Destruction of Buzzfeed and CNN

Hello Sup Forums, there has been a discord created dedicated to taking down the censorship of free speech and memes. We have an attack plan to spam Buzzfeed and then possibly CNN. We have had enough of their fake news leftist bullshit. It is time to take action. They promote racism towards whites and the destruction of gender and the healthy family structure. Western culture must be preserved. This raid is going to happen very soon. Specific details will be on discord.

The link is discordapp.com/channels/332669508772823040/332669508772823040

I hope you can share this to other trusted folks who would be interested.

Please let me know ASAP if you plan to be a part of this rebellion. This raid will go down in (meme) history. 1488.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/channels/332669508772823040/332669508772823040
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post server link reeeee

why not cnn first

discordapp.com/channels/332669508772823040/332669508772823040

Post this GIF to every single kike organization. It gives them seizures. Don't do anything I tell you.

Pls post discord server code those wacky links don't work for me :/

Invite maybe?

Why is Buzzfeed even around after the pissgate fiasco? Why didn't Trump sue?

retard you need an invite code, not the direct url

invite link ?

Suggestion feel free to critique: hack into cnn's website front page and make it a pic of Muhammad fucking a goat or something like that. Then a Muslim will snackbar them and they'll look pretty dumb.

INVITE LINK YOU DUMB FBI HONEYPOT FOOLS

doc this dose is making my head hurt

That's it. I've fucking had it with you op. I really want to fuck with, and destroy cnn but you won't post an invite code to your dumb discore chat. How am I supposed to help fight cnn if I can't get in on the plan

i have it the invite link but the fucking ssytems thingks im spam

asdf

Kek, let 'er rip boys

put it in your name field

LINK

it wont work i can only screenshot it

my shitty contribution to this war