Hate hispanics

>hate hispanics

>discovered by hispanic

USA! USA! USA!

Wrong

What do you mean by Hispanic in this situation? Christopher Columbus was an Italian man with red hair employed by the Spanish monarch.

America wasn't discovered by Columbus, retards. Columbus landed on some random island on the Caribbean. He never set foot in what is now known as North America, much less the USA.

>Literally can't read.
Check the fucking filename you goddamn retard.

Amerigo was Italian too.

You're still wrong, faggot. Phoenician sailors discovered America before even Erikson did. Get fucked, nordcuck.

I don't give a fuck, vikangz got there first and Turks (Caucasian or Mongoloid) had already spread there.

What does Hispanic mean >400 years ago?

>Can't even read fucking post IDs.
I didn't even fucking post the goddamn picture you monkey.

I hate mestizo trash
Hispanic (actual hispanic as in Iberian peninsula) people's I'm very okay with. Iberian looking women are hot as fuck. And their Spainish accent is much pretty than the spiclish I hear everyday.

What are you fucking talk about.

1. We were discovered originally by the aryan nordic vikings.

2. Spaniards are barely even compareable to the mexicans which we hate. The spanish are white, Mexicans are only 30-60% white.

>much pretty
much more pretty*
sorry thinking of Hispanic women
blood went to dick

>damage control

Just take that L already, snownigger.

I hate blacks more than hispanics

What about black hispanics?

The Vikangs found this place long before that spic did.

WE

well they don't cancel each other out

Leif Ericsson was a Mexican?

Hispanic literally means that blend of ethnicity of African, native and European to the point that, okay they're not like any of the aforementioned.

No blend. No Hispanics. So what the fuck is a Hispanic during the 15th century?

>Hispanic literally means that blend of ethnicity of African, native and European to the point that

No, hispanic just means somebody from a spanish country. It's not a racial category at all.