.

From what I've heard Mississippi is the worst. Like my instructor flew there for a conference and when they landed they were like "we know you guys couldn't fly with your guns but we got this box of confiscated guns so you guys need a gun? No? Ok"

Pedos

We were trained to "always act like you're on camera because you are"

He probably didn't do it so there would not be any backlash.

the clap meme xD here's your upvote!

thought she was actually pretty hot based on her ass in the pic
then I watched the video

Yeah Disney area felt safe but venturing too far felt a bit ghetto

I went when I was a little kid and I made fun of a homeless guy and my dad quickly yelled at me. Feel kinda bad about it tbqh

My first memory of Anaheim was some religious people giving fliers and some American guy saying 'thank you ma'am' and then immediately throwing the flier in the bin with precision aim. Was impressed

>buying weed on illegally

Lmao you lying nigga

i hate that this is true but just today I caught myself at a restaurant clapping at my bowl of pho like a retarded seal when I realized

why didn't he just taze her

she took that club like a champ, i would have cried getting shinned like that

>>buying weed on illegally
idk what this means. you do know the weed is legal in california, yeah? yeah.

He couldn't have shot her. Maybe before she threw whatever was in her hands and maybe if she'd have actually got ahold of his riot baton but any time in between those things her hands were clearly empty and she just wanted a fight. I would've sprayed or tazed her ass but lethal force wasn't good here. And as mad as she was spray and taser might not have stopped her. Stick is best stick.

Are you 12? Liking fat tits is patrician-tier.

Also fair to note the asp baton would be much better in this situation than a full on wooden(light) riot baton.

That's a good one.

He didn't mean big tits, he meant fat girl tits.

God dam that guy deserves either a medal for restraint or a reprimand for not executing her.

Meant to say >buying weed illegally

If youre scared to buy weed at a legal shop because its in anahiem then I must say youre a pussy. I mean youd prob shit yourself in my neighborhood just cause you had to stop at a red light

Mad case of the diaper ass.

Anaheim is nice only within the disney boundaries, go 1 block out in either direction & it gets brown fast.

That looked about as peaceful as this situation could possibly gone.

I love how many cops show up

What was her problem anyways?

I was about to feel disappointed that no one helped, but was pleasantly surprised.

tacos are delicious but they're also an apt descriptor

You DO know that in most other municipalities, she would NEED the police protection from angry motorists she's blocking. She would have had her flabby fat ass handed to her.

fuckin brown people man

It's not suprise it was a white guy

Sixty seconds in and already this would have been over two in if it were a man. Only entitle women, especially foreigners, try to pull this bullshit.

I live in LBC ama

Youre just sheltered user. Niggas still like to get wet.